PDA

View Full Version : Out and about

joselyn318
04-30-2007, 02:08 PM
On sunday I had a free day from writing my prelim and cleaning the house, so I decided to take a shopping trip. I got dressed wearing a pair of hip hugging jeans, a cute babydoll t-shirt, a blue frederick's of hollywood cleavage enhancing bra and pair of low cut thong panties underneath. I did not do any makeup or fixed my hair. I was in semi-drab mode. I drove an hour of town to the Sterling Heights mall. I walked around for a bit in Macy's. Then I tried on a couple tops in JC Penny's.

After that I headed to my favorite store ever Frederick's of Hollywood. I walked in and was checking some of their form fitting slips. The SA Allison asked me if I needed any help. I just said I was looking around and was looking for a couple of slips/chemises and teddies. She picked out a couple cute ones. I looked around for a bit more at the bras and few minutes she check on how I was doing. She asked what size, I finally confessed for the first time to a SA in frederick's that I was shopping for myself. She didn't even bat an eye. She said some of her best customers are men and that I can try on anything in the store. I tried on the teddies and chemises she picked out for me. She came back with another chemise for me to try. As I was trying on some clothes a couple GG's walked in to try a couple bustiers. You should have seen their face when I walked out of the dressing room with a teddy and a chemise in hand :D. I ended up buying a teddy and cute chemise. :D. I am thinking about going back sometime this week to try on a couple bustiers and corsets I had my on.

After I finished in frederick's I went to Victoria secrets and looked around for a bit. They did not have anything that grabbed my attention. So I left and drove back home.

Brianna Lovely
04-30-2007, 02:28 PM
What a nice day, good for you girl.

Of course I'm a jelous Tranny, giggle, because most of the stuff in FOH and VS, won't fit me!

Barbara Joanne74
04-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Way to go girl. FoH is always a great place to go shopping. They have some good deals and always have been CD/TS friendly even if you are in drab.

Barbara

finacarina
04-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Couldn't be happier for you girlfriend! You have great taste in places to shop!