PDA

View Full Version : Need advice about being feminine

Jazzlynn
05-03-2007, 03:03 AM
Well I like crossdressing and I was thinking of having kinda of a makeover to look more feminine where to start.I was thinking of looking at some pretty models and and try to get a makeover to look like them.I'm wondering what you did when you feminized yourself?

Kate Simmons
05-03-2007, 03:30 AM
One thing I did (when I first got started in a serious way) was find pics and ads of models I thought looked good from mags like Marie Claire, Redbook, Cosmopolitan. etc. cut them out and hang them up. I used these for reference material for makeup and hair. This helped me to avoid the "wiggy" look as I saw how their real hair looked and also helped me to tone down on the makeup so it didn't look so clownish. I also had a book by JoAnn Roberts called: "The art and illusion of crossdressing". In the end, though, I came up with my own way of doing things which remains to this day. Never had a makeover. Couldn't see paying out that kinda money.:happy:

Karren H
05-03-2007, 07:00 AM
Love the hat, Sal!!! Looks just like mine!!! hehe

Well, start shaving and plucking until what's left is femish looking.... As
Sal said, books are great (I have Crossdress for Success and the lazy Crossdresser), going to the mall and oserving is good too... I also have never had a makeover.... Maybe Sal and I can get together and make each other over?? lol That didn't come out right.........

Love Karren

Carin's Wife GG
05-03-2007, 12:38 PM
for the CDer and the GGs!

Louise.

Mitch23
05-03-2007, 03:44 PM
you will eventually find your own style - what works for you and what doesn't. its taken me 6 months but i'm now satisfied with the look -its how i think mitch is. lots of things i want to improve though - makeup being the first

mitch

EmmaJane TS
05-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Well I like crossdressing and I was thinking of having kinda of a makeover to look more feminine where to start.I was thinking of looking at some pretty models and and try to get a makeover to look like them.I'm wondering what you did when you feminized yourself?

Take up people watching, study the female form when ever you get the change (like when watching telly etc). Read lots of books on the subject but above all else get those heels on, practice making yourself up and enjoy being the woman that you are - there is no subsitute for "on the job" training so to speak.

:hugs:

Emma.

MJ
05-03-2007, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=EmmaJane;849329] [QUOTE]but above all else get those heels on, practice making yourself up and enjoy being the woman that you are [/QUOTE
:hugs:

Emma is right but also when you go out to a mall watch the ladies from the makeup to what they ware .dress code for the mall ,as when you get to go out you will want to dress as the gg do that way you should blend in

Kerrie Sifton
05-03-2007, 06:02 PM
This month has been quite an experiment for me, first I "found" my legs, now I am trying to find my face!!! I have been to two sites where you can upload you picture.
The first is shoppersdrugmart.ca - go to the virtual makeover. If you sign in you can upload your own photograph and try on different make up. and they have a few different hairstyles and colours to chose from.

The second site is thehairstyler.com here you can register for about 15 dollars or go on for free, and try out different hairstyles. If you pay, you can upload your own photo again and see what you look like in multiple styles of hairdo.

Now if there was only a site where you could do a virtual body job... oooh! would I be a babe then..... :D