PDA

View Full Version : A day that's twice as nice

joann07
04-29-2007, 08:23 PM
This Sunday was a nice day to be out. The weather was great and the sun was out so I decided to start my day by going to early morning church, 7:30AM, and then visit a fellow CDer to do a little shopping.
The outfit I chose was a navy blue (with tiny white poka dots) matching skirt and top, Hanes Barely There pantyhose, and a pair of black pumps.

I arrived at church a little early and sat in an open pew four rows from the rear. As I listened to the priest, and the church proceedings, I did my best to be female by crossing my legs and sitting straight up. During the money offering, I dropped my money in the basket and the ushers didn't give me any funny looks.
At the offering of peace, my hands were sweating for some reason, but I shook hands with the people around me and they didn't seem surprised either.
As communion was being given, I lined up, walked up to the priest, got my communion, and walked back to my seat. A piece of cake.
At the end of mass, I walked out with the rest of the churchgoers, got in my car, and headed out to meet up with my friend.

On my way there, I was hungry so I decided to get some breakfast. I stopped at a Burger King and went to the drive thru. When I placed my order, I used a lighter voice and a girly speech, and then pulled up to the pick-up window to pay. When the attendant gave me my food, she didn't seem surprised, or look at me funny, and then I was back on the road.

After a short drive, I arrived at my friend's place. We exchanged pleasantries, chatted for bit, fixed up ourselves, and then headed out.
First stop was at the local flea market. I was expecting the place to be dusty and outdoors, but to my surprise, it was indoors and air-conditioned. As we were browsing their selection, other customers were browsing and we came upon a young woman with her infant child in a stroller.
We noticed her exchanged pleasantries. She was very courteous and gestured her child to say hello.
I femininely squated down to get a little closer and waved to her child and she didn't seem surprised by my actions.
After a while, we said goodbye and she walked off while we continued to browse until I found and bought a nice ring.

After that, we continued to look around and came upon a booth with some nice custom-made clothing. The sales ladies greeted us and noticed we were dressed up very nicely. They asked us if we had just gotten out of church and we said yes. They complemented on how pretty we looked and then we thanked them for the complements. That was the first time I had gotten something like that from total strangers so I was flattered. We didn't see anything else so we left and decided to catch an early lunch.

From the flea market, we drove out to a local chain restaurant (Ruby Tuesday's) located at the mall. We walked in and a hostess greeted us, brought us to our table, and then we waited for our waiter.
He came up and treated us just like any other patron then took our orders. While we were waiting, the place started to fillup, but nobody seemed to mind or pay attention to us.
Once we got our food, we ate and just had a great time. After we paid our tab, we left and walked around the mall. The crowd was relatively light, but again, nobody seemed to stare at us as we walked along the shops. I needed to get some hair spray for my wig, so we stopped by a wig shop to get some. The SA remembered us from the last time and was very courteous. We chatted with her for a few minutes and then I mentioned that I needed some hair spray so she recommended the proper type, rang me up, and then we left.

There was a shoe store across from the shop so we stopped in to browse around. The SAs greeted us and asked if we needed any help, but we just said that we were just looking.
We tried on various types heels and sandals, but didn't buy anything. Oh well.
We then left the mall and headed over to a Bealls Outlet. My friend mentioned that they had some discounted clothing racks so we browsed around the different sizes.
There were some nice looking dresses and outfits, but not the right size. I did find a few, and tried them on, but they were still a little tight so I just returned them.
I also tried a few pairs of shoes, but none seemed to grab my interest.
One thing my friend said that I needed was some padding for my buttocks so I ended up finding a pair nice padded panties.
We looked around a bit more, but didn't find anything else so I paid for my lone pair of panties and headed home.

Although I didn't buy a lot of stuff, this was my second official day out in femme. It was nice to be out and doing more interacting with ordinary people.
And the great thing about this day was that I wasn't as nervous as I was the first time.
I'm looking forward to doing more great outings like these and enjoying new experiences.
You know what they say, the third time's a charm. Hmmm. But, what about the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh..............etc?

Billijo49504
04-29-2007, 11:21 PM
WOW!!!! What a day you had, and it was handled very well. I was surprised that in the rstaurant, you might have revieled who you were, but you didn't so I'm impressed. BJ

AllieSF
04-30-2007, 12:07 AM
Congratulations on your second outing. You accomplished a lot more than I could ever hope to imagine. Keep up the good work.

Brianna Lovely
04-30-2007, 05:36 AM
Good for you, girl. Sounds like you had a great day out. Even though it was only your second time out, you seem to be very comfy with your fem self.

I hope you have many more wonderful outings.

paulaN
04-30-2007, 02:15 PM
what a great day out. WoW!!!! you didn't leave anything out. I wish I had a friend to go out with. well I do but it has not clicked yet. I think I will send her an e-mail right now...

joann07
04-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Thank you all for your kind words of support.
Going to my local Tri-Ess support group meetings has been great practice for being in femme, but I wouldn't have gone out if it weren't for my CD friend's encouragement and guidance. Because of her years of experience, she took me under her wings and gave me all kinds of advice that would help me when going out in the real world. Because of her, she made my first time, and this second time, fun and relaxing. I am greatful that she is always there to help a fairly new crossdresser like myself.
She deserves a lot of credit so thats why I love sharing my experiences with you all.
And, I hope that my experiences will help to encourage others.

tifftg
05-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Your story is so terrific. It is doing the natural everyday things that are the most fulfilling parts of are female side. Thanks for sharing. I am so happy for you.

Tiffany

Mitch23
05-03-2007, 03:42 PM
wow - what a day and only your second day out!!! well done - I've got all this to look forward to having just done my first,

luv

mitch

joann07
05-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi Tiffany/Mitch,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my story.
Going out in femme is definitely a great experience and I hope that my stories will serve as inspiration for others. Hopefully, I can read stories from other fellow CDers like yourselves.

Joy Carter
05-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Joann this is how we all should be able to show our selves. Going out and just enjoying being us. Congrats on your courage and I hope you have continued successful adventures.

joann07
05-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Joy,

Thanks! I've gone over the hump and I know it will get easier the more I go out.
I will definitely share more of my adventures and experiences each time I get the opportunity.
One thing's for sure, Joann is going to be out more now that my roomate is going to be gone throughout the summer months so I'm looking forward to dressing up as much as I can.:heehee:

Hugs!

Sam-antha
05-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Well it was big and so many others still find it too big. Your story should reassure that it is definitely no real mountain, but it feels like one until you get out onto it. The view from the top ( the first twenty minutes or so) is marvellous and well worth living for.
Huggzzes
~Samm

Dixie
05-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Joann that kind of day is my dream day. Haven't ventured out in the day yet but plan on it soon.

rose382832
05-05-2007, 02:55 PM
oohmigood you went to church dressed(: . i love your nerve but dont think that i ( a good catholic gurl ) could bring myself to go that far.

Dixie
05-05-2007, 02:59 PM
I've heard stories about "good" catholic girls, are they true?? ...............Are you really good cooks??:heehee:

joann07
05-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I've heard stories about "good" catholic girls, are they true?? ...............Are you really good cooks??:heehee:

Catholic girls. He he!! They're no angels. :heehee:

aj_gg
05-07-2007, 10:00 AM

Oh yes, would you like to come over for dinner some time? (acting completely oblivious to the true reference being made)