PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you?

Sheela
05-02-2007, 09:19 PM
I just got a e-mail from a girl on URNotAlone saying she just got back into town and wanted to meet other CDs in the area. The funny thing is that I knew her from Highschool. She was much braver than I was and wore girls clothes to school. I don't think she knew that I also dressed. I was wondering if any of you girls have met someone from your past that shares our interest?

Sheela

Jammie Lyann
05-02-2007, 09:34 PM
No , I just wish I could find some in my area, :(
IVEY

rachael j.
05-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Hi Ivy. Well, you know it's hard to tell if there is anyone like you (us) if all you put down for your location is the state! I guarantee you there are quite a few of us in the Las Vegas area. But then I'm from Northern Nevada originally, now living in Utah.

Billijo49504
05-02-2007, 11:05 PM
No, but I've had 2 wives that were very CD friendly..BJ

Glenda58
05-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Alisha Don't put E-mail addresses or phone numbers in post. I know you are new but wait till you can P M someone with your information Because visitors can see posts and not all visitors are here to help us.

Angie G
05-03-2007, 10:58 AM
No not yet :hugs:
Angie

SherriePall
05-03-2007, 02:11 PM
I don't think so. especially, if they are good at CDing. I mean that lovely blonde I'm fond of at the department store could be a former teammate of mine. LOL.

Karren H
05-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Well haven't met any of them while dressed but I know of two in my high school... One was the brother of a girlfriend that got caught in the locker room wearing nylons... In his senior year, I think.. He was the equipment manager for the football team.. Lost track of him after I left for college.. And another one that I know like to dressup and play with dolls.... He died of Aids a few years ago.... He had a "friend" too but I didn't know him that well... Ohhh and my brother I know dabbled in it in HS ... Mom caught him... Not me.... but think he quit... Maybe... Lol

Love Karren

Nora
05-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Several years ago at a Tri-ess meeting I met a girl whom I went with to both High school and college. Unfortunately we did not know each other when we were going to school but we have kept in contact with each other since we met.

Nora

Sheela
05-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Well I got all dressed up and went out to meet her for tea. She knew me right off and we had a great time joking about me finally coming over to the skirt side.

Now I have someone to go shopping with that will tell me it is my ass making me look fat, not the dress.

Sheela

PS. What a great day.

Dixie
05-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Has not happened to me, but I kinda wish it would. Do know of a gay boy I went to High school with that rumor has it is living in PHX as a woman named Oliviea.

sami1952
05-06-2007, 08:17 PM
If anyone from my home town was a cd and i knew they were i would like to know them and meet with them or that matter anyone that lives where i'm living now.

Phoebe Reece
05-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Back in high school a girl I was dating told me about her younger brother always wearing her things (like her bathing suit, garter belt and stockings, etc.) around their house. Apparently his behaviour wasn't a problem with their parents. I never discussed it with him, as he was a bit of a pain and my interests in crossdressing at that time were a deep dark secret. I have often wondered whatever became of him in the nearly 40 years since then.

I also had another friend who I had been somewhat close with in elementary school (and drifted into different circles in high school) that I feel sure became a performing drag queen in New Orleans in the early 1970's. I saw her perform once in a club on Bourbon Street and was 90% sure it was my old friend (from the similarities in the stage name and her facial features, and it had been announced this performer was from Atlanta). She appeared to be on hormones. I didn't get a chance to speak with her and find out for sure if she was my old friend or not. I do often wonder what happened to her as well.