PDA

View Full Version : Why did you believe me?

malecynthia
02-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Hi girls,
I'm a relatively new member (4 February), and nearly didn't bother hanging around after one person in the chat room decided that my story about being outed to friends by my wife was a load of fantasy. Betty, however seemed to believe me and because I was so excited about my "adventure" I started a thread here in the Forum. The response I got was lovely. Nobody expressed any doubt, and the fact that I have no aspirations towards becoming a female didn't seem to make any difference. I have tried one or two other places and the bitchiness between "serious" TS's. TV's, TG's or whatever label they wanted to use was unpleasant, to say the least. My interest in crossdressing is mainly for the enjoyment I get and is done purely for fun and a certain amount of sexual gratification.
This Forum seems to be a place where ALL variations on the crossdressing theme are accepted, and I would just like to say Thank You for being so tolerant and NICE!

ChristineRenee
02-23-2005, 03:53 PM
We are a family and a real sisterhood Cynthia...that is what we are about...and we are proud to have you as a member of it too.:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

Priscilla1018
02-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Thank you it's what we are about here ,understanding ,support,love, joy and the occasional kick in the tush when we need it. :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tamara Croft
02-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Hi girls,
This Forum seems to be a place where ALL variations on the crossdressing theme are accepted, and I would just like to say Thank You for being so tolerant and NICE!

Welcome to the forum Cynthia.... there is a great bunch of girls here, believe me when I say that all of them are special here, they look out for each other, give you a shoulder to cry on when you need it and kick you firmly up the ass when you need that too. So have fun... post lots :D

Tamara x

Ashleigh
02-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the sisterhood. Glad to have you here.

DonnaT
02-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Most of us try not to prejudge anyone, and then let that person's actions speak for themselves. Afterall, we hate being prejudged too.

Glad you like the place!

ToniB
02-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Welcome Cynthia.
You're not alone. I too have no intention of becoming a girl, I love my male equipment far too much for that. My wife loves it too, but does not like my CD tendencies at all. Like you, my motivation to dress is sexual (of the male type), but I have to keep it to myself. Mind you, I can still fantacise about putting on the full look and stepping out to fool the world. I'll probably never get the opportunity or courage, so I'm destined to stay in the closet for the rest of my CD life.
I "came out" to this Forum only at the end of January, and was staggered by the supportive response, and all the others who only wanted what I wanted, so you're no talone by a long way. Enjoy your time with us!

All the best
ToniB

Tiffanygirl
02-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the forum Cynthia.... there is a great bunch of girls here, believe me when I say that all of them are special here, they look out for each other, give you a shoulder to cry on when you need it and kick you firmly up the ass when you need that too. So have fun... post lots :D

Tamara x
Believe her when she says "and kick you firmly up the ass when you need that too." I learned that the hard. So don't piss these girls off cause as I say...
It's bad enough have aheard of MEN yelling at you but it's 50 times worse having these girls yell at you. LOL

Welcome to the Forum and remember what I said :D

Holly
02-23-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi Cynthia,

You are welcome here! You'll find that there are as many different flavors of crossdressing as there are crossdressers. We all have differet goals and ambitions... doesn't make one more or less worthy than the other. As long as you are sincere and honest, we welcome your opinion and your views. If you come here seeking in earnest, we'll help you find what it is that you desire. Now, get comefy, grab a glass of chablis if you wish, and have some fun!

paulaN
02-23-2005, 07:49 PM
welcome cynthia I realy hope you enjoy it here. my saying is we're all in this together. there is a lot of truth to that. and this is a great place to get support on any cd issues. and just have some fun.

racheal
02-23-2005, 08:03 PM
That's what brings this forum above the others. We are all here in sisterhood... :)

Georgette
02-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Welcome Cynthia, and I hope you have a good time here.

SilkenPrincess
02-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Welcome Cynthia. As you said, there are all kinds of CD's here. And we all get along pretty nicely. After all there's plenty of room in the freezer for all flavors of ice cream. (You know, that sweet, syrupy, drippy, wonderful stuff!)
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Tristen Cox
02-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Tolerant? I prefer accepting if you will. That's why we are here to share and learn, also have a laugh once in awhile. Glad you are happy here.

there's plenty of room in the freezer for all flavors of ice cream. (You know, that sweet, syrupy, drippy, wonderful stuff!)

Don't forget cake :p

Kate_Uhler
02-24-2005, 02:51 AM
Welcome to the party,

I'm glad you decided to stick around see all the good stuff here ....

kisses,
kate

Rikki
02-24-2005, 03:07 AM
Welcome aboard Cynthia. We won't tolerate you at all. We will accept you though as a sister. Doesn't matter why you cross dress, like stated before, there are as many reasons as there are cders. Hope to here more from you . So kick back and streighten out your skirt and enjoy.

Rikki

racquel
02-24-2005, 03:53 AM
welcome to the forum Cynthia,glad to have you aboard.

confusionatitsbest
03-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Hi Cynthia,

as a relative new member myself I must say for support, advice and a wide variety topics this has got to be the place to come. It boosts your confidence and relaxes you knowing other people are in the same situation as yourself. The only problem I found is, you feel that much at ease you tend to run before you walk, so to speak.

I'am still getting to know people and the do's and dont's. Thanks to this forum I'am gradually starting to understand and enjoy cding rather than always feeling on my own.

I couldn't think of a better place to be, for me anyway.

Best wishes

Chrissy xxx

PS and thankyou all xx