PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited...

StephanieCD
02-24-2005, 07:20 AM
I got may tax returns in a while ago and decided that my one personal splurge before paying bills was to buy some femme stuff for myself online.

I'm on my way to the post office to pick up my package... MY first pair of shoes ever to call my own... MY second pair... a very pretty dress that I'm afraid won't look as good on me as the super hot model... couple pair of stockings and panties....

Did I mention they're MINE?!

I'm going to have to spend the whole day at work knowing they're in the car waiting for me...

(I might just sneak into the bathroom and put on some of my new undies for the day though! OOOoooh, I'm getting so brave! ;) )

Have a graet day, ladies!

Tristen Cox
02-24-2005, 07:51 AM
COOOOOL!! :D Ok now can I have you ruby slippers? LOL! Have a great day. And for crying out loud cheer up would ya :p

Love
Tristen

LindaTS
02-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Yes Tristen, she does sound awfully unhappy. That will probably change when she gets home.

Wendy me
02-24-2005, 08:39 AM
sounds like you mabey should have called in sick today and played . enjoy shop on girlfreind.........................

Holly
02-24-2005, 08:44 AM
Wow Stephanie, that's wonderful. Be sure to let us know how it all fits.

Georgette
02-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Don't spend too much, you don't want to get put on restriction do you. LOL I did and she can be mean when she gets MAAAAAAAAAAD I sent her to vegas for a couple of days and maybe she will cool down after she gets back.

Melissa A.
02-24-2005, 09:34 AM
Dontcha just love that feeling of anticipation when buying new stuff?

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Ashleigh
02-24-2005, 09:37 AM
Fun feeling isn't it? We all remember the first "ours" of our wardrobe. Enjoy the moment.

paulaN
02-24-2005, 10:41 AM
I wonder what steph is gona do when she gets home. maybe she could use some cheering up. GOOOOOOOO STEPH. don't ya just love new stuff.

ChristineRenee
02-24-2005, 03:39 PM
Like having Christmas everyday isn't it? Enjoy the feeling hon...and your clothes! Hope everything fits!;)

Love
Chrissie:)

StephanieCD
02-24-2005, 05:59 PM
I shed a single tear in the parking lot of the post office...

BUT NOT OF JOY!! :mad:

The sun wasn't even fully up so not many people were out and about. I actually busted them righ tout of the box in the parking lot of the post office!! Very, very discretely, I might add. And I slipped one on just to see... would it fit?

I BROKE the little elastic loop that slips over the fastener button! They were a tad too tight... but the loop BROKE! If they'd had a 12.5 I would have got it but they didn't so I got a 12 - girls, always err on the side of size and go larger... anyway...

The other pair of shoes is impossible... well not really - I did manage for about 13 seconds... to get on. And one of the pairs of panties isn't really Medium/Large - it's more dainty/tiny. :(

But!!

The dress fits wonderfully and actually looks kinda nice, too. And the first pair of shoes loosened up a bit - now the shoe fits just right but I have to come up with a way to extend the strap just a hair (anybody handy with fabric I'd love some advice)... Everything else is just wonderful!

So now I might exchange one pair of shoes and go through that whole thing. But for tonight! It's clean house for company glamour-style! :D

(I did sneak the undies on at work, too - I'm sooo in trouble, I can't stop now! ;) )

Wendy me
02-24-2005, 06:09 PM
lol good for you ............your next shopping??????????????????

Holly
02-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Way to go, Stephanie. I think just about all of us have had to take something back at one time or another. Housework will be so much fun, now. Enjoy honey, you deserve it!

Di
02-24-2005, 06:15 PM
How fun is that ENJOY....lLeta.

Rikki
02-25-2005, 03:27 AM
Way to go Stephinie. Sorry about the shoes though. Soundin like a little school girl getting ready for the first day a school. I am happy for you. No stopping you now.

Rikki