PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!!

Felix
05-04-2007, 01:16 PM
You know I was thinkin of changing the way I dress, like tucking my shirt in! Well I decided that I was going to go for it this week, so on Monday I wore a smart black shirt and trousers and a nice belt to set them off. Oh sorry have to mention I still ya know P***** just made a smaller one :heehee: so my trousers would fall properly. It was great I got looked up and down only once after that It all went swingingly well. The kids were great cos they are used to me now so no problems there either :D
I got some great compliments too even off the male staff which is like WOW!!!!
xx Felix :hugs:

Tristan
05-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Awesome, Felix. I bet you looked very sharp with your shirt tucked in. Do we get to see? :whistling:

Adam
05-04-2007, 01:25 PM
cool sounds smart from what you said :)

Felix
05-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Thanx Tristan I'll have to see if I can get a pic sorted. I still need to get the other one on for you all. Sorry if I'm not firing on all cylinders I'm not at my best at the mo really but tryin to keep my chin up :straightface:

CaptLex
05-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah, a pic would be great, if you can swing it. Although I can almost picture it, and I'm sure you look great. I started tucking my shirt in and wearing a belt at the end of last year and I couldn't believe how much more masculine the appearance was - I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I'll bet you look cool . . . :happy:

Felix
05-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Thanx Adam :hugs: :hugs:

Thanx Lex I think it has been a steady move towards how I wanna look and finally I am doing it and I love it :D xx Felix :hugs:

Nat
05-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Glad you're feeling comfortable with yourself Felix, bet you look great :)

RevMoonSerpent
05-04-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm glad things went so well for you Felix and that you can finally feel like yourself without the worry.

kerrianna
05-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Yay Felix, awesome dude. Tucking your shirt in? What a novel idea. :heehee: I'm sure my mom wishes I had learned that skill. :D

Hope you're feeling better soon so you can post some stylin pics! :hugs: :love:

Felix
05-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Thanx Nat, Rev and Kerrianna :hugs: xx Felix

dancinginthedark
05-05-2007, 06:45 AM
Cool beans Felix. Glad you decided to take a leap of faith and make some changes babe. Sounds like you looked very sharp, can't wait to see some pix. I like that all together look. It just seems to shout confidence.

pocoyo
05-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Awww I'm glad you're doing stuff that makes you feel good and happy Felix!
That's awesome :hugs: :love: xxxx

Kate Simmons
05-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Wow Felix, that's great. As long as it's making you happy, I'm all for it Hon.:hugs:

bi_weird
05-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Dude that's excellent! Funny, I tucked in my shirt yesterday and my one male friend untucked it. It really does look better, though, I think, so horray for you!

Felix
05-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Thanx everybody :hugs: lol I wore my red shirt what ya all seen out today and it felt real weired.

Bi that's real funny ya friend sounds cheeky :tongueout Yeah it does feel better tucked in for school :thumbsup: xx Felix :hugs: