PDA

View Full Version : Tan lines?

tommi
05-01-2007, 09:06 AM
My question to those of you that sunbathe enfemme how do you deal with
tan lines?

marie354
05-01-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm not sure at this point. I plan on buying one of those pop-up pools for the back yard this year, something that's easy to take down for the winter. I guess I'll find out, but I need to buy a new bathing suit first.

Most women that I know, don't like the lines. You've seen them on the beach... Laying on their stomach, the bikini top undone to prevent lines on the back.

Myself... I think I'd like them. They would definitely show what I'd been wearing. You need to do it the right way though. Use sun-screen so you don't burn.
Sun-burnt skin is not only bad for the skin, it hurts! I'm not into pain. I've got enough of that that I have to deal with daily.
:hugs:

Stephenie S
05-01-2007, 09:52 AM
What tan lines do you plan on showing to who? If you have tan lines in the shape of a bra top are you planning on going topless at some point? If you go topless, how are you going to get tan lines? Or are you asking about some other tan lines, like thong tan lines? Why do these bother you?

I worry about tan lines in the shape of a T shirt looking silly when I wear a feminine top. Is that what you mean? I think that this year I will want to wear a tank top when I mow the grass.

Whatever you do in the sun, don't forget sunscreen. Always, always, always. Especially on your face and neck. Idealy you should wear an SPF of at least 15 in your daily moisturizer.

Lovies,
Steph

TGKrissyCD
05-01-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm more fortunate than most in that I have a small, but private patio where I can tan in my birthday suit. Once I get an overall tan I don't have to worry about the tan lines at the hem of a T or Polo.

Ashley_25
05-01-2007, 10:57 AM
We have a pool in the back yard and no neighbors for about 200 feet away and I have a fence up. So I will lay by the pool in bikini bottoms only. That is only when I am tanning. If I am swimming then it is the full bikini. I only wear bikini's while swimming unless other people are around that either don't know or aren't comfortable with it.

I laid out nude once and unfortunatly I fell asleep and I burned. That was one of the most horrible experiences ever!! So I don't lay out nude and for those that do, don't fall asleep!!!:devil:

Lissa Stevens
05-01-2007, 11:07 AM
I tan in the buff so no tan lines for this girl.

suzi_cd
05-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Live in England.... no chance of getting a tan :heehee: :heehee:

MJ
05-01-2007, 02:19 PM
well last year i got tan lines, a good sunburn and there was no way i could got out as a guy after that

paulaN
05-01-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm still wearing my wool coat around here. I don't think I have to worry about tan lines just yet. I do have a tan line story. The year before last, I was showering after work and a coworker asked if I had been wearing a bra. I said it must be from my fishing vest. I don't think he bought it, but he never said another word about it. I have been much more careful after that.

Ruth
05-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey suzi cd, it's easy to get a tan if you live on the south coast of England. We've had fantastic weather for the last month and I've been sunbathing a lot. We've got a private patio so I wear panties only, no problem with tan lines up top.

ColleenCD
05-01-2007, 05:55 PM
No tan lines here, I tan in the buff.

Colleen

KrystalS
05-01-2007, 06:00 PM
I too sunbathe in the nude and get a all over tan!

Kim_Bitzflick
05-01-2007, 06:12 PM
I would love to get bikini top tan lines, but other houses are too close & I'm in a small town. Can't risk it.

Alex!
05-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah. No bikini tan lines for me. That would be a nightmare. I am aware that you can get tanning lotions now that won't make you look orange.

SandyR
05-01-2007, 06:23 PM
I tan in the backyard (very private) in the buff.....No line, set me free.....

Hugs.

SandyR

willowgurl
05-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I absolutely adore having tan lines from my bikini. Just have to be careful not to remove my shirt when dressed male.

Eva Diva
05-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah. No bikini tan lines for me. That would be a nightmare. I am aware that you can get tanning lotions now that won't make you look orange.

Tanning lotions are the way to go. They look good, lots of people use them, and the sun doesn't wrinkle your skin.

Phyliss
05-02-2007, 03:11 AM
To get a head start on summer, I've been visiting the tanning beds at my gym. Just don't want the "farmer tan" (neck up and elbows down)
What "line" I do have Is only in THAT particular "place" that really hurts if it's burned.
The outline of a thong. Only problem now, I need to get a darker foundation. Oh darn, more makeup shopping :heehee:

JoanFlores
05-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Since I have a pool in the back, I get to clean it daily and use my bikini bottoms only, I look great .

sara_also
05-02-2007, 12:36 PM
The only tan lines i don't like are on my arms..I play golf and get a line where the short sleeves stop...Then when I wear a ladies tank top the lines are very visible..This year I have been trying to wear a mens tank tee and it seems to be helping..

Paula Thomas
05-02-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't have a bikini (yet), so I plan on tanning in a pair of panites that resemble speedos, to get an overall (almost) tan (too many neighbors with second story windows that overlook our back yard to tan in the buff).

Plus, I may have to contend with a daughter and her husband that may come over to visit unexpectedly.

When doing yardwork, I wear a pair of short shorts (inseam about 2 inches)and a tank top.

marissa_darling
05-02-2007, 03:13 PM
I tan in the buff so no tan lines for this girl.

Me too!

Lisa Golightly
05-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Hmmmmm... tbh last winter was a pain in the ass... lot's of parties and lots of backless and halterneck dresses that showed every white line and cup area. So, this year is topless... and I've never done topless... eek!

Keely
05-02-2007, 05:33 PM
What tan lines do you plan on showing to who? If you have tan lines in the shape of a bra top are you planning on going topless at some point? If you go topless, how are you going to get tan lines? Or are you asking about some other tan lines, like thong tan lines? Why do these bother you?

I worry about tan lines in the shape of a T shirt looking silly when I wear a feminine top. Is that what you mean? I think that this year I will want to wear a tank top when I mow the grass.

Whatever you do in the sun, don't forget sunscreen. Always, always, always. Especially on your face and neck. Idealy you should wear an SPF of at least 15 in your daily moisturizer.

Lovies,
Steph

Steph, I'm with you. I hate those tee shirt tan lines.

yingyang
05-02-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm buying a bikini to sunbathe in. I think that bikini top tan lines would be sexy on me and on other men if they chose. It's all to emphsize the beauty of the nipple, male or female. Do you think nipples sexy on men? I thinks so.
:devil: Mary

joann07
05-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Steph, I'm with you. I hate those tee shirt tan lines.

Same here!
This past weekend, I put a on short sleeve top I bought a while back and boy did I notice that T-shirt tan, and so did my GG friend.
She said that I definitely have to even it out if I want to look better in that kind of a top so yesterday I went out jogging wearing a tank top.
Now, its starting to look a little better than this picture, but I still have a ways to go.

Lilly 40C
05-02-2007, 07:00 PM
I sun bathe in the buff and also go to a nude beach so, tan lines are not a problem for me!!!!!!!!!!

Lilly