PDA

View Full Version : Holloween

Maddie22
04-29-2007, 04:56 AM
Has anyone dressed on Halloween as more of a costume. Like your friends don't know you dressed, and you decided to dress as a woman as your costume, and thats it, you left it at that?? What were the reactions, did you try to look like a passable girl? or were you going for something silly??

Gina_darling
04-29-2007, 05:13 AM
I have and went a bit more silly. I was Posion Ivy and it was great fun. The reactions I got were great, everyone thought I was very brave and a "legend". I had built up a reputation of being being quite serious so when people saw my costume it was quite a shock.

Charleen
04-29-2007, 07:05 AM
My avatar was taken this past Halloween. Answer your question?

michelleupnorth
04-29-2007, 07:17 AM
I've said it before in another post. I never have gone out on halloween as a woman because I'm sure I would have been outed. When I dress up as a woman I think I look good, maybe not passable but good. My make-up looks right and so do my clothes. Even my mannerisims. So I was always afraid of being outed. Now I don't really care who knows so it's different now.

TxKimberly
04-29-2007, 07:24 AM
Has anyone dressed on Halloween as more of a costume. Like your friends don't know you dressed, and you decided to dress as a woman as your costume, and thats it, you left it at that?? What were the reactions, did you try to look like a passable girl? or were you going for something silly??

And 4 years later everyone is still talking about it. We went to a party thrown by one of the sales managers at my company. My wife and I were walking around talking to people and met the sales managers wife. As we were introducing ourselves as husband and wife, you could se the second it struck her that I was a guy. her jaw litteraly dropped (something I've never seen before) and she grabbed me by the hand and started dragging me around to people "you see this pretty woman? She's not! She's a guy"! Mixed feelings about that one. LOL
Anyway, years later poeple are still looking at me funny and I still haven't decided if i would do it again.

Kim

Mitch23
04-29-2007, 07:56 AM
well you do look pretty stunning if you dont mind me saying so!

mitch

Daintre
04-29-2007, 09:24 AM
The first year I was married I had convinced my wife that we should go to a party as a switch over couple. I let her get all the clothes together, and I thought I looked like a guy in a dress, I would have gone so much further, but we did go, my first time out in a dress...what a feeling...anyway at the party my wifes best friend introduced us to her husband, a police officer, he made my night by saying that if he didn't know I was a guy he would have thought I was a woman...heck he said I would do well on the vice squad as a decoy. That party was probably the height of my dressing.

Angie G
04-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Last year Halloween was the 1st time I went out dressed and tryed to look passable did not look all that good can't hide this guy face maybe this year
:hugs:
Angie

Melinda G
04-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Actually, I went out a couple times on halloween. I went out early in the afternoon wearing one outfit, and walked around in the daylight. Then I went home and ate dinner, and changed into another outfit and went back out again.
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2789/hal7mr4.jpg

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8073/hal1fg1.jpg

Kate Simmons
04-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Last year I was a zombie bride, the year before that, I was a good witch (with butterflies), the year before that I was my version of a female Green Lantern. It's a lot of fun really.:happy:

Brianna Lovely
04-29-2007, 01:33 PM
This may sound silly, but last Halloween. I thought about going out dressed, but didn't. Because, somehow I felt it would be an insult to my fem self, to go out pretending to be a woman.
I know this may not make sense, but it's how I felt, at the time.

BLACK STOCKINGS
04-29-2007, 02:09 PM
The first time i dressed for Holloween I was scad as hell that people would get the wrong idea, I was surprised!!!! Everyone loved it. Fooled a lot of people. The women loved it the most. The following year I did not dress...everyone was disapointed that i did not. So the next year and ever since i get dressed for Holloween and let me tell you I have a blast. I even went to a diner i always go to and the let me play hostess. Every year they ask me if I am dressing as a women for Holloween and I do.

nadeen
04-30-2007, 01:08 AM
halloween is my favorite holiday iwent dressed like elvira black corset black dress 3inch heels black wig did my nails and drove up in a hearse what a blast

trannie T
04-30-2007, 01:37 AM
I go out every halloween. Twice I've gone out in my small town and been recognised by people who know me. They will mention it for a few months then forget about it.
Only 6 more months!

Alice Torn
04-30-2007, 02:31 AM
Becca, I am also six six, and in heels, way more. It is hard, for us to pass, far easier to be read. I am no longer into Holloween, but, am considering going out, then, because, it would be safer, less panic, and surprise, maybe more easy to blend in. You and I can't go anywhere dressed up, at our height, and not be noticed, by everyone nearby, or not so near!! We stick out, like sore thumbs. We will get the attention of all, around us, and that includes unwanted atention. I have also, only been out, about 4, or 5 times, in almost 2 years. We really have to be careful where we go, because, we will draW far MORE ATTENTION, FROM ALL, THAN SMALLER, SHORTER CD's. Even in guy mode, I draw lots of attention, because of my height. Imagine how much more, dressed as a 6'10" lady, fairly good looking? SCARY, to me!

Dixie
04-30-2007, 07:54 AM
Last Halloween was the first time I went out in public dressed, IT WAS A BLAST!!! I too fooled alot of people, I had a lot of guys following me from bar to bar buying me drinks, it was overwhelming and people are still talking about it. I showed a lesbian friend of ours pictures from my latest outing and she gave me such a "look" and said "Damn, you look so beutiful!" I know I blushed, she then kept looking at me all night. It's a real confidence booster.

Ashley_25
04-30-2007, 10:15 AM
This past halloween I went dressed as a girl for the first time. My g/f and I went as a pimp and a hoe but we switched it up. She was the pimp and I was her hoe. We did everything as perfect as we could. We usually go all out for halloween so if I wouldn't have done it perfect then it would have been suspicious. All my friends that know I am a cd loved it and thought it was cool and I looked amazing. All of my friends that didn't know just said you always take it to the next step why would this be any different. No one that didn't know ever thought twice that I am a cd. We also entered a costume contest and we won 1st and 2nd so we made $750 I am thinking about it going out again this year but I am not sure.

Dixie
04-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey Ashley, I would do it if I were you. I have already been asked, encouraged, and even begged to do it again, but this time it will be a lot sexier than last time.

Ashley_25
04-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Yea my g/f wants me to do it again I am not sure though granted it is a long time away. But it is never to early for us we usually plan our costumes months in advance. We have been talking maybe a school girl, or a maid or something else that might catch out fancy but we are going to match this year that's all we know so far. Everything from head to toe and underneath the exact same.

Melanie R
04-30-2007, 01:08 PM
In 1988 - a long time ago - our neighbors were having a Halloween party costume party for the neighborhood. I dressed as Melanie but my wife was dressed as her usual beautiful self. The neighbors did not recognize me. Some of the women kept asking me to go with them to powder our noses. Several did say that I looked too good for this to be my first time dressed as a woman. No comment. The men kept their distance. After that time those neighbors still remaining near our home are nice to me but keep their distance - especially those who did see me last year on the WE Secret Lives of Women documentary. The most fun on Halloween was in 2005 when a group of us were dressed on Halloween on a transatlantic cruise. We will repeat this fun this year on a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale.

janedoe311
04-30-2007, 01:31 PM
I had corset, made cleavage with a newbra and forms. And shaved everywhere. Except for my face I look good.

No make up and the wig looked like a rats nest. Need more time to find a non allergy makeup and practice with it. My wife had no make up to speak of and was not good at it.

One women said I looked Awesome. First time in my life a women said I looked Awesome. Wish I knew who she was!

Over most people just looked and said I looked good.

MarinaTwelve200
04-30-2007, 04:08 PM
The first and only time I went out as a woman was for my adult sunday school halloween party in "04.

I did it mostly for a tongue in cheek, "shock value" in an effort to revive our waining trend of costuming at our party. But I wasn't just "A woman" 'a "Woman" costume seems pointless, I had to be SOMETHING for halloween---and I was struck with the inspiration to become a GYPSY FORTUNE TELLER.

It was a really perfect idea, it would allow me to wear exotic clothes and makeup and jewelry, it was definately a "halloween theme" and being a "character" rather than a generic "woman" took off the possibly creepy ( to other guests) TG "edge" .----Something that also took the pressure off of me enough to actually be able to go in public --I im ordinarilly very closeted.

Needless to say it was a hit. ALL the ladies wanted me to tell their fortunes (I had tarot cards with me)---CD, it seems is a great way to meet chicks:D if not a bit drastic. Needless to say I won the costume contest, and more people wore better costumes the next tear---I was the one to beat (I did Mark Twain the next year---and only got second place)
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/Halloween.jpg

Ashlee
05-01-2007, 10:43 AM
However, I've never been asked to a costume party. If i did get an invite though I would go all out and get another jamie austin makeover that evening or day of the party. Everyone I know would never guess that I'd show up dressed as a woman so it'd be a huge surprise to them. Male mode looks nothing like what "Ashlee" does. THanks to MAC cosmetics and Jamie Austins magic.

Danika
05-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh absolutely!!! It was a blast. As soon as I walked in the room with my GF every girl in the place hovered over me. They were all commenting on how cute my skirt was and where I had gotten my shoes. Of course I was wearing 5 inch stilletos. All night long they commented on how good I looked and quoted "How the hell can he walk in those shoes". My GF's reply with a smile, "my boyfriend can walk in higher heels than me :heehee:

Pamela girl
05-02-2007, 08:36 AM
THe first time I did was in 1987 at a company party. I wore way out leather skirt and a top that looked like somthing michal jackson would wear, didn't shave my legs and wore some black hose with dots on them. My wife at the time was in makup sales and did my makup perfect,it looked awsome.Must have looked horrific but it was my first time out where people I knew would see me. Monday after the party our secretary ask how long it took me to get ready, when I told her about an hour she said "See what us girls have to go through" I responded yes it was wonderful I enjoyed it so much I wore it to church Sunday moring. You should have seen her jaw drop.
The second time was a few years later and I was dressed a little better. I wore a stretchy mini skirt with a zipper from top to bottom a blue turtle neck sweater shaved my legs wore nude hose and had 3" heels that did fit, a nice wig and perfect makup. The only problem with the costume party was everybody showed up but only myself and two more people decided to participate in the "costume" part. So I spent the night just hangin out and trying to mingle while dressed like I was. I really did enjoy it. Probobly shouldn't mention this part but to make sure I sat like a propper lady in a short skirt and not let anyone get a flash. I wore no panties with the nude to waist hose! At the time I had some medication that when taken one of the effects was no erection for about 5 hrs. I definatly was concious about walking up steps, sitting, keeping my knees togather, ect.

michellecd_ne
05-02-2007, 09:00 AM
My first year I dressed for halloween I went to my small town's corner bar. i wore a black poka-dot knit skirt, black blouse, hose, heels. All dressed up and i drove 20 miles through a blizzard. got to the bar and stepped out into 6-8 inches of snow. I nearly slipped! Heels dont have much traction on snow! The cold air on the legs was surprisingly shocking. I entered the bar, where crowd was slim, and sat at the end of the bar. It took the bartender a few minutes to figure out who i was. The band members thought i was the bartenders girlfriend!! One of them thought i was hot until he found out i was wearing a 'costume'! So I guess i passed. I took a few years off of dressing but am back at in now. Did a french maid a few years ago, and also dressed as a regular lady. Cocktail dress, heels, etc. Passed quite well, even went out for breakfast after the bars closed. Got a few looks and a lot of compliments from gg's. Hallowen is soooo much fun!

lindsaycd75
05-02-2007, 09:27 AM
the first time I went out for halloween Was before I told my wife. We went as twins that year(her idea). The next time was a couple of year later, i waent as just a girl. Everyone loved it, my sister in law ran around squeezing my boobs all night. Now I have to try and top it every year.