PDA

View Full Version : Hello Cutie Here Again

Cutie
02-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi all, sorry i have not post for quite a while. Just been busy etc etc. For those who don't know me there are a few pics on me on other posts.

For a while a have been thinking about taking hormones, but i am worried about side effects etc. I shave everyware and love the feel of smooth legs etc, and when i am dressed and on cam or out and about i have been mistaken as a real female, which is really nice but i sometimes i feel i want more, (like boobs).

I love chatting with other cd's ts and ******** etc ans some have been very helpful. I do love dressing and the feel and look of ladies clothes. I am also growing my own hair which i use now when i am on cam or out .

I think i would be happy if i could just have A cup boobs without hormones...helppppppppppppppppppp arghhhhhhhhhhh . Sometimes when i am on cam i like to just chat other times i play. It that wrong????

Anyhow enough i me going on and on hope to chat and post more if you wanna add me plz do cutie13xx

Bye for now xx

Holly
02-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Cutie,

Welcome back! Missed you, hon.

Serious, happy, playful... all are moods we have at one time or another. Don't think there's any right or wrong connected with it. Be happy and be yourself... that's the key.

Really glad you're back.

Wendy me
02-24-2005, 06:53 PM
cutie nouthing wrong with playing as far as noone gets hurt i love to play...........

racquel
02-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Welcome back Cutie.You would be mistaken for a g/g cause you look so real.
I'm sure there are pills you can take that has the effect of breast enlargement but as Nyx stated there are drawbacks.Some that I can attest to.I'd suggest you thread carefully.
Just my opinion. ;)

paulaN
02-24-2005, 08:55 PM
welcome back.

Priscilla1018
02-24-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi Cutie,

Welcome back to the NUT house. :rolleyes:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Fallen Angel
02-24-2005, 11:05 PM
cutie just have fun be your self and enjoy,playing is part of the fun take the advise of these ladies there a big help and i hope that your dreams come true

Cutie
02-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey all it seems this has caused a little tiff... Anyhow thanks for the help

Helana
02-26-2005, 03:07 AM
Looking at Cutie's cleavage, I did not think she needed any help :D
Exactly how did you manage that by the way or is that a trade secret?