PDA

View Full Version : Getting Brave!!! Getting Results!!!

CDTiffany
05-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I have been a CD, since I was 7 or 8 years old. 15 to 20 years later. I bought my first computer, about 8 months ago! Here we are, Getting to know, all of the girls on this forum. I love it. I had a photo shoot, a couple weeks ago, Thanks to the WEB. I broke a heel, and went to a shoe repair store, ( i told myself this was part of the CD experience) No big deal, I had a date, with a very nice Man, 2 nights ago, and that went wonderful!!! I have been buying my own make up, at the local drug store, No big deal. I am finally, living the CD DREAM. It is all, slowly coming together. HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do need, to give alot of credit, to this forum, reading all your stories, Helps. When i was busted at at age 12. i was sent to a shrink, not that much help. This forum, is like having a free shrink!!!
I just love it. The moderaters are a big help, And all of you GIRLS are too!!!
Getting Brave (thanks to you) MEANS, Enjoying being a CD-GIRL Beyond my wildest dreams, slowly we are coming out!!!! Thank you to all of the girls, who have lent support, (you know who you are) GETTING BRAVE, GETTING RESULTS , .... EQUALS "BIG SMILES"!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all!
XOXO Tiffany

Carin's Wife GG
05-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I have been a CD, since I was 7 or 8 years old. 15 to 20 years later. I bought my first computer, about 8 months ago! Here we are, Getting to know, all of the girls on this forum. I love it. I had a photo shoot, a couple weeks ago, Thanks to the WEB. I broke a heel, and went to a shoe repair store, ( i told myself this was part of the CD experience) No big deal, I had a date, with a very nice Man, 2 nights ago, and that went wonderful!!! I have been buying my own make up, at the local drug store, No big deal. I am finally, living the CD DREAM. It is all, slowly coming together. HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do need, to give alot of credit, to this forum, reading all your stories, Helps. When i was busted at at age 12. i was sent to a shrink, not that much help. This forum, is like having a free shrink!!!
I just love it. The moderaters are a big help, And all of you GIRLS are too!!!
Getting Brave (thanks to you) MEANS, Enjoying being a CD-GIRL Beyond my wildest dreams, slowly we are coming out!!!! Thank you to all of the girls, who have lent support, (you know who you are) GETTING BRAVE, GETTING RESULTS , .... EQUALS "BIG SMILES"!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all!
XOXO Tiffany

so thank you!

Louise.

MJ
05-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Tiffany
thank you , you also help others as well that is what it is like in a big family
you help me with your wonderful dress sense and pictures so in turn i know i help some here as well i think we all need a big hug :hugs:

Dixie
05-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Bravery is key, public awareness is pramount, you go gurl!!

Billijo49504
05-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Thanks, glad we can all help you some what. But it was really you that made the big change. Not us. You pulled yourself up from the bootstraps and went on from there.....BJ

TxKimberly
05-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Tiffany,

Reading your post just gave me a smile from ear to ear! What I would give to be where you are at now in your life with the resoures you have.
Your are not alone.
You are not a freak.
You do not need fixing.
Go enjoy your life and leave all that garbage and head trips behind you. It took most of us until our late 30's to 40's to figure that out and sounds like you might already have a clue.
Go. Fly. Be free. Why are you still sitting in front of the computer?! Git!

Kim

kerrianna
05-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Tiffany,

Reading your post just gave me a smile from ear to ear! What I would give to be where you are at now in your life with the resoures you have.
Your are not alone.
You are not a freak.
You do not need fixing.
Go enjoy your life and leave all that garbage and head trips behind you. It took most of us until our late 30's to 40's to figure that out and sounds like you might already have a clue.

Kim

haha Kim, well said! :hugs:

Your post, heck YOU, Tiffany is/are inspiring! Keep on making it real girl! :happy: :hugs: :love:

CDTiffany
05-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Tiffany,

Your are not alone.
You are not a freak.
You do not need fixing.

Kim

Kimberly, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a nice repsonce!!!

Thank you! thank you!!

VERY MUCH!!

your Friend TIFFANY

BrendainTampa
05-04-2007, 11:23 PM
but here is still time. i'm learning every day from this board. it's been great. nice people . helpful....and beautiful...

my order from jc pennys came in...i'm so excited....

brendi

CDTiffany
05-04-2007, 11:35 PM
but here is still time. i'm learning every day from this board. it's been great. nice people . helpful....and beautiful...

my order from jc pennys came in...i'm so excited....

brendi

JC Penny's has great stuff!!! I am sure, you will look simply Stunning!!
Stay in touch, Beautiful!!
XOXO Tiffany!

Scotty
05-04-2007, 11:39 PM
You go girl! You look great in your avatar!

Corillis
05-05-2007, 12:13 AM
I've started my own path towards bravery through social and personal acceptance myself. Not too long ago my SO was made aware of my underwear choice by me saying that I would do it to spite her one day, and then I did and she laughed. Then I told her that I really enjoyed it and that I would like to do it more. Surprisingly (because she was a very conservative girl) she didn't have a problem with it.

Well, now I am always in a bra and panties with her around and I keep my toe nails painted and the lot...YAY! And every so often I lounge around in some skirts or my "pretty pajamas" as they've been deemed by her.

Well, now my story begins:
I'm a college student, Theatre Major, and I was recently asked to leave the program with the option to be readmitted. They said that a certain core of release was missing from my work and that it would be a disservice to continue me through the program. One of the faculty members present suggested that I set goals and reach for them to gain life experiences first to bring to the stage. I talked with a very close friend and she suggested that I was afraid of more than I would admit to myself and that I should begin taking risk. I told her that I did, and she told me that all my "risks" were actually calculated failures, that I never really put myself in a position to be judged and because of that, I've been able to live behind a wall.

WELL! Did that spark something in me...yes. I decided that each day I would try something new no matter how small, to begin to make acutal risk less troublesome for me. I painted my fingernails and before I took it off the next morning, I looked down and said, "This is a great start. I could be judged for this, so I'm keeping it on." I went the next two days with it on. I was too afraid to interact with personal friends, but I had no problems amongst strangers.

That was my first step to the CD dream! The next one is shopping for girl's clothes IN the store and not online anymore. I'm treating myself to a pair of jeans tomorrow...YAY! :D