PDA

View Full Version : Divas Las Vegas Day 2

Holly
05-02-2007, 04:14 PM
For Day One, click here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57608).

Sunday April 22, 2007- I awoke in my room about 7AM. The desert sun was already visible. I stood at the window overlooking the Las Vegas strip in my nightgown, wondering what adventures awaited me today. I knew later I would be meeting the first of two new little sisters who would be arriving for Diva’s… Jennifer and Country Girl GG would be arriving from Texas around 6PM, earlier if they could get on an earlier flight.

Not wanting to let any of the day get away from me, I slipped out of my nightie and into the shower to begin my preparations for the day ahead. The warm water felt good and just the knowledge that I had a closet full of girl clothes waiting for me made me anxious to get going. Although yesterday’s wardrobe “malfunction” was still fresh in my mind, I was determined to make the best of every day I had. I shaved while in the shower and quickly toweled off when finished. I choose my lingerie for the day and slip into it.

Next stop was the closet. Today is Sunday and a day to worship. I picked out a nice skirt and top and laid them out on the bed and also choose some shoes and put them at the foot of the bed as well. These would look nice at church.

Now it’s time for makeup… one of my favorite things! I must confess I was a bit nervous, though. Always in the past, my wife has been nearby to help and assist. Today she us hundreds of miles away… I’m really on my own! Well, here goes… some concealer around the eyes, foundation, contouring to soften my face, powder to set everything in place. Now for the eyes. What colors would go well with the outfit I have chosen for today? I finally decide on some blues and some pinks. I know I spend more time than I should on my eyes, but I really want to look nice today. In the end I’m glad I took the extra time and I’m happy with the results. Now it’s time for lips. I pick out the shade of lipstick I want and then look for an appropriate liner… can’t find what I’m looking for <note to self-need a darker liner for the pink lipstick>. Although it’s not exactly what I want, I find a liner I can live with and start defining my lips. It goes well and I’m pleased with the end result. All that’s left is a bit of color for the cheeks and blending it all together and I’m done!

Now my wig. I shake it out and gently guide the tresses back into their proper places. They say a girl’s hair is her crowning glory… I know it is for me. I slip it onto my head and check the mirror. A few minor adjustments and all is well. Last but not least, I put on my clothes. Ah… complete at last… well almost. I pick out some accessories that compliment the outfit and take one last look in the mirror. She’s ready!

I grab my purse and head for the door. Downstairs I find my friend Cheryl waiting to take my claim check for my truck. She tells me I look really nice (she’s so good for my ego). She brings my truck to me and I head off to the church. It’s not far from the hotel… only a few minutes. When I get there, I find I’m a bit early so a drive a few blocks to a McDonalds and get a diet Coke and some hash browns… it’s just what I needed to take the edge off my hunger.
I drove back to the church (Metropolitan Community Church), parked and went inside. Several people came up to me and welcomed me to the congregation. I was put very much at ease. The message focused on our responsibility of being wise stewards with the earth that God has given us. Near the end of the service communion was served. A very kind lady served me my elements and then prayed with me. She was very sweet.

While at church, I met a local t-girl. Her name was Janet. We decided to go out and have a bite to eat. She recommended a Mexican restaurant and since that is my absolutely favorite meal, I agreed. The meal was very nice. We decided to just spend a little girl time together so after lunch we headed to Target as we both had a few items we needed to pick up and then we headed to the carwash… my poor truck really needed a bath! The people at the carwash could not have been nicer. And my truck looked great!

While we were out, Country Girl GG called to let me know that they gotten on an earlier flight and that she and Jennifer would be in around 5PM. Since they are renting a car, they will just meet me at the hotel. So I dropped Janet off at her car and headed back to the hotel to wait. It turns out they beat me there and were able to get their room changed to the same floor I was on and only two rooms down from me. We all met and began the bonding process. Both of them were just adorable!

Although they had gotten on an earlier flight, their luggage didn’t. So we all got into Country Girl GG’s and Jennifer’s rental car and headed for the airport. It didn’t take too long to find the luggage and we were on our way back to the hotel. We got the luggage stored and headed to the hotel coffee shop for a bite to eat. By this time, my little sister from last year, Keri, had arrived from Canada so she joined us as well. We had a wonderful visit and were able to share dreams and our fears with one another. I love girl talk!

As it was getting late and Country Girl, Jennifer, and Keri had spent much of the day traveling we said our goodbyes and headed to our rooms. Tomorrows we have a lot planned, pedicures, makeovers, and the first official Diva event- the Welcome party!

The first picture is of me and Pastor Wayne at Church Sunday morning. The second picture is at McCaren Airport when we went to pick up Country Girl's and Jennifer's luggage.

susie evans
05-02-2007, 04:19 PM
and the adventure continues i think you are haveing to much funn i wish i was there (or had been there):hugs:

susie

DawnL
05-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Holly,
Keep it coming girl, we are living vicariously. Sounds like you are having a blast. Say HI to Country Girl GG and Jennifer from all of us here at the forum.

ColleenCD
05-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Holly,

Thanks for the updates, These are great reads and give us a vivid perspective of your days. BTW, I"m so glad you had a nice church experience. Can't wait for tomorrows update.

Colleen

Billijo49504
05-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Wow!!! It sure looks like fun, I wish I was there too!!!!!BJ

EricaCD
05-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi Holly! Glad to hear about such a great day. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

Best,
Erica

Sam-antha
05-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Lucky one is what you are... head up, walk tall and enjoy just like you do.
I find it darn difficult to use all the time available on such a trip. Memory produces time that could have been used as intended, but in fact it just got used as intended, if you are with me.
~Samm.

Country girl
05-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Holly, you are so sweet. I am reading your experiences along with the rest of the girls anxiously awaiting the next installment, as if I weren't there with you. We had the best time, even though I spent much of the time in my room sick. You are just as sweet and wonderful in person as you are here on the forum. I will always cherish getting to meet you and spending the time with you that I did. Lots of love, CG GG

Well I was going to attach my own pic of Holly and me but can't get it to attach! Maybe next post.

Roberta Lynn
05-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Great thread Holly!!
Terrific writing, makes me feel like I'm there with you :happy:
Thanks for sharing :hugs:

CDTiffany
05-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Thank you holly, big time!! what a cool thread!!! I will be going next year!
XOXO Tiffany