PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing dreams?

Nicole
05-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Sometimes dreams can tell us how we feel about ourselves. Has anyone else had a vivid dream about being en femme?

Last night I dreamt that I was sitting in front of the mirror experimenting with hairstyles. Within seconds I went from my guy-hair to a girly mid-length with bangs that covered my forehead. It made me smile. My femme appearance made me feel very good about myself. Then I said, "Hey! Let's start a TG band!"

The name of that band? The Corduroy Kimonos!

Hahahahaha... straight from the subconscious! :heehee: Anyway I take this as a sign of inner emotional acceptance of my transformation. And if I could get away with growing out my hair I'd probably be a bit happier too.

How about you? Can you recall a colorful dream about being femme?

Kate Simmons
05-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah but in the dream, I'm usually involved in a conflict of some type and it's not about crossressing so much as it is fixing things the way they should be even though it is my femme self. I had a vivid one this afternoon during a nap. The bad guys didn't make out too well in that one.:happy:

Karren H
05-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Nope.... Never really had a dream where I'm enfemme.... Guess I don't need to since I'm living my dream?? Hehe

Love Karren

Stephanie_Wish
05-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Dreams usually fade during waking up - but leave a good feeling to start the day with...
The Corduroy Kimonos? What caused you to come up with that name?
I have played guitar & keyboard whilst en-femme (alone - jamming), and have often thought about forming a CD band - shame we're on different continents...
(PS - music anything from Little Angels & ELO (UK Bands) to Kiss)

Dixie
05-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Yes I do, it is always an enjoyable experience. Two nights ago I dreamt that the wife and I renewed our vows with her in the Tux and me in the Gown. We wanted to do that for our actual wedding, but we figured it would freak our parents out too much. Other times the femme dreams I dream are just not apporpriate for this forum:heehee:

Carroll
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I have before. Dont remember the dream now

Nicole
05-02-2007, 06:49 PM
The Corduroy Kimonos? What caused you to come up with that name?

I have played guitar & keyboard whilst en-femme (alone - jamming), and have often thought about forming a CD band - shame we're on different continents...
(PS - music anything from Little Angels & ELO (UK Bands) to Kiss)

LOL, I have no idea! A 'corduroy kimono' would be a ghastly thing to behold in real life. I guess the comical nature of it was reassuring, much as how we girls need to have a sense of humor about ourselves.

On the topic of CD bands, I remember seeing a California band in 1997 called Blue Period. It was the first time I had ever seen a transgendered (and very very cute) lead singer. Wow... that was TEN years ago! Ever heard of them?

NatalieBliss
05-02-2007, 06:57 PM
I have had crossdressing dreams on a few occasions. The most recent one was my sister helping me pick a dress to wear on a date (with a gg). I am always kind of sad it was just a dream though...

Izabella
05-02-2007, 07:06 PM
I've had a few dreams like that but me being en femme was kind of a sidenote, and no one in the dreams seemed to noticed anything. It was kinda nice :)

joann07
05-02-2007, 07:15 PM
I have crossdressing dreams every now and then and, for some reason, they usually involve me being in a sticky or potential embarrassing situation.
The most recent dream I can remember is when I was in my home town visiting my folks. They decided to have a party and so they invited friends and family over. Well, the scenes in my dreams keep shifting around and so there was one point where, all of a sudden, I was sitting down dressed in a nice top, skirt, pantyhose and heels, and then I took off my shoes exposing my nylon covered feet. People were looking at my legs and feet and while I was trying to cover myself, but they didn't seem surprised. They were just looking and asking me if they can see my legs and feet. All of a sudden, the scene shifts, and I'm walking in the hallway back in my room. The scene changes again and I'm back out in the living room walking around in just my skirt and pantyhose.
Just before something else happens, my alarm went off, and I woke up.

Dixie
05-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Is there a Doctor Freuid in the house?? Just kidding That is a dream like I used to have when I first strated dressing.

fiona_libby
05-02-2007, 08:45 PM
In fact I had a dream last night when I was reveiled to be a crossdresser being confronted by my mother as I was wearing very feminine underwear, I also have dreamt of shopping for lingerie. I think by the content of my dreams I have some internal issues about who I think I am and the image / persona I wish to show the world.

Huggs to all :hugs:

Fiona

Jammie Lyann
05-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Used to dream them dreams all the time till I finally figured out what they were telling me , now I they are few , but come back mostly when I'm feeling down,
Ivey

trannie T
05-02-2007, 11:02 PM
I've had a reoccuring dream about being naked in public, in the dream it is not especially embarrasing but more of a nuisance. Recently I had a similar dream except I was wearing a bra, no shirt just a bra.

Katelyn
05-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Call this weired, but I've not only had dreams of dressing en femme, but actually being a girl. Those are the best dreams to me. I try to hold on to that feeling for as long as I can.

stephani oneil
05-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Your post got me remembering that in my early years between 6-9, I used to dream that the older girls would get me and dress me as a girl, there was no sexual content, just a nice feeling before I developed the adult guilt trips.

Angie G
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
I have had some dreams about dressing some good some bad as in being accrpted and others of being outed :hugs:
Angie

Deborah
05-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Sometimes dreams can tell us how we feel about ourselves. Has anyone else had a vivid dream about being en femme?

I have, but it's been a long time since the last one. Usually i'm trying to hide or cover up when other people come into the dream. Nobody ever says anything about it though.

jenniferj
05-03-2007, 02:38 PM
I tend to have very memorable dreams... along with the usual morning of finals and I can't remember my locker combination or the sudden realization that I'm in public without any pants, I used to have a frequently recurring dream of being caught dressed and trying to keep my kids or my parents from opening the door. (easy one to analyze) Now that the kids are out of the house and I have much more freedom and time as JJ, my dreams have gotten much mellower and tend to follow the story of suddenly realizing that I'm in the office, mostly dressed, and nobody seems to notice or care. Or of just being outside, and very pretty, and enjoying whatever I'm doing. It's really very nice.

jj

KateW
05-03-2007, 05:40 PM
It wasn't actually a dream, but a few months ago my wife told me I'd said in my sleep that I want to be a girl.

Whoops!

Good thing she heard me and not anybody else!

Kerrie Sifton
05-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Must be something in the water this week. I woke up yesterday morning having just left a dream where I was a girl. The last thing I remembered was looking in the mirror and I suprised myself as the girl looking back had shoulder length mid blonde hair, was slimmer yet cute in a light red mini dress, and the makeup was perfect.
That was a fun moment waking up.

Nicole_Faye
05-03-2007, 08:55 PM
I've been havign these kind of dreams a lot here lately. I usually don't remember much about them when I wake up, but the one i had last night is still in my head today. In my dream I was caught dressing by my mom and I was so embarrassed. But in my dream, my mom was ok with it. Still have to find out if she will accept this side of me in reality or not.

Nicole

LIVNHOSE
05-03-2007, 09:18 PM
My Last Dream I Was Standing In The Hosiery Isle At A Store With A Pair Of Silky Sheer Tan Pantyhose In My Hands And The Package Was Opened On The Floor, The Manager Came Up To Me ( She Was Very Beautiful) And Asked Me If I Needed Help. I Told Her That I Wanted To Look Like A Beautiful Woman, So She Took My Hand And Walked Me Around The Womens Department Picking Out Things For Me To Wear. Then She Pushed Me Into The Dressing Rooms And Told Me Not To Come Out Until I Looked As Beautiful As A Real Woman. I Spent Forever In The Changing Room, Finally She Opened The Door And Showed Me What To Wear. I Put On Everthing She Said And When I Opened The Door And Walked Out The Entire Store Was Standing There Looking At Me, Thats When She Said To Everybody; "oh Isn't She Just So Beautiful? This Was Once A Man But Now She's A Woman." Thats When I Looked Down And Noticed That I Didn't Have My Man Bulge Between My Legs Any More, I Was So Happy To Have Finally Become A Real Woman That I Found Myself A Man To Have Sex With. We Had Some Of The Most Hot And Sweaty Sex Two People Could Ever Have, I Felt So Complete...

Is This Dream Weird Or What? I Think It's Telling Me That I'm Wanting To Be Accepted As A Woman And Love A Man, What Do You Think?

chelle
05-03-2007, 10:22 PM
I dream two or three nights a week about bing somewhere all dressed up, usually at school teaching. Sometimes its about being out traveling somewhere with no mens clothes.
Chelle

ColleenCD
05-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Typically repetitve, varying slightly, but the theme remains. I am with one or two female friends who are waking with me as I am wearing a skirt and hose. No one seems to care or notice, and I feel accepted. The dream segment ends with me going into a walk in closet with every imaginable feminine item at my finger tips. (love that dream.) (Sure beats the ones about work.)

Colleen

kerrianna
05-03-2007, 11:40 PM
It's odd... I used to dream about CDing stuff all the time, but lately I haven't had any dreams related to gender. Maybe cuz I'm living the dream. :happy:

hahaha Karen, The Corduroy Kimonos. That is a great name. I like the homme/femme aspect of it. :D

Joy Carter
05-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Not to many dreams anymore for some reason. But I did dream recently that I had a beautiful head of red hair. Now if I could really have the hair, green eyes and pale white skin that would be a dream come true.:D

sandra-leigh
05-04-2007, 12:12 AM
I've had very few CD dreams that I know of. I did have one a couple of weeks ago involving buying a bra (by myself) while I was out shopping with someone, and me not wanting them to see what I'd bought. The dream was most notable for having exactly the same tone as dreams I sometimes have about buying "adult" magazines and not wanting someone to see my purchase.

Dixie
05-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Had the craziest dream last night/this morning. I dreamt I was at a party that was all CDs and their SOs. I was using the bathroom and this redneck type guy was giving me crap for dressing like a Woman. I don't back down and start heaping it back in his face, asking what he was doing at a party that was of this nature if dissapproved so much. Long story short we get into a physical fight and I beat him up pretty bad. I was so upset that my make up was ruined. One of the gurls who broke up the fight took me into the bathroom and fixed my makeup for me. When I came out of the bathroom, the other gurls had taken this guy and dressed him up, and put make up on him, and he was enjoying himself. Like I said it is one crazy dream. I think it is because I am wanting to push the envelope so much lately, and my subconcious is telling me to slow down.

Nicole
05-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Last night I dreamt of making the rounds introducing myself as Karen. I met internet friends, neighbors, and members of the media. Everyone I encountered was polite and accommodating. I remember going about my business with a huge smile on my face, feeling happy and excited to be making contact with the world.

Was it just a dream, or a possible premonition? Either way, I'm glad that my subconscious is happy!

joann07
06-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Last night, or early this morning, I had a strange dream where I was in femme, but I don't know what I was wearing.
I remember standing next to a car, as if I was at a car show, and people were walking by.
At a distance, I recognized a group of males (dressed in black suits) walking in my direction and so I tried not to make eye contact, but they saw the car anyway. One of the males in the group pointed in my direction and so they started walking towards me and the car. I ducked down to avoid them and quickly went inside, in what seemed to be a mall, into the ladies bathroom.
When I walked in, I noticed that the toilet stalls had very low walls so that if you sit down anyone can see you from the chest up. It was very strange.
Ok. I'm in this bathroom and, because I'm nervous, I needed to do my thing, but just as I'm about to do it a couple walks in and sits right directly in front of me.
Then, the lady gets up and starts freaking out pointing and yelling to her SO "She's a man! She's a man! Look at her hair! Look at her hair!".
My eyes then opened wide and then I looked at a mirror, just to the side, to see an image of myself with my hair in total disarray. Yes. It was obvious I was a man in femme.
Anyway, I finished doing my thing, got up, confronted the woman, and said to her "What is your problem? :mad:
I may be a man, but I am not harming anyone. I'm just freely expressing myself!". She had this stunned look on her face and then all of a sudden my alarm clock went off, thus I woke up. "Darn it!" I said to myself. Just a few minutes more and I would've finished this dream. Oh well.

I had another dream, a few days before, and I remember shopping with a GG.
Again, I don't know what I was wearing, but I was definitely in femme.
When we finished shopping, I dropped my GG friend back at home and then went back to the same store.
As I was walking around, I saw my GG friend's husband (who's a good friend of mine), but he didn't see me so I quickly turned my head so he wouldn't recognize me. Well, that didn't work because as soon as I turned I could hear him calling my name. :eek:
I kept walking, acting as if I didn't hear him, but then he started following after me until he caught up and stopped me.
He got up to my face and kept asking me what it was that I was wearing and so I checked myself, wondering how he knew, and noticed that the back of my dress was unzipped exposing my back and my bra. I was so stunned I didn't know what to say, but luckly my alarm clock went off and I woke up. I was so relieved.
I don't know what would happen if this had occurred in real life.
Thank goodness it was only a dream.