PDA

View Full Version : Should I Go Dressed?

Jennifer Giovannetta
05-01-2007, 07:37 AM
I am meeting a freind who is a CD tonite for the first time. We are meeting in a TG freindly club not far from my home. We arranged for me to meet up while i am in drab, but I have been seriously considering going dressed. Now although I can dress well, I really have not applied makeup very often.
So my question to you girls is, would a TG freindly club be forgiving to a girl like me who might have some flaws to her apperance? I know that I look great from behind dressed, but the makeup will not be so good.(I thnk)
Any suggestions?
And by the way, this would be my first time, and I am quite exited.
Thank you!
Jenny:nailbiting:

Kieron Andrew
05-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Go dressed, enjoy the experience!

Emily Ann Brown
05-01-2007, 07:49 AM
If the other CD is going dressed then you probably should too, as long as you are comfortable with the person and the setting. I often do first meetings in drab/drab so I have plenty of options.

As far as makeup, do foundation and lipstick and a little eye liner this time....just enough to help create a fem look. Ask the sister maybe to take you into the restroom and give you some help once there.

Emily Ann

Kate Simmons
05-01-2007, 07:49 AM
I agree with Kieron Jennifer, go for it. You'll never know until you try.:happy:

MsJanessa
05-01-2007, 07:50 AM
why shouldn't you go dressed? If you wait because you think you are not going to be the prettiest one there, you are doing yourself a disservice---go ahead---put on your most femme dress, your best wig and your make up and go enjoy yourself.

celeste26
05-01-2007, 08:00 AM
On the other hand if you agreed to go in drab and then show up dressed, what does that show about your words being true? There is plenty of time to amend the agreement call them and give them notice that you want to go dressed and see what they say first.

Jennifer Giovannetta
05-01-2007, 08:08 AM
You are correct Celeste. I e-mailed her with my intentions yesterday.

Angie G
05-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Try it Jenny you may like it and have some fun :hugs:
Angie

stacie
05-01-2007, 08:18 AM
If you can go dressed, go dressed. Never give up the chance to go out enfemme.

Shannonangora
05-01-2007, 08:30 AM
I am meeting a freind who is a CD tonite for the first time. We are meeting in a TG freindly club not far from my home. We arranged for me to meet up while i am in drab, but I have been seriously considering going dressed. Now although I can dress well, I really have not applied makeup very often.
So my question to you girls is, would a TG freindly club be forgiving to a girl like me who might have some flaws to her apperance? I know that I look great from behind dressed, but the makeup will not be so good.(I thnk)
Any suggestions?
And by the way, this would be my first time, and I am quite exited.
Thank you!
Jenny:nailbiting:

http://www.susans.org/reference/cosmetic/make-up.html

here is some tips Hun and the best i could tell you is practice practice practice as far as getting the right touch.When you shave shave twice go up against the hairs after the first and get as smooth as you can that way your foundation doesnt bleed through from sweating or wiping your face accidently.You'll be fine:o
Hugs,
Shannon

Jennifer Giovannetta
05-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Once again thank you everyone. All of the advice is appreciated and needed. Shannon, I was thinking of keeping it simple as far as the makeup is concerned. Just some foundation and lip color. Keeping it simple for the first time will make it easier for me.
The whole experience is so exciting, and scary at the same time.

Dixie
05-01-2007, 08:05 PM
By all means, go dressed, and knock 'em dead honey!:hugs:

Jennifer Giovannetta
05-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Well, I did it. I just got home and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone.

AllieSF
05-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Way to go Jennifer. I am scheduled to go out next week for the first time. I try to not think about it to avoid the nerveous and anxious feeling I know I will get. Please give us a few more details. Thanks for sharing.

Dixie
05-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Kewl! Glad you had a good time.