PDA

View Full Version : What about tall girls?

Nicole
05-03-2007, 06:04 AM
Hiya fellas! Please pardon my late entry into this forum. I have been wanting to make an appearance and say hello for a while now. So howdy! Also I would like to ask y'all a question (I get to say that word since I live in Texas) :D . What are your thoughts about tall girls? Do you find us sexy? Silly? Or maybe annoying because our lanky bodies block the view of the cute short girls? :heehee:

Don't worry, I'm not fishing for compliments. I may be a tall girl but this is an open-ended question for the guys. Opinions seem to vary widely on this subject. Tell me individually how do you feel about us? Is there a such thing as 'too tall'? Or is it, as they say, 'the sky's the limit'?

mistunderstood
05-03-2007, 06:47 AM
Well for me it do not matter. If I fall in love with some one then I do not care. It is what is in the inside thats what counts. The outside is just a wrapper for the soul.
Hope that helps.

Kieron Andrew
05-03-2007, 06:55 AM
Personally i prefer tall girls if we're talking admiring in the sexual sense of the word.......my partner is tall and thin, its the long legs that is the appeal (hey you did ask lol)

Of course its what inside that counts to if i was to fall in love with someone that was short and chubby it wouldnt matter to me, but my preference is tall leggy girls :D

pocoyo
05-03-2007, 07:08 AM
I'm like mist in that I don't mind what height they are, if I fancy someone, or love someone I don't mind what height they are.

There are sexy small girls, sexy tall girls, sexy fat girls, sexy thin girls.
It doesn't really matter!

But... being quite a short guy... I do sometimes feel quite inadequate :o

But I have actually grown a bit lately :eek: (which I am so happy about), I am hoping to grow more!!!

Evert
05-03-2007, 07:34 AM
I'm tall myself, so how taller the better! I would only hurt my back if my girl is short.

But honest I don't care much. If I love her, and she loves me, everything is okay isn't it? :D

bi_weird
05-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Yeah growing up as six foot tall and female...height doesn't really matter. It's always seemed silly to me when people say "You can't date him! He's shorter than you!" MOST guys are shorter than me. So yay for tall girls, and short girls, and everwhere in between.

Taylor105
05-03-2007, 09:40 AM
It doesn't matter to me. If I ony went out with shorter girls I would never go out. lol And I wish I had known you before now. I lived in Sherman, TX for the last 14 years!! Now I'm in Alabama. I've been to Gainsville a million times!!

Kelly,R
05-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Hello taylor I live in sherman,to bad you moved.Hope everything goes well for you.Oh and about the post I'm 5'10" flat that would make me about 6'2" in my heels...oooo I need to date a basketball player huh?:hugs:

Evert
05-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Hello taylor I live in sherman,to bad you moved.Hope everything goes well for you.Oh and about the post I'm 5'10" flat that would make me about 6'2" in my heels...oooo I need to date a basketball player huh?:hugs:

Or me. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
05-03-2007, 10:00 AM
oh and im 4ft 8 standing and about 2ft in the chair so all girls are taller than me lol

CaptLex
05-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Don't worry, I'm not fishing for compliments. I may be a tall girl but this is an open-ended question for the guys. Opinions seem to vary widely on this subject. Tell me individually how do you feel about us? Is there a such thing as 'too tall'? Or is it, as they say, 'the sky's the limit'?
Hi, Karen, and welcome . . . 'bout time you dropped by for some lemonade (okay, it's laced with rum ;)).

I assume you're asking about dating tall girls, right? I don't date girls, but if I did it probably wouldn't stop me, even though I'm 5'2". Talking to and kissing tall guys gives me a crick in the neck (unless I climb on something first), but it never stopped me from dating them anyway. As long as I like the person, I'll make the adjustment - or make him sit down. :heehee:

Taylor105
05-03-2007, 10:15 AM
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Why on earth and how on earth did I miss all you guys in Grayson County????? Dangit!!!! I thought I was the only trans there. lol Now I need to look for friends in Alabama. sigh....

Kelly,R
05-03-2007, 10:18 AM
unless mabye you return,I'm sure Karen and i can make you feel welcome again,ain't that right Karen??:love:

Kieron Andrew
05-03-2007, 10:18 AM
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Why on earth and how on earth did I miss all you guys in Grayson County????? Dangit!!!! I thought I was the only trans there. lol Now I need to look for friends in Alabama. sigh....
Post a thread in the meeting place Taylor they'll soon make themselves known

Taylor105
05-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Thanks Kieron. No matter what I do I seem to be starting threads in all the wrong forums lately. lol

Wren
05-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Tall girls.. most of my friends who are female are tall, i find them pretty.

Talking about being attracted to girls. The only time that ever happens is when I am crossdressing and I always go for the really small ones. Anyone shorter than me, I don't look up generally. Sadly..

Here's my theory, I have to be able to carry the girl in my arms like a princess. So draped across my arms. Although I can lift my boyfriend and carry him around the room (he is about twice my weight, and twice my height) the only people who I can usually princess carry are small girls, so under 5'4" and 130 lbs. That's really shallow of me I know. I guess it's because I'm already in love with my boyfriend so I don't see anyone else with my heart.

*pouring sugar on boyfriend*

kerrianna
05-03-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm tall myself, so how taller the better! I would only hurt my back if my girl is short.

But honest I don't care much. If I love her, and she loves me, everything is okay isn't it? :D

:D I'm 6'1" hon. :battingeyelashes: ...without heels. :p

Mitch23
05-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm just soppy about tall girls - being a tall guy means i can look em in the eye. something about them that gets my juices flowing. and i like short girls too ...

tall attractive intelligent girls with lots of character - thats what floats my boat!

mitch

RevMoonSerpent
05-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Being tall or short doesn't matter to me. I had a girlfriend who was taller than me and my husband when we were younger was always way shorter than me.
Liking the person is all that really matters. :D

false_dichotomy
05-03-2007, 06:04 PM
In the event that I were to date girls, height would not be a factor. Although my boyfriends usually end up being about the same height as me rather than taller... hmmm.

Nicole
05-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Thanks everyone for your honest replies. If anyone needs a drink from the top rack of the wine cabinet, I'm your girl. :p

It doesn't matter to me. If I ony went out with shorter girls I would never go out. lol And I wish I had known you before now. I lived in Sherman, TX for the last 14 years!! Now I'm in Alabama. I've been to Gainsville a million times!!

LOL, I wish I had known me before now too!!! :heehee: 14 years in Sherman, huh? Did you find yourself going to Dallas a lot like me? Not much to do out here I'm afraid.

unless mabye you return,I'm sure Karen and i can make you feel welcome again,ain't that right Karen??:love:

Woohoo! Margarita time! :cheers:

Hi, Karen, and welcome . . . 'bout time you dropped by for some lemonade (okay, it's laced with rum ;)).

I assume you're asking about dating tall girls, right? I don't date girls, but if I did it probably wouldn't stop me, even though I'm 5'2". Talking to and kissing tall guys gives me a crick in the neck (unless I climb on something first), but it never stopped me from dating them anyway. As long as I like the person, I'll make the adjustment - or make him sit down. :heehee:

*hiccup* aha... so that explains it. You are a bad man! :tongueout

Laurie909
05-03-2007, 10:18 PM
But... being quite a short guy... I do sometimes feel quite inadequate

You look more than adequate to me, Poc:heehee:

But seriously, I'm 5' 3" and I've never (knowingly) dated a girl taller than myself. There's plenty of petite women out there.

sparro
05-04-2007, 12:00 AM
*where did all this sugar come from?*

I have known tall pretty girls...and have been interested in some (but none have ever been taller then me ..6').

As far as romantic attraction goes, well...I suppose look at my girlfriend for proof (5'3"). I like that I can tuck her under my chin. I tend to like the little girl look (...oh god. I sound like a pedophile. I'm NOT! *sigh*..), although I do often think that tall women walking by or on television are rather sexy. I just couldn't see myself dating one of them.

Evert
05-04-2007, 02:23 AM
:D I'm 6'1" hon. :battingeyelashes: ...without heels. :p

I'm 6'2" now, so put those heels on! :D

kerrianna
05-04-2007, 04:11 AM
I'm 6'2" now, so put those heels on! :D

Really? Oh my, so when I look up to you I really do look up to you. :battingeyelashes:
:daydreaming: :happy:

Nat
05-04-2007, 05:13 AM
Me, I'd have no problem dating tall girls. I'm only 5'5", so a lot of people are taller than me :P I have a slight thing for legs on a girl, so seeing as tall woman = long legs, how could I not find you all attractive as hell?

happyfish
05-06-2007, 12:20 PM
I clearly have no problem dating tall girls, seeing as I'm dating one now. lol. I do feel sort of...small sometimes, but usually I don't really care much. 'Course it wouldn't matter if she were shorter, either, because height isn't really something I consider much when I'm attracted to people.

Taylor105
05-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks everyone for your honest replies. If anyone needs a drink from the top rack of the wine cabinet, I'm your girl. :p

LOL, I wish I had known me before now too!!! :heehee: 14 years in Sherman, huh? Did you find yourself going to Dallas a lot like me? Not much to do out here I'm afraid.

Woohoo! Margarita time! :cheers:

*hiccup* aha... so that explains it. You are a bad man! :tongueout

No, I didn't go to Dallas a lot. I just spent most of my time alone. I threw papers for the Democrat for ten years. That way I could work at night and noone would see me.

Kieron Andrew
05-07-2007, 01:30 PM
how could I not find you all attractive as hell?
my thoughts EXACTLY!