PDA

View Full Version : Curious - what you really look like in male-mode ??

Iniquity Blonde GG
04-30-2007, 11:42 AM
I know for obvious reasons no-one as such can show who you really are , but often as not, when im posting , i sit and wonder what you really look like in male-mode ?? :rolleyes: seeing the pics of you all as "en-femme" , sometimes its really hard to really see the "male" side .
& the strangest part is..... i see you as females !! :eek: no as blokes . ( sorry if im making a hash of this lol :blushing: )

Kieron Andrew
04-30-2007, 11:44 AM
are you fishing for male pics angie??:heehee:

i see the girls as girls too :) never thought of them as male even though some still identify as such

same but the opposite with the boys

Karren H
04-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Well if you go to the Photos under Old and New you can see me and her... And I think if you search the photo forum there were other male an female threads...

We never look like you would expect... The magic of makeup!! :)

Karren

Iniquity Blonde GG
04-30-2007, 11:50 AM
NO NO !! lol Kieron :eek: but its like that ole question, putting a face to a name :D its my noseyness lol :D

susie evans
04-30-2007, 12:44 PM
that is simple old fat bald and well worn :hugs:

susie

Emily Ann Brown
04-30-2007, 01:13 PM
I look like Brad Pitt but with more hair (GIGGLE GIGGLE).

Emily Ann

KimberlyS
04-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Angie, I had just the opposite happen. Two years ago my wife and I attended the SPICE convention. It was strange walking into a room knowing even though we were seeing couples, wifes with husbands, each one of the guys was a CDer. Several times I caught my self looking at the guys wondering what they looked like in femme mode. For most it was next to impossible to see them as they might look in femme mode. I even had pictures for a couple of them before hand and it was even hard putting the femme look with the male person.

Christine Davis
04-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Just plain me. Nothing exciting.

StephanieH
04-30-2007, 01:17 PM
I look like Dick Van Dyke did circa 1965, only I've got kinda' long blondish hair and ears are pierced. Disturbing... ain't it? :D

Mitch23
04-30-2007, 01:18 PM
its a funny thing. when i went to stay with friends in oxford last week i decided to change to man mode before i came home because it would be too difficult otherwise. they freaked because they had only ever seen me en femme! They said they definitely preferred Mitch. I guess thats sort of what you mean

mitch

kerrianna
04-30-2007, 01:29 PM
I look like this: :D

sterling12
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
"E.T. phone home." Quite amazing what full-coverage foundation can do!

Seriously, I reckon I look OK for a 50s something male. I was really amazed when I asked some GG friends and they claim that most women think I'm probably "stuck on myself." That's not the way I see me. John is a toad....Joanie can be cute.

Blond hair, blue eyes, 5'9"....I feel like I'm posting on one of those Single's Dating Sites.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kate Simmons
04-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Heh, heh, Well, Angie, I'm a 59 year old fit charming looking guy who is bald. I dunno if you saw pics I posted in the past but I won't do it now after we had the thread about the Internet. Not that I'm afraid, just don't think strangers need to know. I'd share it with any of my friends here though if they want to PM me and give their E-mail. Actually, I prefer being Rich as much if not more so than being Sal.:happy:

JoAnnDallas
04-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Our Tri-Ess group had a "Girls night out". To us it is a night out to eat where the CD's come in guy mode. The first one I went to, I had a problem finding the group until I spotted one of the wifes. It is surpising how different some look in guy and girl mode. LOL

Brianna Lovely
04-30-2007, 02:03 PM
I don't do "guy" things, giggle.
But here's a semi-fem and a full dress shot.
I could scare myself, giggle.

susiej
04-30-2007, 02:06 PM
Well, in real life, I look just like my avatar, just much older, masculine, and imperfect ;).

I also am completely immersed in the vision of you all as female. This is perhaps somewhat reinforced by the cat fights that sometimes get started in threads here. I say that facetiously, but the truth is that most of us "present" here as feminine in our text-based personalities, and the result is that it's easy to imagine us as such.

Even hockey players. Oh, my, the imagination is a most miraculous thing!

Hugs,
Susie

Brianna Lovely
04-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Well, in real life, I look just like my avatar, just much older, masculine, and imperfect ;).
Hugs,
Susie

Meow!
I love the girls on this forum!

crusadergirl
04-30-2007, 02:42 PM
AS a guy i just have shorter hair and my hair color is darker, i say dirty blonde but other say brown. Either way i look pretty good. I have alot of pics of me in male mode but on here i'm not him.

Shelly R
04-30-2007, 02:58 PM

Hugs,
Susie

Susie, I have always been impressed by your avatar, you in male mode? I can't picture that.

Sorry to disappoint you Iniquity Blond, but my avatar is what I am, no male mode about it.

JessiRed
04-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Everyone says I look like Eric Stoltz in "male-mode". I am told that I am a handsome man but like many of us I would rather be a beautiful woman.

Nigella
04-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Prepare yourself for a shock

This was me

Teresa Amina
04-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Shockingly like my dad, except for his nose. He got the Amerindian nose, I got the Euro nose, a much better deal :happy:

Gina_darling
04-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Curiosity killed the cat! I could show you a picture, but then I'd have to kill you! :heehee:

Seriously if you are curious then PM me and I can send you a pic of before and after!

Gina xx

Alice Torn
04-30-2007, 04:11 PM
A bit bizaar, I admit.

MJ
04-30-2007, 04:32 PM
this is as good as it gets eww no makeup or hair what do you think angie :eek:

katia
04-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Someone once told me i look like Jimmy Nail ( years ago ) now its more like rusty nail :sad: 46 balding,sagging but the legs are still quite good :D

trannie T
04-30-2007, 05:25 PM
My male mode is pretty much the same as my female mode; a fat old lunk with no sense of style.

Lisa Golightly
04-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Lisa does boy ;)

Daintre
04-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Well Angie here I am...the balding, overweight lump...I think my avitar is far better looking

Sheri 4242
04-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Imagine a mixture of Andre Agassi and Jack Lemon. Whew!

Actually, I've been told a number of times that I look exactly like what they would imagine my beautiful wife's ugly sister would look like. BUT, those who have seen my sister-in-law know I am far better looking than she is! *ahem*

Eva Diva
04-30-2007, 06:08 PM
A good illusionist/magician/sleight-of-hand artist never shows how he does his tricks :D

Someone once said that if you saw a magic act from backstage you'd be depressed at how ordinary it is. I prefer to keep the illusion that I'm a guy who can kinda-sorta look like a girl if he takes enough pictures. :battingeyelashes:

AmandaM
04-30-2007, 06:08 PM
I look like Billy Jack. Or so I've been told.

Rebecca-L
04-30-2007, 06:18 PM
About 20 years ago, I was told I look like Bob Newhart.

Now I just feel old.

Kate Simmons
04-30-2007, 06:24 PM
I just want to tell all you brave souls who posted your guy Pics, I feel nothing but positive vibes. You are always my friends regardless of what mode you are in, you know that.:happy:

Louise
04-30-2007, 07:57 PM
this was me 2 weeks ago ! ... and yes i'm going bald too :tongueout

EricaCD
04-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Can't show a pic for reasons of privacy, but...

Delete the wig. I keep my hair very short. It's medium brown - basically the color of the wig minus the highlighted, and beginning to go gray at the sides. I have a very high forehead with a couple prominent wrinkles running left to right. (Think Clint Eastwood and subtract all the coolness.) In fact, I have a long face generally, which is why I keep my fem hair styled as I do.

As (hopefully) shows in my photos, I do not have any particularly strong male features. My browline is slightly high as are my eyebrows (which are fair, and not too heavy). My eyes are blue with a touch of gray, and I have long lashes for a man. You can see what the nose and cheekbones look like - just mentally remove the blush.

My lips are narrow and not especially full - you can see that even when I make them up heavily. My jawline and chin are about as non-prominent as you can get before people would start to notice it as a real issue with my facial features. My beard grows quickly but does not show gray under the skin. In other words, I get fuzzy before I get shadow-y. I am at a loss to decide which is worse...

I am very fair skinned, have a reasonably good complexion and (thank heavens) extremely youthful skin. In male mode I wear glasses too. If you go to my flickr page and look at a couple of my earlier photos, you will see a pair of wire frame glasses - those are my male frames.

I have a long neck, which looks thin but really is not. Ears are normal looking. Put it all together, and you get a man in his late 30s who most people would guess as early 30s, and otherwise utterly forgettable.

Descriptive enough?

Erica

Country girl
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Angie, I look just like my avatar!:tongueout No really I do! Love ya girl! CG GG

kerrianna
04-30-2007, 08:33 PM
I just want to tell all you brave souls who posted your guy Pics, I feel nothing but positive vibes. You are always my friends regardless of what mode you are in, you know that.:happy:

:iagree: :hugs: :thumbup: :gh: :bighug: :love:

Roberta Lynn
04-30-2007, 08:35 PM
I look like the mail man. Never could figure that out :D

Eva Diva
04-30-2007, 08:46 PM
this was me 2 weeks ago ! ... and yes i'm going bald too :tongueout

It's not just the loss of hair, it's the growth of hair in new places that gets me . :eek:

NancyFL
04-30-2007, 09:15 PM
here i am in male mode
http://www.geocities.com/nancycdfl/pictures/IMGP0364.jpg

and here I am in Nancy Mode
http://www.geocities.com/nancycdfl/pictures/nancyfl.jpg

micheal
04-30-2007, 09:34 PM
I know for obvious reasons no-one as such can show who you really are
I posted a pic of myself (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56807) in drab in my 1st photo thread.
One of the curses/plesures of haveing your own long hair is you look much the same male as female ?!

kerrianna
04-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Okay, just for you Angie, I posted a reg pic of me on my last photo thread, even though my dressed pics are pretty indicative of my male look too.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845896#post845896

JacquiUKTV
04-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Strangely, even with a wig and make-up, my wife tells me I would be instantly recognisable to anyone who knows me....make of that what you will......:(
Hence, the avatar.....damn, she's so much prettier than me....

Nyana
04-30-2007, 11:30 PM
IM quite diffrent...but still cute :P

Im so into fashion as a guy or a girl...let me find a pic ....

Here it goes :P

Diannna
04-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Well contrary to what my pic may look like, in male mode, I've been told that I have a slight resemblence to that of Jack Nickelson That's about as far as I can go for a mental picture.

AmberTG
05-01-2007, 01:06 AM
MJ, you still have the face of a woman, even without the makeup and wig! I hope to be that lucky in about a year!
I don't think I'm very good looking as a man, but I never have liked looking at myself in the mirror, so I don't know.

crusadergirl
05-01-2007, 01:12 AM
Its just me with shorter hair and guy clothes.

Sheri 4242
05-01-2007, 01:21 AM
It's not just the loss of hair, it's the growth of hair in new places that gets me . :eek:

Amen, Sister!!! It grows everywhere you don't want it, and never anymore where you do!!! A sign of mother nature's twisted sense of humor?!? Or, has big business put something in the water so that they can sell us more of certain products?!? Of course I jest -- or do I??? *ahem* lol :heehee:

MentalMercury
05-01-2007, 01:32 AM
It's me, straight from the camera, all i did was crop it. All i ask is don't make me regret the risk of posting this.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/mentalmercury/Copyof1.jpg

mylitta
05-01-2007, 04:19 AM
Wow -you that have posted your pics are so brave- and thank you. It's really interesting to see the tranformation. And I'm such a wuss, can't let anyone see my face
BTW Jenni- always had a thing for bald guys

DanaJ
05-01-2007, 04:53 AM
I have been told from people who know me that I look nothing in male mode like I do en femme. There is NO way I will be posting my male pic here :)

For all that posted here, you do all realize that this is an open public section? That is, anyone who is not a member can do a search and see everything in this section? In my humble opinion, this thread should be in the Photo Gallery, where only members can see the pix and there is a little more privacy afforded :)

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-01-2007, 05:34 AM
Firstly i want to applaud for those whom have posted pics of yourself :hugs: :love: that was a very brave thing to do, and iam very proud of you :hugs:
and i have to be totaly honest !! :eek: :eek: WOW & WOW !! you do look damn fine in male mode !! seriously you do !! :eek: ( i wont mention names lol :blushing: )
THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE POSTED BEFORE PICS :hugs: :hugs: THAT TOOK ALOT OF COURAGE :hugs:

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-01-2007, 05:36 AM
I have been told from people who know me that I look nothing in male mode like I do en femme. There is NO way I will be posting my male pic here :)

For all that posted here, you do all realize that this is an open public section? That is, anyone who is not a member can do a search and see everything in this section? In my humble opinion, this thread should be in the Photo Gallery, where only members can see the pix and there is a little more privacy afforded :)
My intention wasnt that anybody had to post pics hun :( i really didnt expect anyone to, and as i have said i thank them for that , i just expected discriptions of themseleves .
I wasnt trying to get people to "show" themselves :( and if i have caused any offence i really sincerley apoplogise :sad:

DebbieThomas
05-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Debra loves the camera, Tom seems to disappear when one is around. :/ so the only male pic I have is my high school year book pic from 22 years ago.

NancyFL
05-01-2007, 07:27 AM
My intention wasnt that anybody had to post pics hun :( i really didnt expect anyone to, and as i have said i thank them for that , i just expected discriptions of themseleves .
I wasnt trying to get people to "show" themselves :( and if i have caused any offence i really sincerley apoplogise :sad:

I honestly didn't mind posting the links to my pictures. All the people that are close to me know about Nancy. As a matter of fact most of them accept Nancy better than I do.:heehee:

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-01-2007, 08:08 AM
I have to be 100% honest been a GG ok, i carnt really understand ( as such ) for the c/d, but serioulsy you do look all good as males !! :eek:
( if my SO reads this im been good honest :lol: ) :D

Daintre
05-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Thanks Dana for the warning. I knew that anyone could see my picture before I posted and really I have no problems at all if the general public sees it. Actually it is funny as I hate to have my picture taken so Angie, thanks for giving me the opportunity to let others see the other me.

Kate Simmons
05-01-2007, 08:16 AM
I don't think some of these gals realize just how charming they look as guys. At least Sal thinks so anyway.:battingeyelashes: ;)

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks Dana for the warning. I knew that anyone could see my picture before I posted and really I have no problems at all if the general public sees it. Actually it is funny as I hate to have my picture taken so Angie, thanks for giving me the opportunity to let others see the other me.
you remind me of me old school teacher Jenni :D he was a nastie man :lol: well , maybe coz i was always cheeking him :lol: :blushing:

marie354
05-01-2007, 09:59 AM
There aren't many pics of me in male mode, but here's one I found from 2001. My SO and I.
:hugs:

SherriePall
05-01-2007, 10:15 AM
I already post my male pic with every post. My avatar pic is my male pic. Can you imagine how good I look when I get all dressed and dolled up?

LOL.

Kieron Andrew
05-01-2007, 10:17 AM
I don't think some of these gals realize just how charming they look as guys. At least Sal thinks so anyway.:battingeyelashes: ;)Sal's on the prowl lol

Taurus44 GG
05-01-2007, 10:42 AM
What brave souls you all are for posting those pics. The tramsformations are amazing. When I grow up, I want to have legs just like kerrianna's. :D

I enjoyed seeing the pics, thanks for sharing, simply amazing.

Rosa

fionasboots
05-01-2007, 11:46 AM
No way am I posting male-mode pics I look terrible!

The closest I got to male-pics is me with just my natural hair (quite short) an a pathetic attempt at a short femme style. I haven't posted any of these yet as it would be a dead giveaway if anyone came across them.

Having seen some of the brave posts with male-mode pics I really do think that the femme version is better, but then again I suppose we're all obviously biased in that respect :heehee:

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-01-2007, 11:55 AM
I have to honestly admit this, i presumed that c/d "crossed dressed" because they didnt like themselfs as males !!:straightface: so "dressing" made them feel better as females :rolleyes: but again i will say , on seeing pics on here , that doesnt seem true !! you all seem good looking men , and thats blown one theary i had on c/d !! :rolleyes: :o

Kate Simmons
05-01-2007, 12:06 PM
I have to honestly admit this, i presumed that c/d "crossed dressed" because they didnt like themselfs as males !!:straightface: so "dressing" made them feel better as females :rolleyes: but again i will say , on seeing pics on here , that doesnt seem true !! you all seem good looking men , and thats blown one theary i had on c/d !! :rolleyes: :oThe challenge, Angie is to convince a lot of them of that. I'm okay with myself both ways but it took a lot of work to get there.:happy:

marie354
05-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Angie, it's never been about whether I'm good looking as a man or a woman. It's how I feel inside.
I've had loads of women that like how I look as a man. It's just not the "whole" me.

Dena
05-01-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm quite happy as a guy, I don't have any casual women's clothing.
I'm one of those cd's who is too dressed up to pass! Guy clothes are
more practical and girl's clothes are more fun!

As a guy I'm somewhere between Kelsey Grammer and Gene Hackman.

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Ok thats me :spank: lol :o sorry, wasnt insulting anybody by that comment :o just questions tend to go through your mind as to "why" , i still have ALOT to learn with the c/d :o

marie354
05-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Ok thats me :spank: lol :o sorry, wasnt insulting anybody by that comment :o just questions tend to go through your mind as to "why" , i still have ALOT to learn with the c/d :o

Don't we all....:hugs:

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Oh believe me hun , i make "alot" of silly mistakes with the c/d, but..... you learn by ur mistakes, so...... ive learnt never be afraid now to ask :happy:

Kate Simmons
05-01-2007, 12:21 PM
I was happy as a lark as Ericka, my challenge was finding out I could have a great time as Rich also because he was always so stolid and withdrawn. I owe who I am now to everyone here,the GG's, M T F gals, F T M guys, TG's, TS's and anyone else I missed. I realized that we are all just people being ourselves and that is why Salandra was born.:happy:

marie354
05-01-2007, 12:23 PM
I owe who I am now to everyone here,the GG's, M T F gals, F T M guys, TG's, TS's and anyone else I missed. I realized that we are all just people being ourselves and that is why Salandra was born.:happy:

:thumbsup:

Daintre
05-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Angie, I really do not like seeing the male me, because to me while it is a side of me it is only a small side. I don't know whether to be pleased or offended by the teacher remark, especially a nasty one, I would prefer to be the one that kids would feel good about bringing their problems to. :D NOW go to the corner...:lol2:

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Lol Jenni !! he was a "art" teacher , and would always make us stay late from the lesson, coz it was last one of the day !! :mad:
I carnt not applaud you all enough though, for putting your pics on as ur male selfs :hugs: i didnt expect that when i started thread !! im just a nosey GG :lol:

Carin's Wife GG
05-01-2007, 12:47 PM
only prettier. She has her own hair, pierced ears and painted manicured nails in male mode. It would be difficult to NOT recogize her in female mode.

Go here (www.rainbow-family.org)to see her as Dad and the rest of our family (minus our newest addition, a 15yo girl who we plan to adopt and has only been with us a few months).

Louise.

KatieC
05-01-2007, 01:05 PM
I look just like Qui-Gon Jinn, with bangs. :D

MJ
05-01-2007, 01:15 PM
MJ, you still have the face of a woman, even without the makeup and wig! I hope to be that lucky in about a year!
I don't think I'm very good looking as a man, but I never have liked looking at myself in the mirror, so I don't know.

Lol yes there are time when being a guy can be a good thing but as you can see i can't pass as a guy anymore :mad: hmmm guess i need some advice from the f 2 m :heehee:

aww Dana i want to see *sulking to her self *

no this should stay right here, i have nothing to hide, and those of us who posted here are ok with this

no offence taken i am just happy to show you , and now everyone can see why i don't do the guy thing , i get more looks when i try the guy thing and mj does not get read anymore :D , now if only i can get in to some dresses i would look pretty good , but i love my jeans:p

Toyah
05-01-2007, 02:13 PM
I know for obvious reasons no-one as such can show who you really are , but often as not, when im posting , i sit and wonder what you really look like in male-mode ?? :rolleyes: seeing the pics of you all as "en-femme" , sometimes its really hard to really see the "male" side .
& the strangest part is..... i see you as females !! :eek: no as blokes . ( sorry if im making a hash of this lol :blushing: )

Well hunny if you really want to see, its scary honest, send me your e mail addy and will pop one accross to you
Its a strange thing I have lots of Toyah pics but very few make ones :hugs:

Ellie C
05-01-2007, 03:03 PM
heres me lol , :tongueout 46298

MentalMercury
05-01-2007, 04:17 PM
You know what, if someone finds out my myspace or something from my picture then oh well, you're lurking this board for a reason. If any of my friends or family found out that I didnt want to know, I'd just own up to it, I already told most of my female friends anyway, and it's really not as big a deal (to me) as people make it out to be. That being said, I'm pretty sure you can't trace my picture to anything, I even made a separate photobucket account and dont use this name anywhere else except an online game that I don't play anymore. Plus I'd actually rather post male mode pics.

This falls directly in line with what ShuShu said about all of us having different attitudes and approaches, as I fall under the 'casual' description.

DanaJ
05-01-2007, 05:25 PM
I wasnt trying to get people to "show" themselves :( and if i have caused any offence i really sincerley apoplogise :sad:Not a problem at all, and I too aplaud everyone who are showing their male pix. There was absolutely no offense from me, I just wanted to point out the fact that anyone can see the pix here, in case anyone didn't know. There have been threads (even recently) where members are shocked to find many of their posts coming up on Google searches - so I thought I would just point out that theses pix are available to anyone in the world. Just trying to look out for those who might not know that.... for those that do know or don't care, please post away :)

Kristen Marie
05-01-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm not posting me in guy mode, but one time after spending all afternoon and evening as Kristen, and having dinner with this T Girl, I had to change back to guy mode before leaving the event

I stopped back at the lounge to say good bye to her and she would not believe I was Kristen. When a T Girl can't recognize us after hours of being with us, I can't imagine anyone else spotting us as a guy.

TxKimberly
05-01-2007, 11:04 PM

Probably shouldn't do this, but people I like and respect posted their pics so I will compromise. In my yahoo 360 profile I've added my favorite pic of me in boy mode to my album. It's my favorite pic because it has my little critter in it with me. For obvious reasons, to include the fact that I worry maybe I shouldn't post a pic that includes my daughter, I will leave this up for only a few days and then will pull it off.
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-j0lNmNw6cqs5qGdUZjN4Qi9AflcLLUt3OA--

So don't laugh TOO hard!

Kim

MentalMercury
05-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Wow I'm really surprised at the difference in some of you! I think I already look really girly as it is, at least in the picture I posted.

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-02-2007, 03:33 AM
Thank you all again :hugs: and im really impressed and proud that those of you whom posted your pics did :D i know theres so many reasons why you carnt some of you, but ...... the fact that those that have , its like "be stand and be counted" :happy:
& to my SO ( darrell44) :D ty :hugs:

Kelsy
05-02-2007, 06:30 AM
Here are a couple of pics can you tell which is the real me?

Jennifer:happy:

CharleneCD
05-02-2007, 09:19 AM
I am not afraid either. I tend to be quite out and open. In fact if my wife and I's new career idea works out, I will be outing myself at work before I leave as a parting gesture. I figure to shock them and cause issues before I leave.

lindsaycd75
05-02-2007, 11:11 AM
My wife says "Lindsay" looks nothing like "Ken", which issomething she had a very hard time adjusting too.

Peggy55
05-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Probably shouldn't do this, but people I like and respect posted their pics so I will compromise. In my yahoo 360 profile I've added my favorite pic of me in boy mode to my album. It's my favorite pic because it has my little critter in it with me. For obvious reasons, to include the fact that I worry maybe I shouldn't post a pic that includes my daughter, I will leave this up for only a few days and then will pull it off.
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-j0lNmNw6cqs5qGdUZjN4Qi9AflcLLUt3OA--

So don't laugh TOO hard!

Kim

Kimberly I have commented both publicly and privately on how good you look. You do a tremendous job! You're a beauty!

AmberTG
05-02-2007, 01:59 PM
I find thes pictures quite facinating, some of you don't really look that different, and some of you really do! I'm just not quite that brave yet, maybe in the picture section. I'll have to think about this one. Actually, I don't have any facial pictures of me "en femme". I suppose it's time to correct that though.

Staci G
05-02-2007, 02:00 PM
and Elijah, he is the pretty one..

EmmaJane TS
05-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

Well here I am en drab - I don't have the goatee now or such bushy eyebrows :lol::

Nyana
05-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Just to explain something about pictures and internet..

If i sear for my real name on GOOGLE , it JUST IMPOSSIBLE to find my pictures posted on this forum, you know why?

First my nick here is Nyana (that unfortunaly not my real name)
Second my picture, the files names is : IMG_XYZ.jpg (where XYZ is a number)

Alors of ppl; name a picture of themself with "me.jpg" and not (for an exemple) "mike.jpg"

So Even with the most powerfull search engine...if someone type my real name in google..it just IMPOSSIBLE (read here 0% chance, nada, nothing) to fgind a picture of me in this forum, cause there no place where i right my real name.

But if my pictures names was "mike.jpg" (always an exemple) that would change but still....and again if my nickname is the same in other forum where i post as a "guy" that would change....

If you still think that ppl can find you picture here, well it because they are SURFING on this forum for some purposes..

Hope it will clarify something "evil" ideas that ppl have about internet.

If you have mores questions about thjis subject i will be pleased to answer you by PM to explain more "how internet work". But please stop being affraid.

ANyway.....

So to come back on the main subject : THanks you to all GG or other CD for the good coments about us ;)

IM the type of person tha tlike both my female and male part ;) And i love shopping as much in male as female or should i say in female as male :P

joann07
05-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey girls. If its safe then here I am.

Cheers!

DebbieThomas
05-02-2007, 09:55 PM
since coming out to my mom and I'm still alive. :) was going through some pics of me and came across the first pic. forgot it was even taken. other is my newest drivers license, tho for the life of me cant figure out what that is under my nose, must be dirt.

Kelsy
05-03-2007, 03:49 AM
[QUOTE=Jennifer Keely Smith;847570]Here are a couple of pics can you tell which is the real me?

Jennifer:happy: [/QU

Not picking on you...really i'm not...but posting your pic of how you go about in r/l and then saying this in another thread.......... I live in a very small community and could never attempt to go out dressed here.
But then post your guy mode pic ...you might want to come out more than you realize.

Hi Di ,

I think there is , in most of Cders, an underlying desire to be outed and be done with it. That being said, the pictures I have posted can only be seen by suscribing members no?! If I were to be outed by posting them it would only by someones diligent efforts to find me.. Now walk down the street en fem !! They may not recognize me but they would recognize for the most part either a large woman or a Tgirl and if I were recognized, well that would be social suicide here. Thanks for taking my wellfare into account!:happy:

Jennifer:hugs:

Tammy_j
05-03-2007, 06:36 AM
hi here goes. didn't shave...it's a beautiful day!

Tammy

GothicAngel GG
05-03-2007, 03:10 PM
I appaude all of you ladies who posted a pic in"guy mode". Honestly I htink most CDs I have ever met look great as a man or a woman. It's all about what you feel comfortable in. When Ryan/Regan is more comfortable with being out I told him/her I would be proud to be seen with either one. I love R/R either way.....I feel for the person on the inside not the outside.

Maria

kenasbarbie
05-03-2007, 09:43 PM
One of my nicknames in school/sport was 'Big Boss Man'. Apparently I look a lot like him.

For those who aren't familliar, he was a professional wrestler.

Not much of 'Fem Physique" for CD'ing, but I still love it! :lol2:

serinalynn
05-03-2007, 10:07 PM
(.) (.)
//.\\
\____/

Thats about it

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Sorry , ive been getting me laptop sorted , so just got back to this thread :happy: AGAIN i will say WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!! :eek: i cannot ( and i repeat cannot ) applaud you all enough for this :o iam really over-whelmed by the way you have all replied to this thread :hugs: and thank you so much for doing so :D "NOW STOP STARRING ANGIE" pmsl @ pictures :lol: :blushing:

NatalieGirl
05-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Here I am in male mode. I am actually younger than I look.

XOXOXOXO
Natalie

Tamera
05-04-2007, 06:15 AM
[QUOTE=Iniquity Blonde GG;844999]I know for obvious reasons no-one as such can show who you really are , but often as not, when im posting , i sit and wonder what you really look like in male-mode ?? :rolleyes: seeing the pics of you all as "en-femme" , sometimes its really hard to really see the "male" side .

A girl likes to have a lil' Mystery about herself. I to can't post the male side of myself either. So keep wondering.
LOL
Tamera

Violetgray
05-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Here I am in male mode. I am actually younger than I look.

XOXOXOXO
Natalie

I KNEW he was one of us!... That's why he kept answering allegations with "I don't recall.." he was off gallavanting in a prom dress at the time!

Anyway, here's me:
http://www.myspace.com/purplejester

christina marie
05-04-2007, 01:15 PM
44" chest,30" waist,hmmm... perhaps a golf tee with way too much hair?

susancheerleader
05-04-2007, 06:36 PM
I look like crap.

melissacd
05-04-2007, 06:45 PM
From contemplative to cosmopolitan...

Rachel Morley
05-05-2007, 01:56 AM
I might have posted a "before" and "after" pic in this thread if it was in the picture forum as that's a members only section (unlike this one) but I'm too chicken to do it in the main public forum. Kudos to all those who did. :thumbsup:

I know Iniquity Blonde GG was expecting descriptions really .... that I can do:

I'm British, I'm married to an American, I live in California, I'm 44 years old, I'm 5ft 4 ins tall, I weigh 128 lbs, I take a US women's size 8 shoe, I have blue eyes, and what hair I have (I'm losing it on top) is auburn. :D

Victoria Anne
05-05-2007, 03:17 AM
Can't post a photo but I can say I'm 5'9",183lbs,hazel eyes and generally pretty good looking or so I'm told.

Kristen Kelly
05-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Well here we are, a first for me, The first during my Mr. Macho time, thank goodness for make up, even have a 3 day old beard in the last 1. The neighbors have seen me out often but not family yet, quess thats not too far off.

46550 46551

Marcie Sexton
05-05-2007, 12:44 PM
If any one really wants to know, just Pm, I'll try to give you a before & after...

Sallee
05-05-2007, 01:00 PM
:D Ok another cool thread I am glad to se there are some who posted both sides.
I was going to say send me an email and I'll send you a photo but what the hell I look better some days than others either way Go figure:hugs: to both of us...S

Holly
05-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm a tall, short, fat, skinny person with flaming red bald hair :eek: .

Kieron Andrew
05-05-2007, 01:05 PM
I KNEW he was one of us!... That's why he kept answering allegations with "I don't recall.." he was off gallavanting in a prom dress at the time!

Anyway, here's me:
http://www.myspace.com/purplejester
you still look like a girl in boymode cool!:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
05-05-2007, 01:05 PM
I'm a tall, short, fat, skinny person with flaming red bald hair :eek: .
prove it lol

Dixie
05-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Too funny Holly....ROFLMAO

Shelly Preston
05-05-2007, 01:50 PM
What do I look like in male mode now let me see ?

Well I could tell you but I would have to shoot you ? not good for anyone :2c:

I could post a pic ( its not going to happen, sorry)

Mr average - maybe, maybe not :heehee:

MJ
05-05-2007, 02:40 PM
i have been trying to get a better shot and the first is two years ago the second is six months in to hrt that was july 1 06 and this is me to day

deniedtoo
05-05-2007, 02:51 PM
This is pretty accurate, when I am in guy mode for more than a week.

Goddess Of Homunculi
05-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Not a great photo, but me withouth make up and normal clothing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Kamiakume/dc.jpg?t=1178395639

KirstyChibiMoon
05-05-2007, 03:15 PM
<giggles>
ive got about 30,000+ pics of me on the harddrive
bout 700 pics of me posted on my website :)
one pic of me as a boy ;)

i can still see the simularities even after 30 years :)

ps i just made the pinkee flowery dress last week! :love:

Kristen Kelly
05-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Kirsty you still as cute and adorable

JennaKnots
05-06-2007, 08:10 PM
as of yet...but I've been told I look like Mel Gibson quite a lot...but old-school "Road Warrior" Mel Gibson...not recent homophobic, anti-semetic, media fodder Mel Gibson. :)

Bobbie cd
05-06-2007, 09:14 PM
OK, check it while you can.

One pic is me in male mode as of 6 yrs ago.
One is me pretty much as is now.
Last one is one of my profile pics. :D

kerrianna
05-06-2007, 09:25 PM
OK, check it while you can.

One pic is me in male mode as of 6 yrs ago.
One is me pretty much as is now.
Last one is one of my profile pics. :D

Awww, you've got such long beautiful red hair. :happy: :hugs:

*goes to look at pics of herself when she was younger with simlilar hair* :(

lucky girls! (goddess of homunculi too :hugs: )

Lessa Lynn Young
05-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Don't have any Fem pics as of right now so this will be the most you see of me for awhile.

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Sorry havent replied , had probs again with lap-top !! :Angry3:
But iam totaly :eek: how this thread has taken off !! & THANK YOU ALL again :hugs: for having the bravery to post ur "male" PICS :happy: :hugs:

bgirl
05-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Add a beard, sprinkle with salt and pepper, 1/2" hair, tatoo's and the kind of shoulders you get from 30 yrs of constuction. If you didn't know, you would never recognize me in femme. You would still guess I was a man underneath it all. Wrong guess though. In femme, the part 'underneath it all' is on the outside with a big smile and red lips!

micheal
05-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Bored bored bored ,so i thought id add a pic i took when i got back from my locale pub last thursday or was it saterday :daydreaming:.
Maybe its time to stop drinking so much :heehee:.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/182/485833133_9a14735118.jpg
Oh dear ,those are some fairly drunken eyes :).

hotxbuns
07-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Just saw this thread so i thought id add one of mine

Frankie-Dear
07-04-2007, 12:40 PM
http://www.imagecrown.com/images/Jeepgun/pianofrank.jpg

SweetCaroline
07-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Nice to see a lot of other long haired guys here. Kewl!

There's one of me in drab here in this old thread... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59889

Kinda a denim wearing, hippie, art, dude. Funny thing is I am extremely photogenic as a male, but I can't take a decent picture of myself en femme. :(

KandisTX
07-04-2007, 01:04 PM
You can find me HERE: http://360.yahoo.com/paintball_dragontx no pics en femme posted yet.

Kandis:love:

Bonnie D
07-04-2007, 02:20 PM
I went to a cd club that I had been to the year before. The year before I had gone out with another cd and few more gurls and we had a great time. Last year I wenet again and had told the gurl that I would be there and hopefully we could go out again. She agreed. Well I showed up in drab, saw her and said hi and told her who I was. She was ready and I had just arrived and it would take me a while to transform. I told her where I planned to go when ready and she said we would meet for sure. An hour and half later and I was on my way. I saw her at the second club I went to and said hi and that I was going to take a look around. When I came back she was gone. When I contacted her a week later I asked her where she went. She said she had left because she didn't know it was me. Seeing me in drab completely threw her off so when she saw me dressed and saying hi she didn't know who I was. It had been a year since she saw me dressed and she had never seen me in drab.

aka.laura
07-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Have a look at "A Bridge too Far", but verrrrrry slowmo. Among other short scenes you can see me with Robert Redford in a boat crossing the river Waal at Nijmegen bridge. I'm dead serious. Was the best students summerjob I ever had. BTW I was dead a few times too but you won't recognize me there ;o))))

Sweet Jane
07-04-2007, 03:17 PM
I look a little different.......I think I look a touch more masculine than my avatar (laughs)

occdresser
07-04-2007, 04:09 PM
sorry you didnt get many pictures of the guys, they are in disguise!:tongueout

Kathryn Philips
07-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Here I am, before and after. Guess who I prefer to be...

marie354
07-04-2007, 09:44 PM
You know, it's amazing to see that there are a few of us brave enough to post a picture.

Even though this is a public area of the forum, someone would have to know to come here and know and look for your femme name to see you. That would be too much work for the average Joe. That's why I didn't have a problem posting mine for my friends here.

I mean... Do you see how long this thread has gotten? I just spent 3/4 hour re-reading the whole thing. It's still cool!
:hugs:

Great thread Angie!
Here's another of me.

LeeAnn_cd
07-06-2007, 04:11 AM
I would of put a picture of me up but I broke the camera while I was taking a pic of me in male mode.

Suzie S.
07-06-2007, 04:25 AM
Well, my wife and many others think I look a lot like Nicholas Cage, LOL! There is an uncanny resemblance, just wish I had his money! :lol:

Lilith Moon
07-06-2007, 05:28 AM
My biker period....when I still had a good head of hair.

Audrey34
07-06-2007, 07:53 AM
In college people said I looked like Gary Coleman (only taller). Now people think I look like Cedric The Entertainer. Personally, I don't look like either of them!
Go figure!
-Audrey

Ashly
07-23-2007, 04:17 PM
.. no matter in which *mode*

psion128
07-23-2007, 08:58 PM
lol. I don't do the wigs and stuff like some of the people here. I'm still in the closet so and I have no pics to share. But my ex did tell me that when I do dress, certain parts on me are accented much nicer than in male clothes.

tracigirl_tv
07-24-2007, 12:06 PM
I look like Brad Pitt but with more hair (GIGGLE GIGGLE).

Emily Ann

Yeah, me too....no wait, I'm more the Paul Newman type, circa "Cool Hand Luke."

Yeah, that's the ticket!

:heehee:

Julie Avery
07-24-2007, 12:36 PM
53 years of the ravages of testosterone will do this to a person:

serinalynn
07-25-2007, 08:42 AM
this is me in male mode. the jeans are womens jeans.

Joyce1702
07-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Wow, don't stand there when they fire that thing up! :)

Joyce

BarbaraTalbot
07-25-2007, 11:35 PM
I am 15 lbs lighter than this now, and I have been using sunscreen to try and even out my farmers tan.

The cartoon is from when Dee did our whole family Simpson style.

serinalynn
07-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Wow, don't stand there when they fire that thing up! :)

Joyce

Joyce The aircraft has been heavily de-milled, no engines, no cockpit insterments and you cannot open the canopy. Its awaiting restoration to be a museum piece.

Marianna Julianna
07-26-2007, 02:03 PM
I have considered a before and after shot, in fact my wife tells me I ought to, but then I never have the courage, neither do I do everything she tells me. She married me, she didn't buy me and she sure as shootin' don't own me, whether m or f.

RobertaFermina
07-26-2007, 03:04 PM
http://home.netcom.com/~robertafermina/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bobatwork.jpg

as of today...

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Cheyenne Skye
07-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Well I've never posted a femme pic because I haven't really gone the whole ten yards. And I won't post a male pic due to privacy issues but I will give a description of my male self. I have been told by the older generation since I was young that I looked a lot like Ricky Nelson. I guess that kinda dates me but people nowadays usually guess my age around ten years less than I really am so it can't be that bad.

Carroll
07-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Ok, here ya go: