PDA

View Full Version : sweetest thing ever...

Dixie
05-01-2007, 08:48 PM
I guess that this applies more to those who have accepting/supportive SOs, but here goes. What is the sweetest thing your SO has done for you as your female self?? To me the sweetest would be her total acceptance and the fun we have together enfemme.

deniseann
05-01-2007, 08:57 PM
My SO agreed to go out of town with me while grandma watched the kids. She let me splurge on a makeover and then let me be dressed 24/7 for four days!

It was heavenly! She did admit afterwards that it might have been a bit too much for her but she still was willing to go shopping with me, swimming in the hotel pool, out to dinner, etc.

Deanna2
05-01-2007, 08:59 PM
You are right Dixie. Acceptance as being the same person whether you are in a skirt or shorts. I really do love my wife for that.

SandyR
05-01-2007, 09:33 PM
On my Birthday this year she bought me a nice pair of off black hose....Put them on my pillow. I was shocked when I crawled in bed. Soooooo Sweet.....

SandyR

EricaCD
05-01-2007, 09:43 PM
For Christmas this year, Helene bought me a fem wedding ring to wear when dressed. From Tiffany, no less! The card read (paraphrasing) "Erica - at some point every girl deserves to get something in the blue box."

TxKimberly
05-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Well, of course there WAS the whole saying yes thing when I asked her to marry me! :-)
Now as regards my being TG, 5 or 6 years ago I found a box under the Christmas tree for Kim - it was a makeup kit! It wasn't so much the makeup as all of the things her giving it to me implied that made me so happy.

Kim

ColleenCD
05-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Through the years, my wife has bought me lingerie and such, but as Kim stated, it is more than the gift, it is the joy her participation brings...except if it's a Tiffany's ring. Very nice Erica.

Colleen

AshleyLove
05-01-2007, 11:29 PM
She offered to help shave my legs.. haha

Dixie
05-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Cool, nice posts everyone, last Christmas my wife got me a pair of fishnet stockings! They are my favorite, I just love fishnets.:D

Angie G
05-02-2007, 12:37 AM
The sweetest thing she has done is accepting Angie and leting her live in our house :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
05-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Does not divorcing me count???

Karren

Carin's Wife GG
05-02-2007, 01:34 AM
curiosity is killing me, lol.

Louise.

Carin
05-02-2007, 01:44 AM
curiosity is killing me, lol.
Louise.

Accepting me as I am and helping me to understand what that is.

She is the greatest. :love: :love: :love:

kerrianna
05-02-2007, 01:53 AM
Letting me explore without telling me it's wrong.

Letting me make my own mistakes.

Letting me have a better wardrobe than her without getting jealous...ok, she does get jealous...she's good natured about it. And I do try hard to buy her nice stuff. :happy: :love:

chelle
05-03-2007, 12:35 PM
she has bought me panties and bras and skirts several times.

Mitch23
05-03-2007, 12:39 PM
it does for me - the most wonderful thing she could have done is not divorce me - something i will always treasure!

mitch

lindsaycd75
05-03-2007, 12:56 PM
she went with me to the enfeme getaway ineureka springs last year. we are planing for it again this year.

SherriePall
05-03-2007, 02:00 PM
I have to go with Karren's answer. We're still together! And she allows me to coexist somewhat with what's-his-name. Some of the things everyone else mentioned would just be the icing on the cake (but how I love icing!).

Carin's Wife GG
05-03-2007, 02:07 PM
I have to go with Karren's answer. We're still together! And she allows me to coexist somewhat with what's-his-name. Some of the things everyone else mentioned would just be the icing on the cake (but how I love icing!).

you all deserve that and more.

Love,

Louise.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

SherriePall
05-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Louise. Thanks. That was sweet of you.

JulieC
05-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Does not divorcing me count???

Karren

Absolutely!

Maybe not as grand as some of the other things mentioned here, but it's still better than the alternative (usually!)

Carin's Wife GG
05-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Absolutely!

Maybe not as grand as some of the other things mentioned here, but it's still better than the alternative (usually!)

with your assesment.

Louise.

Leah B
05-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Sobe let me try on her entire wardrobe :)

sobe1ove GG
05-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Sobe let me try on her entire wardrobe :)

Yeah. :) Most of it was WAY too big for him. He looked nice though.

rose382832
05-03-2007, 05:56 PM
my SO has bought all of my clothing and helped me to get the courage to go OUT .

CDBarbie
05-03-2007, 06:30 PM
The sweetist things have been when my wife has taken me shopping, for "Femme" things for me, and talking openly with me about "Barbie".
The sweetist thing is that she Loves me!

Dixie
05-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Barbie, that is not only the sweetest thing, but the greatest thing as well!!

marie354
05-03-2007, 06:47 PM
The sweetest thing that she has ever done, and still does, is just being her. We get along so good that sometimes we often think the same things at the same time.
(We had some troubles, but it's OK now. I'll post about it.)
:hugs:

Dixie
05-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Glad to hear that things are good for you two Marie.

Regina girl
05-03-2007, 09:09 PM
For loving me

Regina

SandyR
05-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Karen,

Yes!

SandyR

Valerie
05-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Calling me Valerie, buying necklaces with me, teaching me how to wax my legs, painting my nails, but above all, accepting me and loving me...

Jannette H
05-04-2007, 01:18 AM
My Wonderful Lady, has bought me nice outfits nice shoes, purses, make up and a new wig, blouses, blazers, dresses and female glasses with my prescription. Really wonderful of herto do all of this for Jannette.
:love: :love: :love:

Sheri 4242
05-04-2007, 02:56 AM
My "Top FIVE" List . . .

1.) Loving me unconditionally.

2.) Accepting and greatly encouraging my feminine self.

3.) Suggesting I (and helping me to) buy a beautiful Wedding Dress and suggesting that we have a wedding commitment ceremony where I am the bride.

4.) Over the years, teaching me (with great detail) what make-up to buy and how to properly apply it so that I look genuine (or, at least as genune as I can be).

5. Helping me buy "age-appropriate" clothing so that I don't look like a street walker and look (to the greatest degree possible) like the girly girl I am on the inside!

Raychel
05-04-2007, 06:14 AM
Sure total acceptance would be great, But I have to be realistic, That probably won't ever happen. I guess the sweetest thing ever would be the acceptance that I have got.

bailey
05-11-2007, 01:37 PM
First and foremost, my wife loves me for WHO I am, not what I am.

As for sweet things, she has gone shopping for me (she'll shop WITH me tonight for the first time!), she puts make-up on for me (make-up is something completely new to me...), and she trusts me.

What more can someone ask for?

Sheri 4242
05-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Two more things come to mind:

1.) My wife recently started rep'ing a high-end women's clothing line. Anyway, I came home from a trip this evening to find that she had bought a couple of outfits from the line for herself so she could dress in the line she reps at an upcoming show -- and she had also bought one very classy outfit for me! What a wonderful gg I married!!!!!!!

2.) As some of you may have recalled me saying in another thread, my ability to freely dress every day came to a screeching halt about a year ago. One of my stepdaughters got pregnant -- by a very abusive bf. Anyway, we talked her into leaving the state they were living in and moving back down here to re-establish her life and have the baby (which she did -- since they weren't married, it makes a big difference regarding custody by moving before the baby was born). Anyway, before she returned to our home, we were empty-nesters and I dressed daily. Why am I telling you this? Well, while I was out of town for a few days this week like I noted above, the first night I was gone, my wife called me and said she hoped I was dressed "head to toes" in one of my best outfits -- she added it had been far too long since I had the freedom to dress at will, and she hoped I was taking advantage of the trip.

kaitlin
05-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Well, the sweetest thing is the fact we are now married !!! There isn't words that come close to explain how wonderful and loving and supporting this woman is to me !!! On our wedding day, I wore a nice suit and she wore a very pretty wedding gown. We both wore matching panties, thigh high stockings and toenail polish. How sweet is that ??? Kaitlin

Diane1950
05-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Thhe first time I modeled my lingerie for her (at her request), she sat me down at her dressing table, fixed my wig and taught me how to apply makeup. This gestureof acceptance/encouragement was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Sally24
05-12-2007, 09:33 AM
There are so many things to choose from, she is such a sweetie! She lends me one of her engagement rings.......she helps me fine tune my wardrobe choices and reigns-in the 15 year old we all have inside screaming to get into mini-skirts........she encourages me to go off to events by myself and trusts me to behave as a lady........

I'd have to say the sweetest thing she has done for me is taking femme vacations with me. We go off for 2-4 days and spend the entire trip as girl friends. She really has a good time shopping and touristing with Sally. She says Sally is more relaxed and easy going than "what's his name". Those have been some of my most memorable times with my soul mate.

Dixie
05-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Thanks for all the responses, it sounds like we have some pretty wonderful women in our lives, I know I do, I hope everyone remembers this Mother's day to do something extra special for their wives to let them know how much we love and appreciate them.