PDA

View Full Version : Checking out GGs

shoegirl
05-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Have you ever found yourself starting at a chick you work with or a woman on the street and to other it may look like you are oggiling her but in reality you are just thinking that you would love to wear those clothes? I am going nuts now that legginings are back in style and some women are wearing them with heels, I am SO JEALOUS

rose382832
05-03-2007, 06:32 PM
i work with many very attractive gg and find myself comparing them to myself and wondering what it would be like to be in their clothing, and do i have the nerve to wear my skirts that short

Roxi Loh
05-03-2007, 06:36 PM
I am ogling your shoes...they are devine.

dawnabb
05-03-2007, 06:50 PM
I find women facinating. I'm always checking them out for the usual guy stuff, but also about how they put their outfit together, and how would I look in that skirt and blouse.:happy:

alexis GG
05-03-2007, 06:56 PM
I am a GG ... but don't ever look at my clothes cos i just throw on whatever regardless :heehee: ... but GG or not I also watch other GG's to see what they are wearing, then wait for the sales to buy what i've seen .... I like fashion, but not the price when it first comes in the shops....

:hugs:

alexis

Dixie
05-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Ilove to watch the girls, for all the above mentioned reasons!!

susie evans
05-03-2007, 07:14 PM
i love watching g g s it is a good source of things to do and wear also great for makeup ideas :hugs:

susie

Raychel
05-03-2007, 07:20 PM
I don't really check them out as a rule. Sure I do look, A nice well dressed woman and a pretty face will make my words come out all jumbled every time.

BUT, every once in a while there is one outsdanding outfit. Then sure I check it out. Funny thing is this happened just tonight. At the Mini-Mart picking up milk for dinner. In walk this slightly older woman, With the most fantastic satin blouse on. (Quilty) I did wish to know where she bought it. :happy:

rose382832
05-03-2007, 07:50 PM
being 40+ i still feel like im 18 and try to dress that way .even when out with SO we discuss wther i can carry off the outfits that the gg are wearing, wether they are 14 or 40

KarenSusan
05-03-2007, 08:07 PM
GG watching has been a life long addiction for me. :happy: Just can't seem to shake the habit :heehee:

Apart from looking at GGs of any age in the conventional way like any male, I look at every part of their clothing, their style, manerisms, jewlery,make up and always wonder how I can apply that to my presentation as a woman.

:yt: :iagree:

Kim_Bitzflick
05-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I love to look at GG's for all the male reasons, and sometimes I think about wearing their clothes. I definately see what they are wearing and how they put it all together.

Kim

sandra-leigh
05-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Have you ever found yourself starting at a chick you work with or a woman on the street and to other it may look like you are oggiling her but in reality you are just thinking that you would love to wear those clothes?

See also the thread
Girl Watching takes on a whole new meaning (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56749)

Angie G
05-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Yes I'v have found myself doing that :hugs:
Angie

Suzie S.
05-04-2007, 04:33 AM
I'm guilty of doing this also. I'm always checking out girls to see what they are wearing and how they wear their hair and makeup. I frequently find myself wishing I was wearing a certain outfit they have on, or even wishing I was that particular girl. Drives me bonkers sometimes...:heehee:

Myst
05-04-2007, 04:43 AM
I am constantly checking out women, but these days, I do find myself studying their clothes and admiring how they are put together - especially if her style is similar to my own. Maybe I can get some ideas! :happy:

-Myst :star:

Joy Carter
05-04-2007, 05:18 AM
I'm a girl watcher still for all the animistic reasons. He He He:D

DAVIDA
05-04-2007, 06:11 AM
I look because I love everything Woman. The look, the shapes,The clothes, and especially the shoes!! All women have their own beauty.

tamparay
05-04-2007, 06:32 AM
well I thought It was only me who stared, I see women in cute sandals or really nice shoes and cute nail color and wonder if I can find that same color and where did she get those shoes? I sometimes say nice shoes but one day will have the nerve to ask where did you find them? I love womens clothes and love shopping for them. I am not petite so I have to shop in womens..raye

Tamera
05-04-2007, 06:43 AM
YEP,
I'm always checking out the GG's to, but I don't think of what their clothes will look like on me, cause I have my own taste of clothes as so do they.
But I do look at how they have themselves made up and how they define the parts they want to show and hide the parts they don't.
Also look to see how their makeup is put together.

And of course when my testoserone is higher, I check them out for other reasons:devil:

And I must admit I do check out other CD's to see how they got themselves put together as well.

ALWAYS CHECKING OUT THE COMPETITION!!!

I talk to different girls at times and we all have agreed that there are times we dress for the COMPETITION and not for the ATTRACTION of the opposite sex.
LOL
Tamera

juliek
05-04-2007, 07:27 AM
I have gotten into the habit on complimenting strangers on their cute skirts or shoes. I always seem to get a positive response. They will normaly smile and say thank you.

This is such a great fashion year. I am so excited that the skirt is back in! You can get a lot of great ideas watching them. It also helps me figure out what kind of shoes you can wear with different outfits.

Karren H
05-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Don't be jeleous.... find out where she bought them and go get yourself a new outfit!!!! Then next time youl look as good as her!! hehe

Love Karren

MsPriscilla
05-04-2007, 07:51 AM
all the time, all the time

joann07
05-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Oh! Definitely. Most definitely. Hence my signature (see below).
There are quite a number of beautiful women on my office floor and I just can't stop looking at them.
They attract me, but at the same time I'm also telling myself that I would love wear that dress, outfit, or shoes.
Same goes for when I'm out and about at restaurant or club. So many hot girls and I just want to wear what they're wearing.
I can't handle it! The MADDNESS! :eek:

Dixie
05-04-2007, 09:40 AM
I feel ya Joann

dl_pink_pink
05-04-2007, 05:22 PM
I most certainly do. Sometimes it is interesting to ask where she made have gotten her outfit

Kate Simmons
05-04-2007, 05:50 PM
I find it kind of amusing when they know that we know that they know we are looking.:happy:

susancheerleader
05-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Have you ever found yourself starting at a chick you work with or a woman on the street and to other it may look like you are oggiling her but in reality you are just thinking that you would love to wear those clothes? I am going nuts now that legginings are back in style and some women are wearing them with heels, I am SO JEALOUS

To be honest. I sure have found myself doing that more and more.
The other day a co worker came to work in a beutiful skirt, and I wished it were me wearing it.

LoriFlores
05-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Yes, I always like to see a pretty outfit on a GG. I literally always wish I could be in her shoes (and the rest of her cloths).

I remember noticing all the nice outfits that the girls got to wear even back when I was in elementary school. That's how I got started CDing, trying on my sisters cloths and loving every moment of it.

cdjoanne
05-05-2007, 03:27 PM
i do it all the time, i also wonder what things would look good on me when i go shopping with the wife but she thinks its not right for me to have more dresses than her

Kristen Marie
05-05-2007, 04:03 PM
I always watch them too. Besides their clothes, it's how they sit, cross their legs, dangle their foot. Sometime I will complement them on the simpliest of things and they are appreciate the comment. Things I would have never noticed before are now things I love to watch....

Laura Jane
05-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Checking Out the GGs

Often get the sporting life and study the form! Oh you don't mean those GGs! :D

Leah B
05-05-2007, 05:07 PM
I've noticed that really specific or unexpected compliments go a long way with a lot of women. The best reaction I've gotten was from a "Your outfit is way cute!" (which is more unexpected ...from a guy... than specific). Occasionally, compliments are met with suspicion (esp. from teenagers), like "what's HIS angle?"

Mind you, I usually don't compliment out of the blue, but I work at a restaurant that's popular with the ladies (for some reason), and I'm usually already talking to someone, so the opportunity is right there.

latinatv
05-05-2007, 08:00 PM
I do this WAY TOO MUCH. But it is nice to know I am not alone. Whenever I see an attractive female walking my way, my eyes always go to the same place....
... HER SHOES!!!

Dixie
05-05-2007, 08:02 PM
:eek: You Cad!!:heehee:

NewBetty
05-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I love looking at gals, I love their bodies (so many types of women) and what they wear. But I don't think I ever feel envious or a desire to emulate their look. I just really like GGs & find them facinating.

Sallee
05-05-2007, 08:28 PM
One of my favorite things Thats what dark glasses are for:D

Glenda58
05-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Just to night I was out and looking at the GGs outfits. When I notice one wearing a top like one I have and thought it looks better on me than it did on her. Always checking what in style and what looks good. Saw a cute dress but her boyfriend won't need me near her to ask where she got it.

janey
05-05-2007, 10:46 PM
I like to look at GG's in envy of a curvy womanly body, wishing I had one!

GACountrygal
05-05-2007, 11:00 PM
yall should see hubby and I at Walmart :heehee:
We both *GG Watch* I do cuz its interesting to watch other GG's and Hubby because hes lookin at thier clothes...occasionally its a look between us both and a "OMG, I cant believe that person is wearing THAT!" Then again, it goes for GM watching too :heehee:
Walmart on a Friday or Saturday around 8-9 pm is VERY interesting!!!
(I'm sure I've been the brunt of above comments said by other people too though LOL!)
Nic

rachel_rachel
05-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Well let's face it.. we are men (most of us) afterall. Just because we wear women's clothing doesn't mean we can't still perve.

I love it sitting in peak hour traffic, being higher up in the truck and leaning over to have a bit of a look.

Danni Bear
05-06-2007, 01:11 AM
talking about leggings reminded me of something the Paris fashion shows this year featured men in leggings and capri's predicted to be one of he biggest sellers in mens fashion over the next couple of years

danni

deniedtoo
05-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Perhaps you've seen my post: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57382

Yeah, I am definitely guilty of checking out GG's for appearance and just the GG herself at the same time. I went to a local pub tonight, just to get out of the house, and I was very appreciative that a number of GG's felt that tube tops were still in style, including the bartender (who got a $10 tip btw).

Denied

Raychel
05-06-2007, 06:02 AM
Last night story. Should fit this thread pretty good.

The kids had gone of to the circus with my sister. My wife and I decided to go to the mall and do some shopping. (Of course hoping for some new dresses for Raychel) Anyway my wife wanted to go into Victoria Secrets for some bath stuff, and to use a coupon for a free pair of panties. they really don't have much there that fits my style anymore. So I am standing there being pretty board. Checking out the women. That part was kinda fun, A bunch of women there my age, talking about there panties. :happy:

In walks this person. I immediately think that this is a CD. Manly face with a bit to much makeup. So I check for Adams Apple. No luck turtle neck top on, Check down below, Loose jeans appears to be a woman, Hard to tell though. Could be just well tucked. Check hands and movements. Moves like a woman, Hands long dainty fingers could be a woman. Wedding band, Very plain, sort of like something A guy would wear.

Could have been a woman or one of us. If you fit this description, You have me fooled, Good job, but a little heavy on the makeup.

So after all this checking I am not sure. I just walk away confused. I guess I should have stuck to checking out the panties and not the women.

monkey88
05-06-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm regularly guilty of looking at gg's from both sides of the coin. Sometimes I'll just think about how great something looks on them, or that I'd love to look like that, or whatever. Or often it's just the general male 'she's hot' style of thinking. Varies with my mood, and how long it's been since I last dressed.

tina_cd48
05-06-2007, 03:49 PM
I find myself looking at gg's to see how they get the look. ThenI store these mental pictures so that I can try to copy them later. I like to identify with them when I dress.

Ruth
05-06-2007, 04:17 PM
I've always loved watching women, part out of pure admiration of the female form, part out of curiosity about how they create their outfits, and seeing if there are any ideas to steal.
It's nice to be killing two birds with one stone as they say. (Not a very nice metaphor when you think about it.)

CDBarbie
05-07-2007, 07:34 PM
absoutely, who doesn't. I look at what women are wearing and how they wear it. My wife and I are like the fashion police when we are out togather. And yes, I have asked women where did you get those shoes, or blouse, etc. Sometimes because I think my wife would look great in the same thing, sometimes I ask for myself. I am devoted to my wife and jealous of her clothes. My wordrobe pales in comparison!!

miss janel
05-07-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm guilty also. I like to watch what women wear, how they walk and sit to get tips for myself.