PDA

View Full Version : Tan Lines-Wanting Them?

Brianna Lovely
05-02-2007, 07:22 PM
One of the other girls posted a thread about tan lines, but I did not want to hijack that thread. So I'm posting my question here.

I live in a seniors community, that has recently installed a full-size pool. Since I'm trying to loose some weight and shape up, I've been thinking of using the pool, several times a week.

Now, to my dilemma. I have large breasts for a man, they stick out 2.5" from my ribcage and I have large nipples.

I feel that I may get strange reactions or complaints, if I go in a male trunk, with my breasts showing. So, I was thinking of going in my pink bikini, but that may get bad reactions too.

I really would like the pale breasts that the bikini top would give me, but.........
I have to live with these people and sometimes, more mature folks aren't very accepting.

So, what do you girls think, should I wear the bikini?

Ashley in Virginia
05-02-2007, 08:25 PM
...I have to live with these people and sometimes, more mature folks aren't very accepting.

So, what do you girls think, should I wear the bikini?

Depends on how much you desire to aggrivate your neighbors....

Me personally, I wouldnt do it.

trannie T
05-02-2007, 11:13 PM
A lot of us old guys have boobs, just wear the bikini bottom get a good tan without the lines.

Ericka2
05-02-2007, 11:24 PM
just go by your personal feelings, do you feel comfortable with a bikini? if not, then there you go

Stephenie S
05-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Yes, hon. How much fun are you going to have if you are uncomfortable? If you are concerned about how others will react, just keep a T shirt on. I think it matter how you are presenting to the world. If you are saying, "I am a man.", then wearing the two piece suit would probably be inappropriate. If you are arriving and leaving the pool as a woman, then, of course, it would be equally inappropriate for you to uncover your breasts.

I have the same problem in that I would need a female bathing suit if I went swimming. This may not come up as I am not a swimmer and oportunities are rare for me to get in the water up here in northern Vermont. Sometimes the ice doesn't leave until July! (No, just kidding). But I don't swim very often. I would find a women's bathing suit a bit revealing, I think.

Lovies,
Steph

Carin's Wife GG
05-02-2007, 11:45 PM
wear shorts so your legs get a tan (roll them up for more exposure) and a tank so your arms and shoulders get the sun. If you feel particularly comfortable you can roll up the top so your tummy can tan too. Get a tank with a built in bra (Victorias Secret is great for these). HTH!

Louise

PS: this is how I tan in the summer. I get a killer tan too, lol.

Jennifer in CO
05-03-2007, 08:22 AM
how about a "tank-ini". That is my choice durring the summer. Many are "guy-cut" topped and "boy-cut" bottoms so that you can wear them without (much) notice. My black/silver tank-ini is a bit more racer-back than a true guys tank top, but I wear it anyway and have never (that Im aware of) gotten any "looks" from anyone.
Here are a few samples....

nice "safe" suit:
http://www.swimsuitsforall.com/Shop-read-4155.html

This one is mine - it was available in my black/silver about 6 years ago:
http://www.chadwicks.com/product.aspx?PfId=33685&DeptId=8367&producttypeid=1&ViewAll=1&affiliate_id=017&affiliate_location_id=01&WT%2Emc_id=k17401&mid=j14661470

This one is also mine. My wife bought it for me and I DID wear it...
http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=44273&CatID=44594&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=101cfee&ProdSeq=1&Cat=sets&Dep=Swim&PCat=Women%27s+Swim&PCatID=44591&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=8&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCatID=44591&RefDeptID=44273&Page=1&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|44591|44594

So, get it on and get in the pool girl!!

Jenn

paulaN
05-03-2007, 03:16 PM
may be you should ask some of the people there what they think about it. Ask them the same way you asked us. put it in a way that says that I am not embaressed by my body. but I don't want any adverse reactions form the people here either. ask them what they think.

Karren H
05-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Well here's an engineered sollution that just might work.. But you can't go in the water...

Ok, get two different SPF factor tanning lotions.. A low number and a high... Apply the low number lotion to your entire body... Now soak your bikini top in the high SPF lotion and put it on.. Gently pat the bikini top down (don't get yourself excitid. Hehe) and allow the high number lotion to move from the bikini top to your skin.. Like an invisible tatoo... Remove the bikini top and go out and sunbath, the bikin area should not take a tan where as everywhere the bikini wasn't should!! Simple yet elligent!! Lol

Love Karren

Carin's Wife GG
05-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Well here's an engineered sollution that just might work.. But you can't go in the water...

Ok, get two different SPF factor tanning lotions.. A low number and a high... Apply the low number lotion to your entire body... Now soak your bikini top in the high SPF lotion and put it on.. Gently pat the bikini top down (don't get yourself excitid. Hehe) and allow the high number lotion to move from the bikini top to your skin.. Like an invisible tatoo... Remove the bikini top and go out and sunbath, the bikin area should not take a tan where as everywhere the bikini wasn't should!! Simple yet elligent!! Lol

Love Karren

seriously! Thanks for the giggle.

Louise.

Karren H
05-03-2007, 03:52 PM
seriously! Thanks for the giggle.
Louise.

Hey I was serious!! Hehe

Karren

Carin's Wife GG
05-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Hey I was serious!! Hehe

Karren

I live with one!

Louise.

Karren H
05-03-2007, 04:07 PM
That's right folks you to can have a beautiful tan with tell-tail bikini top lines with Karren's patten pending

Sprat-O-Matic tanning system

And with none of that anoying skin cancer!!! Just don your bikini top and spray a beautiful coat of "Karren's tan magic spray" and when you remove your top.... Wallll-ahhhh...

Or you can just go out and but a can of spray leg tanning stuff!! Lol

Not available in all state... Not legal in all states... Limited time offer... Does not slice or dice or make julian fries, One to a customer.... $65.95 shipping... May not work with all bikini's... Side effects include dry nose, itchy throat, uncontrollable bouts of crossdressing.... Opperator is sitting by... Make all check to Karren's retiriement account..

:tongueout

Karren (aka Ronnie Popeel Jr)

Brianna Lovely
05-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Karren, you're so funny, love ya!

Thank you girls, for all your suggestions, they are appreciated.

Well, today I spoke to the manager of the community, where I live (she's seen me semi-fem and fully dressed). I explained to her, that I wanted to use the pool, but was concerned about what to wear, trunks or a bikini.

She smiled at me and said, "Honey, wear whatever you feel comfortable with, but please, make sure you wear something".

So, I guess I'll be wearing a bikini to the pool.

Scotty
05-03-2007, 04:32 PM
I know the excitement of wanting tan lines, especially after I was on HRT a while. It WAS exciting too!!

If you are going to wear a bikini to cover breasts, why not!!! I would, er, I WILL I mean.

I intend to get some very nice tan lines this summer!! They enhance the breast lines, IMHO :)

Karren H
05-03-2007, 04:33 PM
That mean I'm going to have to try my method out myself?? I hate being my own guineepig... Hehe.

Well be sure to take photos, Brianna!!

:D

Karren

Carin's Wife GG
05-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I know the excitement of wanting tan lines, especially after I was on HRT a while. It WAS exciting too!!

If you are going to wear a bikini to cover breasts, why not!!! I would, er, I WILL I mean.

I intend to get some very nice tan lines this summer!! They enhance the breast lines, IMHO :)

tan lines are very sexy!

Louise.

Kate Simmons
05-03-2007, 04:45 PM
That mean I'm going to have to try my method out myself?? I hate being my own guineepig... Hehe.

:D

KarrenGood idea Karren it should work. I know the sunless tanners work and I'm familiar with the sunblockers in them. Gotta be careful though, DHA is the chem that turns your skin brown. I got it on my hands once while helping them put it in a batch, so it definately works.:happy:

Brianna Lovely
05-03-2007, 06:19 PM

Karren

Oh go ahead, try it out Karren, you know your wife won't mind, giggle.

Now Karren, you know those type of photos are not allowed, giggle.

Kristen Kelly
05-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Be careful what you wish for I sunbathed 1 time last year in a bikini and took all summer to get ride of the tan lines. I found a better solution I go to Sandy Hook's Nude beach here in Jersey and have no tan lines even sexier loosing them than having them.

windycissy
05-03-2007, 10:45 PM
This is actually a dilemma of mine, I get tan lines when I go to the pool in my skirtini, but I've been able to get away with it so far by blaming them on jogging in strapper T-shirts.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da04b3127cce845600ea644000000015108IatWLlw0aW

Country girl
05-04-2007, 04:14 AM
If you want those sexy tan lines without having to worry about anyone's reaction then go to a tanning salon. You wear whatever you want to tan and you can get really good and dark in just a week or two of 10 minutes every other day! Fast and painless! Being a redhead I tend to burn in the sun, but with the tanning beds, viola, a great tan and no burn! :hugs: CG GG