PDA

View Full Version : Posting a link from the photo page

Taylor105
04-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Can someone explain how to put the link from a thread in the photo section in a thread over here? I'm going to be adding a thread with some martial arts pics taken of me today and I wanted everyone to know to go over the the phto board and check them out. But I guess I don't need to post a link since everyone is reading this now. lol But for future reference it would be cool to know how to do it. I saw Mark do it once. Help me out buds!!

Kieron Andrew
04-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Can someone explain how to put the link from a thread in the photo section in a thread over here? I'm going to be adding a thread with some martial arts pics taken of me today and I wanted everyone to know to go over the the phto board and check them out. But I guess I don't need to post a link since everyone is reading this now. lol But for future reference it would be cool to know how to do it. I saw Mark do it once. Help me out buds!!
you dont really need to cross reference threads....they will be seen anyway :) no matter what section they are in.....trust me

Taylor105
04-28-2007, 02:40 PM
K....thanks bud... :)

Question Mark
04-28-2007, 03:36 PM
In case you do want to do it, though, all you need to do is type [url= text] link [ /url] (without the spaces). Or simply copy-paste the link itself, and it'll parse it for you.

Taylor105
04-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks Mark!!