PDA

View Full Version : Life is full of surprises

Ericka2
05-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Just wanted to share a little bit of happiness that i'm going thru, looking back couple of years ago and how sour my life was, nobody to share my inner self with, happy on the outside sorounded by my kids and ex-wife, now got a gf that loves me the way i am, and by my feminie and masculine side and to know that someone accepts me, loves me, cries and laughs with me, is such a feeling, i wish you all find or have your partner that makes you feel this way, by the way, last nite i finally got dressed up all the way, you know, boobs, dress, hills, make up, i looked astonishing, mi gf kissed me and for the first time as Ericka told me that she loved me! wish you all the best!

Love Ericka

(she's tempting me to put up some pict. maybe some day, lol)

Sissy
05-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Ericka it is wonderful that you have a gf the loves you the way you are. It is great that your life is going so good now.

Lisa Maren
05-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Ericka, that's wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing and giving the rest of us a boost of hope!

Hugs,
Lisa

Suzie S.
05-03-2007, 05:34 AM
That is so great Erica! I guess it's true that good things happen to those who wait! Hold on to that girl! :happy:

Dixie
05-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Congratulations Erica, my wife is very supportive also, so I know how special that is.

Michelle 51
05-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Am glad for you Ericka It doesn't get much better than that.To express who you are and to be loved for it Justabit

Angie G
05-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Thats great it's nice to be sccepted for years I was alone in my dressing now my wife knows and accepts angie I don't go out as angie bue my wife and I do shop together for her :hugs:
Angie

foxy bartender
05-03-2007, 11:01 AM
It is so great to hear that you have someone that accepts you for who you are, even if sometimes there are 2 of you! I think that is all most of us really want, to be accepted by someone that we love & to be loved just the same.. It took a few years for my SO to accept my femme side, but now its no big deal!

paulaN
05-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Kinda sounds like you may have had a rocky road getting where you are in life. I am so glad you made it. happy times are here to stay, I hope.