PDA

View Full Version : Came out to a friend

Taylor105
04-29-2007, 10:32 AM
I have this friend online who has known me since before "Taylor". Like she knows me as my female name and I never really changed it because I figured that it would be way too confusing for her and that maybe I might lose her as a friend. More than anything I was afraid. Well, we were talking about the Virginia Tech massacre and how traumatizing it was just to keep seeing stuff about it on every channel and then that went to a general talk about stuff that has happened in the U.S. How 9/11 really traumatized people and little kids who were watching it with their parents actually developed PTSD. She threw out a comment that she had seen "Boys Don't Cry" and that the hate and brutality in that movie had her messed up for a couple of weeks after seeing it. Well, my ears perked up at that. I mean I was thinking.....she has seen that movie and she seems to be not disgusted by Brandon but by the people who killed him. So it was scary but I told her about me. Here is the e-mail I got in return. I feel like the luckiest guy on earth to have a friend like her. :)

ooh you'd be hot in a button up and tie, send me
photos. ;) i'm not disgusted, weirded out, etc-i've
had a friend since i was 18 who is ftm and i've had a
crush on him for ages, plus i see all the time what he
has to go through (though he does want
hormones/surgery but can't afford it). of course i
still love you, i can't tell you how special you are
to me.
;) would you prefer for me to call you taylor? because
i would if that's what you feel more comfortable with.
^-^
as for hair-i still say curly looks better, that was
adorable. i seriously just wanted to smoosh and cuddle
you when i saw those photos lol. you can tell me
anything, i would never judge you-you're a wonderful,
deep, caring person who has their priorities straight
and knows what really matters in life. *super big
hugs*

love you bundles!!!!!

Kieron Andrew
04-29-2007, 10:35 AM
YAY!! that is soooo cool Taylor, and she wants to call you by your boy name too, that is wicked bro!! im well happy for you

pocoyo
04-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!! Yaay!!

Good one Taylor :D :jumping:
What a cool, lovely friend!!

I'm so pleased for you dude! :hugs:

Dasein9
04-29-2007, 10:56 AM
Hold on to that one.

See, sometimes we do get what we deserve! And you do deserve to have such good people in your life.

CaptLex
04-29-2007, 10:56 AM
She's definitely a keeper, Taylor! I'm so happy for you! Or as they say in England, I'm well-chuffed for you (did I say that right?)! I'm glad that she turned out to be so open and accepting. We all need friends like that. :thumbsup:

pocoyo
04-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Or as they say in England, I'm well-chuffed for you (did I say that right?)!

Ha ha! Yes :p

Tristan
04-29-2007, 01:43 PM
Woot that's soooooooooo awesome Taylor! How great she's so supportive and willing to call you by your boy name. I'm really happy for you dude!

BLACK STOCKINGS
04-29-2007, 02:49 PM
:love: That is great!!!! I have a few friends i want to tell but I am afraid they will no longer speak with me, so I just keep it between my wife and I. Hopeing to make new friends that wont question me.

MJ
04-29-2007, 03:10 PM
way to go Taylor , i am happy for you.

Siobhan Marie
04-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Oh Taylor, I'm so pleased for you, I really am. You hang on to that friend of yours. Good friends are so hard to find, I know as I've never had any until now. I've got my friend Lisa and my online friend Michelle and I'm hanging onto them, not forgetting my brothers and sisters on here. (Goes up to Taylor and gives him the biggest hug that she can).

Loads of :hugs: and :koc: for Taylor

Anna Marie x

Kitty Sue
04-29-2007, 04:17 PM
that is brilliant mate!

mylitta
04-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Its so good when things turn out right. She sounds like a special person and a really good friend.

RevMoonSerpent
04-29-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm happy for you Taylor. You have great friends.:D

Question Mark
04-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Friends like that are part of what makes life worthwhile.

jsoto81
04-29-2007, 09:36 PM
thats really brillaint. I'm glad all went well and she's so willing to treat you the way you want to be treated.

happyfish
04-29-2007, 09:50 PM
That's awesome! I'm so happy for you, mate. :hugs:

bi_weird
04-29-2007, 11:56 PM
DUDE congrats! Brownies for you!

Mitch23
04-30-2007, 02:41 AM
great i'm so pleased for you - you faced up to and overcame your fears and insecurities and both of you will have a stronger relationship for it! theres a lesson for us all i think

mitch

kerrianna
04-30-2007, 02:49 AM
What a treasure your friend is. That must have made you very very happy, not only that she accepts and supports you as Taylor, but that she didn't even give it a second thought because she knows how wonderful a person you are. :hugs: :love:

Taylor105
04-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks oooo much for your responses. I feel like a lucky guy. Today we were talking about the mango. That was pretty funny. She said something along the lines of that she wouldn't mind having one of those herself so she wouldn't have to squat if she was out on the road and couldn't find a bathroom. lol I love Jennia. She is too cool. She is very hot too. Too bad she is married to a guy and is fixing to give birth to her baby girl.

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks oooo much for your responses. I feel like a lucky guy. Today we were talking about the mango. That was pretty funny. She said something along the lines of that she wouldn't mind having one of those herself so she wouldn't have to squat if she was out on the road and couldn't find a bathroom. lol I love Jennia. She is too cool. She is very hot too. Too bad she is married to a guy and is fixing to give birth to her baby girl.
http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html tell her to get one of these and have a try after the birth lol

Marlena Dahlstrom
05-01-2007, 02:18 AM
Congrats!

Taylor105
05-01-2007, 10:58 AM
http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html tell her to get one of these and have a try after the birth lol

Kieron, I am going to pass that link on to her! Thanks man!

Felix
05-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Taylor my friend I can't express how I feel for you right now and how happy I am for ya Hun so here's a few :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to be going along with. This is great news for ya Hun xx Felix :hugs:

Taylor105
05-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks Felix! I'm just glad I didn't scare her away. But there is just this "sense" that comes after you have been friends with someone for a long time. Like you just "know" it is the right time to tell them. Do you know what I mean? It felt safe.