PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Senator now, but....

jenny_cheerleader
02-25-2005, 12:20 AM
Hey ladies,
i have a bit of a dilemma. I was just elected senator for my university's Student Council. YEA right? WRONG. I have to have office hours now and i have to have my hours in my dorm room. AHHHHHHHHHHH. What do i do, my room is kinda my CrossDressing Sanctuary i rarely have people in and i spend about 30 min. making sure everything is ok. now i hav about 1.5 hours EVERYDAY that i have to keep this place "Jenny-Free" HELP!!

Not So Cheerfully

Fallen Angel
02-25-2005, 12:26 AM
pack away what you dont use much and if some body finds some thing tell them a date left it behind

sherri
02-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Hey ladies,
i have a bit of a dilemma. I was just elected senator for my university's Student Council. YEA right? WRONG. I have to have office hours now and i have to have my hours in my dorm room. AHHHHHHHHHHH. What do i do, my room is kinda my CrossDressing Sanctuary i rarely have people in and i spend about 30 min. making sure everything is ok. now i hav about 1.5 hours EVERYDAY that i have to keep this place "Jenny-Free" HELP!!

Not So Cheerfully
I did that my freshman year (senator, not CDing). After about two weeks I was asking myself, "Let's see, I'm doing this because ......?"

Sweet Susan
02-25-2005, 01:25 AM
This is choice. You don't get elected senator because somebody appointed you. Obviously, you wanted this involvement, and now you need to deal with your decision. Of course, you could always "just say no."

Tristen Cox
02-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Congratulations Jenny! Now about those thighs highs we saw you wearing around the campus today......... :p

jenny_cheerleader
02-25-2005, 02:59 AM
Thanks for making me smile, I hope one day someone will say that but first i got to get the courage to do it

Wendy me
02-25-2005, 06:08 AM
jenny most of you /her things can be stored away the things that are left out...........
oh sorry that was left here by........................................

1. my girl freind

2. my room mate

3.this crazey drunk chick last night

4. it's mine .............you like it????????????

StephanieCD
02-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Buy yourself one or two under-the-bed tupperware storage units with a hole for a lock. Keep it all under your bed. Or something like that. Nobody questions students having large trunks of shit in their room - just get a plausible means of hiding it all and treat *that* space as your sanctuary... rolls right out from under the bed in a snap and then it's like unpacking for a *visitor* ;) ;)

Nikki A.
02-27-2005, 01:59 AM
Either hide it or become Senator Jenny