PDA

View Full Version : What would you change

wannabie
04-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Just thought I'd ask.

If you could change one thing about your feminine self (or male self for ftm), what would it be?
I just want to know what the One and only one thing that bothers you most about your other self.

for me its a toss up between my height or the bone structure of my face.

I'm too damn tall and from the side view I look like one of those cavemen from the Geico commercials.

choosing one I would pick the side of the face thing.

CaptLex
04-29-2007, 11:53 AM
Definitely my height, Wannabie. I'm 5'2" and I'd like to be able to look most guys in the face without having to stand on something. :p

christiecd
04-29-2007, 11:56 AM
First thing would be to get a flat stomach... i like my body all in all, but my stomach definitely could use some toning... i'm sure i'm not the only one that could use some work in that area.

christie

Roberta Lynn
04-29-2007, 12:08 PM
First thing would be to get a flat stomach... i like my body all in all, but my stomach definitely could use some toning... i'm sure i'm not the only one that could use some work in that area.

christie

Hey Christie, Why were you looking at me when you said that? :Angry3: :D :D

No matter how I'm dressed I need to work on my self confidence.

Kate Simmons
04-29-2007, 12:12 PM
I think maybe learning to shut up once in a while. Sometimes I think I've created a "monster" here. Salandra just wants to talk all the time and it's been carrying over to my guy side. I can just imagine being a wife, nagging my husband with incessant prattle:heehee: . No wonder when guys come home from work they stick their head in the newspaper or grab the six pack. The power of being a woman--gotta love it. Now I know why I used to act the way I did when I came home.:rolleyes: I'm not putting anyone down here, just something I noticed about the change in myself.:happy:

Karren H
04-29-2007, 12:32 PM
I'd knock about 3 decades off my age.... That's about it!!

Love Karren

Jocelyn Quivers
04-29-2007, 12:33 PM
My big feet! First I would love to wear closed toe shoes withouth discomfort as opposed to only being able to wear open toe shoes, and I would love to be able to shop for shoes in stores such as Macy's, Khol's etc. As opposed to Payless! Jocelyn

Mitch23
04-29-2007, 01:18 PM
i feel good about my body and think i look great en femme even though i am 6'2". i think my arms are too muscular so when out i will have to wear long sleeves - great legs though!

mitch

Roxi Loh
04-29-2007, 01:56 PM
No, not the complexion of my stomach. I would go for a flatter stomach and a better complexion (face). A cute ass would be nice too. Hell with it, I just want to be Angelina Jolie. Can we just make that happen.

Keoki
04-29-2007, 02:12 PM
I would like to have wider hips if anything, even though I am a bit more curvier than the average male, but fuller hips would be awesome! ~.~

jennie06
04-29-2007, 02:17 PM
In an earlier post I had stated that I was happy being both traits of gender but if I could look like Angellina Jolie the guy side would be gone :happy: . If I had to pick just one thing though it would have to be a booty.

Jennie

Carin
04-29-2007, 03:25 PM
I saw this post before I got up this morning. I figured hips and ass (they go together) is my number 2 choice, but would I want to use up my One and Only on that, probably not. So get up out of bed and go to take a shower. Take off my night shirt, unhook my bra and remove the inserts I slept in. Daahhh!

I'll take a large capuccino and a pair fo 34C breasts please.

Melissa A.
04-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Well damn, if I could choose absolutely anything, it would be to be young and cute again, but the genius I am now, as opposed to that stoopid 20something I was!

Oh, and definitely to make my arms small and weak.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Dixie
04-29-2007, 04:34 PM
I would want the long beutiful hair of my youth, I can always diet to get the figure I want, and I can create boobs when I have to, but I hate wearing a wig.:heehee:

Ermintrude
04-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Hips. :)

Or, at least, a bigger gap between my waist size and my hip size. I've lost weight recently, but annoyingly I've lost two inches around my hips while my waist has not changed. :sad:

Sweet Jane
04-29-2007, 06:36 PM
hmmm..less wrinkles?????

Byllie
04-29-2007, 07:29 PM
What would I change? I'd make sure that ancestry didn't provide me with a natural tonsorial (ie, bald spot).

marie354
04-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Me... To be 30 years younger. Not to do it all over again, just younger.

Joy Carter
04-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Hair and age. I'd so love to be twenty and have gorgeous hair.:o

andy6432668
04-29-2007, 08:31 PM
I wish I was born female

melissaabom
04-29-2007, 08:36 PM
I too would love to have been born a girl and have become a woman

Melissa:2c:

Leah B
04-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Narrower shoulders or wider hips. I could deal with being a rail, or with being heavy and curvy. But I've got a definite guy build.

joann07
04-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Definitely my height, Wannabie. I'm 5'2" and I'd like to be able to look most guys in the face without having to stand on something. :p

IMO, 5'2" is a good height. I notice that most women aren't that tall so if you add a pair of 2 to 4 inch shoes you're at the perfect height.
And shopping for clothes should be a snap.

christie

I'm with you on that, as well as, getting rid of my spare tire/love handles.

Angie G
04-29-2007, 09:00 PM
A flater stomach would be nice Or a more girly face for fem mode :hugs:
Angie

EricaCD
04-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Dunno...probably my height (6'3") except that (1) I really like being tall as a guy and (2) the inability to readily pass due to height has probably, on balance, been healthy for me.

featherelizabeth
04-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Not being able to take a long bike ride when I know I need to drop my "shed"
kisses

Feather

marisa
04-29-2007, 10:45 PM
I would have to agree with "andy6432668" and "melissa51". Being born female would have been perfect. But since I know that thats to late, I'd have to say both my entire arms. Right from the shoulder to the tips of my fingures. Just way to big. Yuck. Marisa.

chelle
05-03-2007, 12:48 PM
a voice that doesn't sound so masculine no matter how much I try to disguise it, and less hair on arms and legs
Chelle

lindsaycd75
05-03-2007, 12:51 PM
My saggy eyelids, would be thig one for me. I think my upper face is trying to crawl off me:eek: :p