PDA

View Full Version : how we spend our time

soccervixen
05-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Do you find that when you have some free time, immediately you begin to think, "let's get dressed!"? Since entering this journey about 6 months ago, I find that is usually what happens to me, even if I only have 30 minutes to throw something on (like now!). Just a top, skirt, hose, slip and shoes -- but it's enough, and satisfies my needs.

Is dressing the activity of choice with how you spend your free time? (those of us who aren't dressing all the time)

ColleenCD
05-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Last year I went through a phase like this. I could never get enough time. Now I want to fully dress when I dress, I want more time, not just moments. A slippery slope it seems.

Colleen

Eva Diva
05-01-2007, 06:01 PM
I"ve cut down from twice a week to once. I only had three hours total on one night, and I decided I'd rather wait and take my time than rush to get dressed, and then have to take it all off shortly later. I think I enjoy my once a week more now. It also gives me more time to buy new outfits. :D

5inchHeels
05-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Last year I went through a phase like this. I could never get enough time. Now I want to fully dress when I dress, I want more time, not just moments. A slippery slope it seems.

Colleen

I agree, dressing comes in waves. The impulses seem strongest when I have the extra time and resources to go all out.

Dixie
05-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Sometimes I do, sometimes I just want to work on my cars.

Deanna2
05-01-2007, 08:55 PM
I don't feel that it is a matter of making time to especially wear femme gear. In the morning, for example, I just put on a skirt, cami and heels while I make breakfast. It is just as easy to do that as to put on a bath robe and slippers.

Myst
05-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Is dressing the activity of choice with how you spend your free time? (those of us who aren't dressing all the time)

I will only dress if I have the time to do it right, although there are always exceptions. Tonight is one of those exceptions. I bought a new dress (my first!!! :heehee: ), new hose, bra and panties. I just had to try them all on even though I know I don't have much time to enjoy!

-Myst :star:

suchacutie
05-01-2007, 09:24 PM
This is a concept with which I am not familiar!

I really do like to have some time when dressed, so scheduling that activity is not easy, so I guess I don't just pop on a few things and go from there. I need more distance from my male self. Somehow it isn't the same when I'm doing my makeup and my nails are just plain!

tina

SandyR
05-01-2007, 09:43 PM
My problem is its all the way or the "highway!" Unless I have time to dress up, put on make up, skirt, etc. I won't.

Hugs....

SandyR

joann07
05-01-2007, 09:51 PM
I try to dress whenever I get the opportunity, but since I have a roomate its hard to so I have to pick the right time.
He's going to be gone for the summer so I'm going to try and dress up as much as I can. It may not be in full femme, but I will be dressing up in pantyose, skirt, top, and heels when I'm alone at home.

Billijo49504
05-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Well, my wife saw what bra and panties I had on this morning. After I did my knee thing, I put on shorts. Later tonight, my wife said it a long skirt night. And she3 was right. It'skinda cool in the house, tonight.;..BJ

Kelly,R
05-02-2007, 05:24 AM
When ever I get the chance,but i do need time I don't like to rush it.Right now about once a week is all I get,but at that time I have a full day to spend dressed.So it's to the 9's:D

Karren H
05-02-2007, 05:51 AM
Though I dress every week or two, I'm always planning the next event or prepared to take advantage of something that might come up unexpectedly.... like last night - unexpected business trip....

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/slideshow?view=album&c=karrenhutton&albumID=576460762400129481&phdone=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.photos.yahoo.com%2Fkarrenh utton%2Falbum%2F576460762400129481

Got to love these fringe benifits!! hehe

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
05-02-2007, 06:00 AM
Though I dress every week or two, I'm always planning the next event or prepared to take advantage of something that might come up unexpectedly.... like last night - unexpected business trip....

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/slideshow?view=album&c=karrenhutton&albumID=576460762400129481&phdone=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.photos.yahoo.com%2Fkarrenh utton%2Falbum%2F576460762400129481

Got to love these fringe benifits!! hehe

Love KarrenBe prepared! Sure you weren't a Boy Scout--er I mean Girl Scout Karren?:happy:

Karren H
05-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Sure was..... Just loved those green skirts!! hehe

Karren

MsJanessa
05-02-2007, 07:32 AM
My problem is its all the way or the "highway!" Unless I have time to dress up, put on make up, skirt, etc. I won't.

Hugs....

SandyR

ditto

Dixie
05-02-2007, 07:41 AM
My oldest is in cali for a school field trip, the other two kids are spending the night at grandmas house tonight. The wife wants me dressed extra well and twice as ****ty, her words not mine. It sounds like I'm really in for it tonight:chained: :dom: :heehee: I guess my "Free" time is not my own tonight.:heehee:

Angie G
05-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Yes I do but having the know and accept it I can get abou 5 hrs a day 5 day a week :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
05-02-2007, 01:45 PM
I ususally will be wearing panties and bra while I do my morning duties, like face shaving, morterzier, and such. Wife conplains that I take too much time in the bathroom. Only if she knew, a girl has to take her time taking care of her skin and getting ready. LOL