PDA

View Full Version : fantasies about men-what your type

stephani oneil
05-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Hi there was recently a post on fantasies about men and I wondered if it was a certain type that you had your fantasies about. Mine, is always of a strong, muscular guy with a well toned, sexy body that picks me up and simply overpowers me with his love making, wooo, got to sit down hehe anybody else have a type of guy they think about?

horice 3
05-04-2007, 02:56 AM
In a previous post, you questioned if guys like bodybuilders were really crossdressers so it is nice to know that people like myself do have their uses even if it only in your fantasies!

Kate Simmons
05-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Since you are asking about fantasies, I'd want a charming guy who is kind and sweet. Someone I would respect and who would respect me as well. I'd enjoy the closeness with such a person.:happy:

MsJanessa
05-04-2007, 07:17 AM
definatly prefer the femme type of guy---petite, slim, and submissive

kerrianna
05-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Well, long term I like a sensitive, playful, creative guy.

Short term...romantic and self assured works for me. :battingeyelashes:

MsPriscilla
05-04-2007, 07:43 AM
tall, slender, athletic, very handsome

Dixie
05-04-2007, 07:43 AM
He would have to be kind, caring, handsome, well built, strong, dominate in the bedroom, and....how shall I put this.....hmmmmm...Big:blushing: . I would love to be held down by my wife and.....oh my must compose myself:heehee:

karynspanties
05-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Older, fifties, well kept. Knows how to treat a lady. Good lover.

Angie G
05-04-2007, 08:20 AM
I think he would be good looking good lover and have big mony :hugs:
Angie

Daintre
05-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Well it is a fantasy, but my man would be tall, older, dominant but caring and a good lover.

Annesah
05-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Intelligent, estroverted, adventurous, physical. All of this especially in the bedroom. That's a very big order I know!

vbcdgrl
05-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Personally, as a CDer, I would like to meet a guy who isn't a creep. I don't care about his being a jock, handsome, a millionaire. Just an average guy who doesn't smoke, do drugs, has a real job, treats me with respect.
Of course, this isn't gonna happen in the real world. I have many guy friends in the drab world who meet this criteria, but, as a CDer...forget it.

Vikki

stellatoo
05-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Somebody accepting and not just in a sexual way!

And tall, broad, strong, friendly, a GSOH, non smoker, solvent. All those things that a real woman wants.:happy:

tifftg
05-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Older, fifties, well kept. Knows how to treat a lady. Good lover.

She said it best-although this part is just fantasy for me with guys. Maybe someday another cd-even then not sure.

tiffany

Ms Alison Janes
05-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Big, strong, handsome, loveing, careing. Is there such a thing ?:happy:

Eva Diva
05-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Fantasies about men? I was going to say none at all, but then again, there is Grae Phillips. :D

TGKrissyCD
05-04-2007, 02:12 PM
A sugar daddy who would spare no expense in treating me to the style I would love to become accustom to. Smile!. Honestly, just a nice considerate guy, not necessarly handsome or a jock. Romantic? Of course.

Krissy

paulaN
05-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Hansom, strong, and forceful, good lover, and rich would be a great help. Keep dreaming.

Lisa Marie
05-04-2007, 04:57 PM
If I could have a relationship with a guy as me being a lady. He would not smoke or do drugs but he is very handsome and has muscles and would hold me close in his arms and cuddle me. He would have to treat me just as if I were a real lady. It's something to think about.

Kate Simmons
05-04-2007, 05:08 PM
HMMM--Methinks that you gals are more like women than you may care to believe in your requirements for the perfect guy. Guess it rubs off. No wonder us guys have it so tough.:rolleyes:

stormrider
05-04-2007, 08:04 PM
For me, non smoker, kind and understanding, gentleman and gentle lover, definately a top. Someone I can give pleasure to and take care of both in the home and in bed.

Kelly,R
05-04-2007, 08:13 PM
What angie said,that about it:2c:

MJ
05-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Smart good looking type like william petersen "gil grissiom" csi :D now thats my kinda man hmmmm, and a take charge type oh i am on the bottom

deniedtoo
05-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok. Now that many have replied... I'm curious. Looking back at your answer, how many of you just described:

A. your father?
B. the opposite of your father?

I think I've heard in the past that you look for the qualities of your parent in your long term relationship, and the opposite of the parent in the short term ;).

I guess I should also answer.
I would say that I would be drawn to the lean, athletic BIG, confident type (and this IS the opposite of my father :heehee: well.. I only have some idea about the BIG part, unless I was genetically ROBBED!!!!).

There is no long-term-relationship-fantasy-man for me :tongueout

Denied

CDTiffany
05-04-2007, 09:00 PM
I like my man. to be 40-45 years old. Strong!!!! Tall, dark & Handsome.
Not easy to find, Men, that way that are serious. But A girl, has hopes!

XOXO Tiffany

admirerplus GG
05-04-2007, 09:19 PM
In my fantasy, I am with a kind man who is able to express his feelings and emotions. I dream of a great, genuine guy who is communicative and openly affectionate. In my fantasy, my man wants and desires me just the way I am, as a person. I imagine a loving relationship where the sex is just amazing, because we really care about pleasing one another.:2c:

Jennaie
05-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Since you are asking about fantasies, I'd want a charming guy who is kind and sweet. Someone I would respect and who would respect me as well. I'd enjoy the closeness with such a person.:happy:

Well said Salandra, and ditto.

Kiwi Michelle
05-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Femme ish soft and gentle at first then taking control takes me......................

RuthieER
05-05-2007, 08:41 AM
I would like a tall man (but since I am only 5'1" most men are tall!), over 35 but under 60, with a smooth body, broad chest, flat abs, and clean shaven. He should be kind and caring, firm but gentle, and know what he wants in bed and is willing to ask for it.

Other than that, I'd like a passable CD who wants to make me her own little plaything.

Ruthie

Becky Moore
05-12-2007, 12:47 PM
When I was 14, I used to fantasise about having a boyfriend. I met my first boyfriend at 17 and all I can say that the real feeling far outweghed any fantasy. To be loved by a man in the most intimate way is the ultimate emotional feeling that I could experience and my current guy is the most loving person that i could wish to meet. He makes me feel safe, loved and most of all feminine x

Dixie
05-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Congratulations Becky! :love: Dixie

jenni_xx
05-13-2007, 09:15 AM
My ideal man is taller than me, dark hair, sensitive, and good looking.

Chelseaswpa
05-14-2007, 06:02 AM
I like very muscular and smooth:) I absolutely hate hair- giggles (go figure). I have always been turned on by weight lifters and body builders tho- even when i tried to be straight. My favorite is still other gurls tho- something about cuddling with another cd or tv and sharing all the things we have in common- that has it going on! hugs

Paulacder
05-14-2007, 06:56 AM
I like guys who are really turned on by Crossdressers. It's ben my experience that most of these types are married, thats O.K. I'm willing to share.

:heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

Paulette66
05-14-2007, 08:02 AM
He would have to be kind, caring, handsome, well built, strong, dominate in the bedroom, and....how shall I put this.....hmmmmm...Big:blushing: . I would love to be held down by my wife and.....oh my must compose myself:heehee:

I'm with Dixie on this one!:happy:

laura.lapinski
05-20-2007, 03:06 AM
She said it best-although this part is just fantasy for me with guys. Maybe someday another cd-even then not sure.

tiffany
Ditto...Deep in fantasy, I'd like a tall, strong, large and who would make me feel like a true woman. I'm feel similar to Tiffany, maybe someday a TS, or CD. My initial relation to a man would have to be someone who was fem.

brenya
05-20-2007, 03:59 AM
older men with good taste and a feminine side, who knows how to make a gurl feel pretty

lucy Boo
05-20-2007, 04:16 AM
I like a tall man whose extremely dominant in bed and well hung!

Tiffanyzzz
05-20-2007, 05:01 AM
Hi.

I like men that are strong, big, dominate, and well hung.

I want a man to be a man.

I am the woman.

Hugs

Paulacder
05-20-2007, 06:19 AM
Guys with very big hands. :heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee:

Michelle8
05-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Athletic and romantic.Rich also I love to shop.

Michelle04240
05-20-2007, 09:55 AM
Strong, muscular and smooth. Running my hand over a strong smooth chest is a hot thought for sure.

Glenda
05-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Someone who doesn't call me on the phone and talk about how great it was. Someone who doesn't make it the underlying thought in every conversation. Someone who accepts me as me with enough confidence not to feel insecure.

That said, someone who is attractive (to me), maybe a little rugged and well endowed but very clean. Someone who likes to take charge but is willing to let me have those controlling moments as well. Kind and caring, gentle and receptive. Someone with a ready smile and a wonderful sense of humor. But, most of all, I would want someone who will take me out to play golf. En femme.