PDA

View Full Version : Walmart trip

crissy28
02-23-2005, 11:30 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS] Hi girls, its been a long time since ive been on here.. but I just had to talk about my recent outing.. ( might be a little long ) well it started out just dressing up around my apartment.. well then I decided to take it a step farthur and go for a ride.. well then i decided im gonna go to a 24 hour walmart like 75 miles away, so i wanted to go dressed.

i couldnt at all pass with a gotee and side burns so I shaved that all off , that wasnt enough so I did my chest , armpits , stomach and legs .. took a nice warm shower and used my girly bodywash.. painted my toenails and fingernails pink and then slipped into a pair of pink heart panties , and pink 36C bra ( with foam breast forms and rolled up socks for extra filling :D ) my mudd light blue jeans and pink plaid belt , with a white half camisole bra over my other one , and a white off the shoulder long sleeved sweater , Pink joe boxer socks that say Princess on them with blue n white low top sneakers ..

So off I went of course had to wear my adidas hoodie to get out to my vehicle without being spotted ( 10:30 at night ) anyways I drove about 30 miles to one town and had to get gas , still being a little shy I paid at the pump with debit card and then went and found a mac machine to draw some money out for walmart. walked right up to the mac with no jacket on ( prob was video taped , but I didnt care ) .. on my way along the hightway there I stopped at 2 differnt rest areas , and both times used the ladies room.. there were a few truckers watched me get out of my truck.. I tried to walk as girl as I could ... it felt really great to be able to use the ladies room like a woman should...

anyways then finally after a long drive got too walmart... sat in the parking lot for a good 10 min trying to get brave enough to do it.. finnally said im here im gonna do it.. got out of my truck and walked to the front of the store , one employee was sitting out front smoking and another was doing the floors inside.. well the door was locked on the one end so I started to walk to the other and she told me I could use the side door.. well I walked in and the man doing the floors just kind of looked at me , but didnt say anything.. I walked right passed him and kinda swayed my butt a little :D :) im not sure if he was looking but !!

i was really nervous at this point my heart was racing , so I worked my way back to the jrs dept .. looked around for a bit and found a cute little flowered shirt in XL ( im a big girl ) a little more digging I found a pink pair of jean/pants in size 16 that wasnt sure would fit but tried anyway .. then found the cutest little pair of pink and white camo thongs , and another pair of blue and pink bikinis .. well shirt panties and pants werent enough so I had to go look for shoes , on the way I found a cute little pink handbag which I just had to have..

I made it back to the shoes where I didnt see anything I liked in my size so I was going to get a pair of pink flip flops , well I found my size and as I was turning around I found the cutest thong sandals .. i have seen so many girls wearing these and i wanted a pair and there they were so I looked for a size 11 and found it ... well I spent enough by now and walked to the front with my items the stock boys there just looked but didnt say much .. one really cute boy just smiled at me :D finnally at the check out it was the same lady that was outside that waited on me ... she just smiled and asked me if I had checked out their spring collection of bikinis and swimwear.. I said no but i would some other time....

I paid for my things and left .. ( heart racing the whole time ) out in the parking lot I drove to a back corner and changed into my new things for the drive home.. on the way home I stopped at the same store I got gas at wearing all pink and went in and got a soda... the older lady behind the counter didnt really look at me that much till she gave me my change.. she just kinda smiled ... it felt soo good to be able to go out the way i want to go out all the time... I hate being a boy , i just wanna be a girl ... its soo un fair .. below are some picts from the other night

the first few are what i wore there , and the others are what i wore home.. the one with the pink pants and white sweater were takin an hour ago..

sorry this was so long but I had to tell someone thanks for listening

[FONT]

Holly
02-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Crissy,

You ROCK, girlfriend. What a great adventure. Only problem I can see is what are you going to do for an encore;) ?

Rikki
02-24-2005, 01:37 AM
Way to go Crissy. The pictures look great girl. Someday I hope to have what you got so I can go out and shop wearing a dress. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

Rikki

racquel
02-24-2005, 04:20 AM
Great story,I know the heart pounding feeling you describe.It lessens but will never go away.Unless one looks as good as Nina,Mona or a lot of the 'hotties' on this forum,lol.
Really like the picture with the pink pants,great shoes.Thanks for sharing.

DanaJ
02-24-2005, 06:17 AM
That all sounds great Crissy! You are very brave to have done all this too! I remember back when I had facial hair, the first time I shaved there was no way I could have gone out right away, my face was really red from shaving close after years of having facial hair. But I guess you got lucky there. But going back and checking your precious posts, some of your posts show you with facial hair,
some don't. You must grow it and then shave it and then grow it again - I never could do this, good for you!

It is a little strange, maybe it is me, but - this story sounds very similar to the other stories you posted, right down to the cute boy or girl that smiles at you. Well, have fun and again, you sure are brave...

DanaJ

LindaTS
02-24-2005, 08:10 AM
Atta girl Crissy. Just keep it up and it will get easier each time you go out. And it will be more fun too.

KrissyNYC
02-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Great and brave adventure hun

Wendy me
02-24-2005, 08:32 AM
crissy way to go sister way cool sounds like you had a real good time .............next??????????

Georgette
02-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Hi Crissy that was a great story, and I hope you have more of them. I like to go to Wal-mart in the early morning hours and just browse around in femme of course, but I do like using the LADIES room though I think that is so cool. OK just what will you do for an encore.LOL :rolleyes:

DonnaT
02-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Hmmmm, are you trying to tell us something? I know! You like PINK!

Nice story Crissy.

75 miles is a long way to go to walmart. They must be slipping to put one that far away from where ever you are on No.Central PA. Was that the Mansfield Walmart?

I bet they have one closer than 75 miles. like in NY. You can go to the walmart web site and enter your zipcode and it will give you the closest walmart location to where you live. That way you can spend more time shopping than driving! :D

ChristineRenee
02-24-2005, 01:57 PM
Quite the adventure there Crissy. Sounds like you had a lotta fun. Thanks for sharing both your story and your pics with us!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

crissy28
02-24-2005, 06:44 PM
im not sure what my encore will be yet LOL .. I was nervous enough about going out the other night.. I have been talking to this very nice gentleman near rochestor ny which is about 2 hrs away or more for me .. he told me he would like to take me shopping , and then dinner and a movie.. which is my fantasy while dressed as a woman.. maybe with a side trip to a motel later :D , he is fulfilling mine , I can return the favor...

as for the walmart ( donna ) it wasnt mansfield , that is only about 30 miles away , I didnt go there cuz i know people that work there and goto college there so I didnt need or want to get caught.. so i went to one in corning area of Ny , very very slim chance of running into anyone I knew...

but yes I did enjoy my time , I just wish I could go out all the time like that all the time , but in a small town like this .. just wouldnt fly , wish I didnt care like some others in the area but my family is very traditional and would disown me ... along with losing alot of friends , so I suffer in private .. o well , what can ya do , this site has helped out alot though in making me go through with what i have done. maybe someday ill just accept it and come out , until then i keep it my secret

Richelle
02-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Crissy,

Glad you had a great time out. It will get easier.

By the way love the pick flower blouse :)

Richelle

paulaN
02-24-2005, 10:38 PM
good for you. so glad you had a great time, and looking good too.

Fallen Angel
02-24-2005, 10:59 PM
wow what a day you had i wish i could have gone with you. luky girl !! and your out fit is cool luv the shoes as well

Lycra
02-25-2005, 09:21 AM
hi hon! i'm soooo happy for you!!! isn't it liberating!!!! And like you i personally love going to Wal-Mart dressed! good choice! you can disappear into the racks and just have fun! let people notice you if they do, who cares? It's a free country! i feel very strongly that we have every right to dress in public and be who we are. yes, it's scary, but it's also thrilling! i'm so happy for you!! and I love that blouse!! pink's one of my favorite colors too!

Vallari
02-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Congratulations Crissy! Isn't it neat how the biggest best trips always occur because of a last-minute urge or whim? That's what makes it so exciting as well. I'm glad you were able to go out like that and have a great time. :) This is only the beginning!

Meggan
02-25-2005, 05:07 PM
All I can say is wow. I wish I had the nerve to do that. Maybe one day, who knows. Way to go Girl!

Kisses Meg