PDA

View Full Version : On a more positive note!

Felix
04-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Well today I thought come on ya got a new shirt so put it on and be confident! So I did and I felt good :D I got into work and my mates face said it all he just grinned at me and gave that look of approval, ya know the one :heehee: Later my other friend (female) said 'Nice shirt.' Yeah it had the feel good factor about it. On the way home my male friend said,'I was with a friend the other night and he said,'Oh I saw ya the other night dropping a young bloke off.' He couldn't remember who it was then he said,'It must have been you.' He told his friend it was me C**** Lol his mate was like,'No way that was a bloke.' My friend said,'Thought ya would like to know that.' It made me feel good. It's like I've said before ppl who don't know me especially now I've had my hair cut think I'm a bloke, ppl who know me see me as butch lesbian come tomboy cos I'm not out to everybody. My mate said,'Well ya much more out now than ya ever were before.' I was like,'Yeah to my close mates.' But he meant because of my dress because I've gone totally away from my andro look in the last six months and now I dress casually but smart and as male. It's done a lot for me, in confidence especially at work which is great and I feel more confident as a whole when I'm out and about.
Well there's some positiveness from my day today, lets keep the positives coming :eek: Away with the negativity cos I can't be copin lol!! xx Felix :hugs:

Question Mark
04-30-2007, 04:28 PM
w00t w00t for more confidence and supportive friends! New shirts are always good too. Button-down, I take it?

happyfish
04-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Hurrah! Yay for being taken for a bloke, that's got to feel good. Glad you're feeling more confident and stuff. :hugs::thumbup:

Felix
04-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Cheers Hun, yeah top button open no tie xx Felix :hugs:

Joyce1702
04-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Yay Felix! See, I told you things would turn around! :D

Of course, new duds can make any of us feel better!

Joyce :hugs:

pocoyo
04-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Yay that's brilliant Felix :D

Very cool. Hehe you young bloke you! :^5:

:hugs:

Kate Simmons
04-30-2007, 06:20 PM
All you had to do was ask Felix. More positive energy flow coming your way, Hon. That is my primary function after all.:hugs: Sal

CaptLex
04-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Well done, Felix. I'm surprised Kieron hasn't asked for a pic of the new shirt . . . so I will. Can we see this cool shirt? :D

kerrianna
05-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Well done, Felix. I'm surprised Kieron hasn't asked for a pic of the new shirt . . . so I will. Can we see this cool shirt? :D

hehe, I was thinking of asking for pics while reading about your cool shirt. You had to know we'd ask. :D

Thanks for sharing your positive vibes. Lol, your last sentence sounded like Hermes from Futurama. "Away with the negativity because I can't be coping!" :heehee:

Marlena Dahlstrom
05-01-2007, 01:55 AM
Woot! :does happy dance:

Felix
05-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanx my friends ya all soooooooo cool luv ya all xx Felix :hugs:

ps pics on their way xx

pocoyo
05-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks for sharing your positive vibes. Lol, your last sentence sounded like Hermes from Futurama. "Away with the negativity because I can't be coping!" :heehee:

Hehe cool! I am gonna listen to that Hermes/Felix voice, 'cos I feel tha same, mon. :happy:

Thanx my friends ya all soooooooo cool luv ya all xx Felix :hugs:

ps pics on their way xx

We love you tooo... YES more Felix pics... can't wait :D! Show show :hugs: