PDA

View Full Version : Left behind...

Karren H
05-02-2007, 06:17 AM
As I scurry around trying to stow everything in it's place and clean up the hotel room, and get ready for my meeting..... I keep finding jewelry on the floor, stocking kicked under the bed.... heel in the trash can... hehe and I got to wondering...

After an enfemme adventure, anyone ever leave anything behind at a hotel that came back to haunt them?? Sent to your home address....

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
05-02-2007, 06:53 AM
Nope. I did leave a padded panty somewhere once, never did get it back. Just my luck it was probably found by another crossdresser.:rolleyes:

Dixie
05-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Nope, Nothing as of yet:heehee:

JenniferR771
05-02-2007, 07:14 AM
OMG! Yes! I was at a support group meeting at the old farmhouse home of our host couple. Changed in the upstairs master bedroom. Later realized i had left behind something. My bra fillers. Two pale blue plastic bags filled with water and knotted tightly. Whoops.
Couple was cool about it--I emailed them, apologized and recovered same after the meeting the following month. Later, I left them outside hidden in my storage shed. They froze solid. Began to leak. Discarded.
Jennifer--

MsJanessa
05-02-2007, 07:31 AM
As I scurry around trying to stow everything in it's place and clean up the hotel room, and get ready for my meeting..... I keep finding jewelry on the floor, stocking kicked under the bed.... heel in the trash can... hehe and I got to wondering...

After an enfemme adventure, anyone ever leave anything behind at a hotel that came back to haunt them?? Sent to your home address....

Love Karren

nothing that came back to haunt Me but I have left stuff behind---usually the maid gets it.

Toyah
05-02-2007, 07:53 AM

Love Karren

I did once dress in a hotel room thought everything was away, the next day there were my earrings and a necklace that the thoughtfull staff left next to my razor and shaving foam :o

Angie G
05-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Never have but we don't stay in hotels that much :hugs:
Angie

Michelle 51
05-02-2007, 08:35 AM
I did once dress in a hotel room thought everything was away, the next day there were my earrings and a necklace that the thoughtfull staff left next to my razor and shaving foam :o

Toyah That is so cute.You made my day. Justabit

TracyH
05-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Luckily, no, but once I left some (mens) clothes when I changed hotels in Italy and they were able to track me down and let me know to pick them up. They cleaned them for me and charged me for it.

JoanFlores
05-02-2007, 09:30 AM
I left a bra and panties in a hotel on a buisness trip, next time I returned they gave them back, boy was I surpriesed.

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-02-2007, 09:46 AM
When I travel I always bring to many shoes and have left behind a favorite pair once under the bed, got them back in the mail at my p.o.box since I called them and had them send to there. Could not give up on them, fav's. Never had any other loss of items that I know of but I have misplaced items and wondered where they went, so it's possible they got confiscated by the housekeeping staff.

Kath
05-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Karen, from your description it sounds like you had a wild time, hope it was fun.

Nope never left anything behind by accident in a hotel room. Now once I left a pair of shaper panties out at home. That is a whole nother story!

Hugs, Kath

featherelizabeth
05-02-2007, 10:37 AM
left a box for a docjohn 8" realistic once at a seedy hotel in Co. springs
never came back to haunt me tho'......HEEHEE

JulieL
05-02-2007, 11:57 AM
That's exciting. I've often wondered what the maid thought when she looked in my panty drawer

Mitch23
05-02-2007, 12:59 PM
ost a boob once - absolutely no idea where - hope it doesnt come back to haunt me - anyway i replaced it - so now I've got three!!!

mitch

Paulacder
05-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Never left anything in a Hotel, But I did leave a make-up bag with lipstick, mascara, eye shadow in a rental car. They found it and mailed it to my house. Thank you ..enterprise

juliek
05-02-2007, 02:23 PM
I left a pink corset from Fredericks in the trash at a hotel in Washington DC a couple weeks ago. It had worn out after a few years of dedicated service. Of course with the boning in it, it didn't really fit in the trash so well.

I always hang my stuff in the closet when I check in since I am normally in the same hotel for three or four nights. So there in the closet are my business suits and skirts and tops and high heels.

The maids always seem to keep my makeup separate in the bathroom from my shaving gear. First glance you would think two people are staying there but I wonder what they think since there is only one toothbrush. :rolleyes:

I've never left anything behind so far, but I am certain I will eventually since I travel almost every week. I keep all my girl stuff in a separate gym bag and check it at the airport.

Pamela girl
05-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Intresting thread. It would be very interesting to get someone on the board from the other side! Like a maid, and get her stories of what has been left behind.

paulaN
05-02-2007, 02:55 PM
I have to agree with Kath. Sounds like you had a really wild night. Woo!!! Hooo!!!!

Karren H
05-02-2007, 02:56 PM
I once left my makeup kit at a rest area where I was changing... Discovered it wasn't in my bag a few miles down the road so went back and sure enough... The custodian had obsconded with it... Grrrrrr. Probably $75+ worth of makeup too...

When I'm staying somewhere I typically take +90% female clothes and hang them up and put everything in the drawers... Have always wondered what housekeeping thought.... But I always leave a good tip.... So hopefully it's "that cute crossdress is sure generous". Lol

Love Karren

cocopuff's girl GG
05-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Once in a nice hotel we atayed at I was putting some clothes away in the drawers there and I opened the last drawer and someone had forgotten their adult toys. There was massage oil and 2 adults toys. Me and the SO laughed. We left them there for the next person to find. The maid either didn't check before our stay or didn't want to touch them. LOL I left my favorite pillow once in a hotel while at a convention. I never got it back when I called they said they didn't find it. Someone is sleeping on a good pillow. :love:

vbcdgrl
05-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Heel in the trashcan? Karren, sounds like you've been having some wild adventures!... I've left lipstick on the pillow several times.... never heard from the hotel, though.

Vikki

Karren H
05-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Heel in the trashcan? Karren, sounds like you've been having some wild adventures!... I've left lipstick on the pillow several times.... never heard from the hotel, though.

Vikki

Well when I go into quick change mode the clothes and shoes go a flying!! Clean up's hell though.. Hehe

Karren

DAVIDA
05-02-2007, 07:57 PM
I have never left any fem things, but I left my 357 magnum in a room once. Luckily it was still there when I went back!

SandyR
05-02-2007, 08:07 PM
OMG yes! Left a really cute pair of pumps (slipped under the bed).

SandyR

TxKimberly
05-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Yepper,

Lost my favorite corset that way. My wife made it for me and I loved it! When I called the hotel for it later when I noticed it was not in my bag, they of course had no idea and no one found it.

Uh huh . . . right . . .
Kim

MistyCD
05-02-2007, 08:36 PM
.... heel in the trash can...

Karen, Don't buy such cheap shoes where the heel breaks off, shame on you!

EmmaJane TS
05-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Yes, I've left a dress hanging up on the back of the bathroom door, I checked the hotel room throughly except for that one place. Luckily nothing came of it, work was even paying for the room so it would have been shipped back to them (which could have been embrassing).

Hugs,

Emma.

Brianna Lovely
05-02-2007, 08:59 PM
No, have not left anything behind, yet. But I don't travel lite either.

Usually when I go to a hotel, I'm going to be there at least four days. I bring a minimum of two garment bags, two suit cases and three carry-on bags, two makeup cases and two jewlery bags.

A girl can't wear the same thing twice, you know!

Anyway, I always inform the front desk, that my room is not to be disturbed. If I need towles or anything, I call the clerk and the maid leaves them by the door.

Since I bring so much stuff and have it all laid out, all the time I'm there, I have a certain check out routine. If I'm checking out at 11 AM, I start packing at 6 AM.

It's worked so far.

Jenny Wilson
05-02-2007, 10:36 PM
I used to travel quite a bit. Since I tend to have to check out early in the morning I pack the night before leaving only toiletries and the next day's clothes laid out. I go over the room with a fine tooth comb to make sure nothing gets left behind. I sure didn't need to have anything sent home.

During the day while I'm gone everything is packed up too.

Jenny

trannie T
05-02-2007, 10:54 PM
I've never left anything of value in the room. I hang my girl clothes by my male clothes, I think the maids know. Especially after they see me leave the room en femme.

Billijo49504
05-02-2007, 11:25 PM
That's why I travel by Motor home. Half of the big closet is mine, and the shirt closet on my side of the bed is mine. ..BJ

rachel_rachel
05-03-2007, 04:06 AM
Once it happened to me, not with women's clothes though... it was a pair of PJ's, never ever saw them again.

Another time, we stayed in a hotel with a group of friends and the people who satyed in that room before us has left a make up bag in the bathroom.
The kind hotel owners sent it down to my wife, and when she got it, it was full of maybelline, revlon, and all the good expensive stuff.

Kelsy
05-03-2007, 04:32 AM
On my last trip the only thing I left behind on a daily basis was a pile of makeup stained towels. But I doubt the maid was suprised. She made up our room while my GF was in the shower and I was putting on my makeup:eek:
Room service didn't quite know what to say either but everyone was very nice:happy:

Jennifer:D

Karren H
05-03-2007, 06:55 AM
Not what I left behind this time, it was what was miss-packed.... Got home and after stowing my fem travel totes, went up stairs to put my male clothes away (shirt and a pair of slacks - he travels light!!) and empty my travel kit. So I throw them on the bed, and open the travel kit up and out pops a tube of mascara and a bottle of eye makeup remover. And of coarse the wife is standing right there....she just shakes her head..... Ohhh Welllll... hehe

Love Karren

Lovely Rita
05-03-2007, 01:24 PM
not exactly a hotel room but I did leave some of my favorite hi heels at a crossdressers party where I was able to change back into drab. The party was in New York City and I had a wonderful time. When I got back home I noticed my heels were missing. Losing a favorite pair of shoes is not in my lexicon so I had to go back the next day to pick them up.

Happily they were recovered but after much obsessing. I am trying to be more careful these days.

Country girl
05-04-2007, 04:41 AM
I left a makeup bag full of prescription meds once. Thankfully when I called that very same day the hotel staff had found it and overnighted it to me no charge. I was very fortunate as there was over 1000 dollars worth of prescription drugs in that bag. Over half were my dissabled daughter's meds. Since that time I now only take the exact amount plus a few extra days worth, for emergencies, whenever we are going to be away from home. The rest of the meds never leave the house! :hugs: CG GG