PDA

View Full Version : My Crazy Husband

RevMoonSerpent
04-29-2007, 11:40 PM
I thought you might get a kick out of this. I was talking to one of my friends on the phone yesterday and he asked me how my husband handles my transgender issues and presenting as male especially in public. I wasn't sure so I turned to my husband and asked him.
His reply was,"If anyone asks I just tell them he has a girlfriend (which I don't) and that I get them both."
He was of course being smart and smirking the entire time. He did finally say it doesn't bother him because he just doesn't care what other people think and he likes that I'm different.
But, I just thought his original answer was kind of good. :D

Wren
04-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Haha good times. Your husband sounds like a cool guy, I give him 10 points.

kerrianna
04-30-2007, 03:00 AM
:heehee: that was a good answer, cheeky guy. He does sound cool. :hugs: :love:

Kate Simmons
04-30-2007, 04:02 AM
That's cool Rev. You guys have a great relationship.:happy:

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2007, 05:06 AM
I thought you might get a kick out of this. I was talking to one of my friends on the phone yesterday and he asked me how my husband handles my transgender issues and presenting as male especially in public. I wasn't sure so I turned to my husband and asked him.
His reply was,"If anyone asks I just tell them he has a girlfriend (which I don't) and that I get them both."
He was of course being smart and smirking the entire time. He did finally say it doesn't bother him because he just doesn't care what other people think and he likes that I'm different.
But, I just thought his original answer was kind of good. :D
lol i reckon your hubby would fit in here with that sense of humour!

Sandra
04-30-2007, 05:09 AM

Was just thinking the same.

CaptLex
04-30-2007, 09:16 AM
Oooh yeah . . . do you think he'd like to join, Rev? Can never have enough cool guys here. :thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Oooh yeah . . . do you think he'd like to join, Rev? Can never have enough cool guys here. :thumbsup:
well we have vance and tristan's man here so we need more GM's that are partners :D

RevMoonSerpent
04-30-2007, 12:51 PM
I talked to him about joining but, I doubt he will. He's alright with me being trans but, one thing I have noticed about my husband is that he doesn't really take an active role in the things I'm interested in.
For ex. I like drawing Manga. He will buy me books for it and a writing tablet but, doesn't care about looking at my drawings.
That's how he usually is. He'll show his support for things by letting me buy the supplies I need for it no matter what from pagan supplies to webspace but, never takes the time to get active with what I do. It can be a bit frustrating at times and even upsetting but, after 8 years I've gotten use to it. Sorry for the rant.

KrazyKat
04-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Thanks, Rev, with your permission, could I borrow that line, only insert "she" for my Karen. I'm getting tired of people just assuming I'm to be pitied, or felt bad for,or I don't know, whatever emotions they keep thinking they are being supportive for thinking. :Angry3:

Why don't they just ask and really listen to how I feel!!:D

Like joyous to be alive and not alone in my thoughts!!!!

CaptLex
04-30-2007, 01:57 PM
I talked to him about joining but, I doubt he will.
Well, it was worth a shot. At least he's supportive, that's a big plus. Meanwhile, we'll just keep talking about him. :heehee:

Felix
04-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Hi Rev he sounds cool. like his style Hun!! :hugs: xx Felix

Marlena Dahlstrom
05-01-2007, 02:15 AM
Bravo to your husband. Definitely a cool dude.