PDA

View Full Version : It's Windy in San Francisco II

windycissy
02-25-2005, 10:54 AM
I had a free afternoon in San Francisco this week, so naturally I transformed myself into Windy Cissy and went shopping. The stores around Union Square are fabulous, and I spent over an hour in Macy's, one of the most amazing department stores I have ever seen. I was supposed to meet a "gal pal" but she didn't show, so I limped back to the BART station and on the way to my hotel I discovered Trader Joe's - what a great market. Pushing a shopping cart through the aisles in a skirt made me feel so feminine as I bought a salad and pasta dinner to heat up in the microwave at my hotel. A bottle of wine, and a half pint of Cherry Garcia, topped off my day. I really dig this! Windy

Wendy me
02-25-2005, 10:56 AM
girlfreind you got it the little things way so mutch fun ...........enjoy every thing .....

racheal
02-25-2005, 11:02 AM
You had yourself a great day Crissy - many more to come - don't be afraid to pamper yourself.

Tristen Cox
02-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Hell yeah! :cool::D

stevie h
02-25-2005, 01:16 PM
I would love to visit your beautiful city.

Are you going to San Francisco??

stevie

xx

Sweet Susan
02-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Great city!

paulaN
02-25-2005, 04:22 PM
that's great so glad you had a god time. can't wait for my turn to do that.

windycissy
02-25-2005, 05:33 PM
I would love to visit your beautiful city.

I live in Chicago, and I can't recommend that anyone visit before June! I once froze my ass off on Navy Pier watching the Memorial Day fireworks in a dress.

I have to travel a lot, and I love to pack for "two" and slip out as Windy. Even made it to the UK once, had a blast on Oxford Street and at the National Gallery.

My next trip will probably be to LA - any SoCal gals out there who'd like to hook up for a little shopping?

Windy

Holly
02-25-2005, 08:37 PM
Windy,

Don't leave your heart there. <LOL> Glad you're having suc a great time. Anxious to hear about the rest of your trip.

ChristineRenee
02-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Sounds like you had a great day there Windy! More to come I'm sure...thanks for sharing it with us!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

spaskinstyle
02-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Wow Windy:

I didn't realize that you were out traveling and shopping. I just posted about traveling and shopping Chicago Style, LOL. It sure sounds like you are having a wonderful time.

I envy you the wonderful weather. We are still freezing our tails off here. I agree with you in terms of visiting before June. It just isn't worth it. We have a pool in our backyard here and we really can't get it going in full swing until late June.

Have a great time Traveling.

Love to you and yours,

Theresa

Felicity
02-27-2005, 01:00 AM
Out of curiosity, visit any corset shops there? There are at least 3 I have been to. Stormy Leather, Dark Garden, and another I don't remeber the name of.

Rachel Ann
02-27-2005, 02:24 AM
I have to travel a lot, and I love to pack for "two" and slip out as Windy. Even made it to the UK once, had a blast on Oxford Street and at the National Gallery.
Erica used to travel like that a lot - we were scheduled to meet just a couple of weeks ago. :(

Any girl who's going to visit the San Francisco Bay Area, PM me if you want to get together. I'll take you to my CD club if you like!

Annie O
02-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Out of curiosity, visit any corset shops there? There are at least 3 I have been to. Stormy Leather, Dark Garden, and another I don't remeber the name of.

You might be thinking of Romantasy, they are very involved with the TG community, they have a large TG gallery on their site.
http://www.romantasy.com/index.html

windycissy
02-27-2005, 02:11 PM

Can't say that I did, I'd be so embarrassed! I ran five miles that morning, and between that, my daily regimine of 200 crunches, and watching what I eat, all I need is an all-in-one body briefer to give me a girlish figure. Besides, are't they kinda uncomfortable? One of the joys of dressing up for me is the feeling of silky lingerie under my outfits, which helps me imagine that I'm a woman. Windy

Felicity
03-07-2005, 11:38 PM
The best all-in-one body briefers I have found for us thinner girls are the competition womens swim suits made for water polo. Get one under sized and they really smooth things out. I have a size 26 (chest size) that really pulls me in. It takes the bottom of my ribcage in by about 2" too! I should sear a size 34 to 38 for a proper fit, but the quality and material these are made from allows a real tight streach without tearing. They are generally at least $50.

As for normal body briefers, I have a 'Underwire Bodysuit' from http://www.seamlessbody.com/catalog/index.html and love it. They streach allot and I use a small, but it is smoothing and comfortable.

Corsets are actually very comfortable to wear if it is custom fit and not too tight. They are actually a warm welcome to wear if you have most any common back pains. There are only a few back issues that a corset would not be healthy for. Anyone with a waist of 34" or more should be able to go 4" to 6" smaller in a corset if propely fit and wear it comfortable. The corset if the ultimate way to go for body shaping if you wish to spend the money for a custom fit. If you wear one for most the day and a sleeping corset at night, you can permanently over time reduce your waist size. However, this take about 18 hrs a day or more so the body is forced to train to a reduced waist.

ToniB
03-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Felicity,

I agree with you on the corsets. I've only worn one for 4 hours, on a "morning dress-up in a TV shop". I got them to lace it up real tight, and easily got 4" off my 33" waist. The hourglass figure was really satisfying, and I eventually forgot I was wearing it, until I bent down to put some even higher heels on! You've got to put your shoes on before tightening the laces, or get someone else to do your shoes! The restriction was an additional turn-on for me because I've been a real corset fetishist for as long as I can remember. I'll get one of my own one day!

ToniB