PDA

View Full Version : FAO UK Dressers - Ebay offers this way.

Kelly xxx
02-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Basically I have a load of clothes of mine that I no longer need, I am too close to being caught by people I love hahahaha (we all know the feeling) anyways, its time to sell all the clothes that I have.

Loads of bargains here, all items are either new or as new, and are in perfect condition. show sizes are 6 and 7. lots of skirts, and the odd top and some dresses all size 10 some 8-10's, some 10-12's, the odd one size fits all. theres a pair of breast forms going cheap and a lovely wig. only some items are up at the mo and more will be added in the day or so. please bid and get yourself a bargain, i know how difficult it is to get nice clothes for ourselves so take this opportunity and give this stuff a nice new home.

will only post to uk.

To view items click here (http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZonceagain05)

cheers

kelly xxx

Rui_Bristol
02-23-2005, 01:50 PM
shoe sizes are a bit on the small side

ToniB
02-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Kelly,
Just checked put your items, Wow! Wish my feet were size UK7, and my dress size UK10, I'd have the lot!! 5" heels to die for!!! I bet it feels like a bereavement!
Bet you'll buy them back again; sometime!

ToniB

Susan S
02-25-2005, 05:54 PM
Wish I had size 7 feet too, I'm a size 8 so one size out, but just a bit too far otherwise I'd be snapping up all the footwear especially those black high heeled boots, yummy.