PDA

View Full Version : Read by another T-girl...long story

Lilith Moon
05-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I was wishing I could meet up with other girls this weekend, I put a message or two in the meetings section asking if there were any TG-safe venues within an hours drive from here. I'm going to be careful what I wish for in future...read on.

I spent a couple of hours getting dressed and then the familiar feeling...all dressed up and no place to go. So I decided to do what many of us do...have a photo session. I live just ten minutes from the beautiful Lake Vyrnwy here in Wales so decided to take some shots from various viewpoints around the shore. Take a look in my "Wotcha..." thread in the pictures section for a couple of previews from tonites shooting. I was having great fun with my tripod/remote/cam combo and had done about half of the shots I was planning when a passing car slowed down to a crawl opposite where I was parked. The driver showed considerable interest in me, it looked like he wanted to speak to me.

This spooked me. You see, I have been dressing all my life but have never interacted with a stranger while dressed. So, I quickly and calmly packed my gear into the car while trying to ignore my audience. The driver could not stay put alongside me for long, the road was too narrow and so he parked a few yards further on, then got out of his car and walked purposefully toward me. That was enough for me, I gunned my car and shot up the road while looking in my rearview mirror. He was waving and pointing, then dashed to his car and gave chase! As soon as he was out of sight I nipped onto a narrow side road and saw him go speeding past.

I was trembling and my heart was pounding as I stopped, cut the engine then sat there wondering why he was so anxious to speak to me. Phew, close thing !

Then I saw a car turning in and driving up behind me. Yes, it was him and the track I was on was a dead end. Terrified, I locked the doors and awaited my fate as he got out of his car again, came over, and gestured for me to open my window. I shook my head. Then he shouted through the glass "Sorry I scared you, I'm a tranny as well. I just had to stop and say hello. I didn't realize I would scare you and I just wanted to explain things.". I wasn't about to budge for a trick like that and shook my head again. "I'll prove it, I'll go and get my camera, show you my pics"

Sure enough, he had some pics of himself in a cute little black dress with a great cleavage. BTW, I'm using the male pronoun throughout because he was presenting as a guy. So, I calmed down a bit, he reassured me, apologized for spooking me said that he meant no harm and had only met a few T-girls himself. He kept repeating "You know, you do look f***ing gorgeous, I just had to say hello". That helped. So, how did he read me ? He said that he was clocking me as a pretty GG then something about my body language alerted his CD radar. Takes one to spot one, I guess...

We chatted for a while, and I relaxed a little. He was there on holiday with family and doing a bit of photography around the lake while his wife prepared dinner. Last thing he expected was a tranny as part of the scenery. We swapped email addresses and femme names. No, he/she is not a member here but is a member of other UK based CD forums. Then he offered to take my photo with my cam, which I've posted in the pictures section. Finally, he asked if he could give a gorgeous T-girl a hug...how could I resist such flattery ? Then he left to get back to his family for dinner.

So, I got my wish after all. Now I'm home I'll fix myself a stiff drink. :cheers:

MJ
05-05-2007, 06:07 PM
and how many of us also "read " t-girls and want to say hello i am glad it turned out OK for you but it could have been bad for you as well.
at least you got to meet someone thank god it was a happy ending, i crap my panties when guys approach me ...

Dixie
05-05-2007, 07:35 PM
I never really thought about the dangers of getting beatin' before I guess I have always been able to take care of myself in a fight so I never considered if I could in a dress, something to think about. So glad it was a nice experience, it would have saddened me if not so have one on me my sista.

SherriePall
05-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Glad it turned out all right. Taking pics of yourself probably tipped him off as well. Now, I have to look for that pic he took.

Sam-antha
05-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Seems that photo-shots are an unsafe pastime in the country..but I reckon it was all a good exercise for the imagination. A fate worse than deth or a policeman .No another CD'er.
Congrats on surviving and being able to talk to your visitor.
Huggzzes
~Samm

Angie G
05-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Thank God your sra OK and all turned out allright :hugs:
Angie

uknowhoo
05-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Yeeeesh! You'd think a sister could give a sister a break!! It seems to me his persistence was quite a bit too much. :thumbsdn: Lucky for you both you didn't have a gun in the car! Oh yeah, you're on the other side of the pond. :p

Allswell endswell I s'pose. :o

xoxo

T

Kate Simmons
05-05-2007, 11:38 PM
That is one reason I try to curb my enthusiasm when I see another girl Lilith. Most of us seem to possess this "C-Dar" that enables us to detect other T-gals. I'm very friendly and accepting but have to put myself in the other person's place. You never know who is going to approach you these days or what their intentions are. I'm just glad your experience turned out positive and you met a new friend. I don't blame you for being cautious though and I would be also. Glad everything worked out well.:happy:

Sam-antha
05-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Think about this.. it is not normal to set up a camera for self portrait either in the town or alone in the country without attracting attention.
In the country it is a solo event. In the town, I ask someone, anyone to point the camera at me. It seems safer that way.

Sally24
05-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Think about this.. it is not normal to set up a camera for self portrait either in the town or alone in the country without attracting attention.
I think its normal but "unusual" to take pictures of yourself. Lots of people do it, particularly if they are photographers.

Gina_darling
05-06-2007, 08:23 AM
The only person who has "read" me in public was another crossdresser. But they did have to ask rather than assume!

I'd have been terrified in your position too! Especially the chasing in the car! If he didn't want to scare you why give chase! I'm glad it worked out ok though :)

Di
05-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Wow.....well it ended well but my goodness....the chasing you down part...yikes..............glad he did explain...you could have been tramatized over this outing if he did not explain.

Lilith Moon
05-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Wow.....well it ended well but my goodness....the chasing you down part...yikes..............glad he did explain...you could have been tramatized over this outing if he did not explain.

Yes Di, chasing me was out of order but when he caught up with me he explained that he was especially anxious to catch up with me and reassure me that I looked fine and no harm was intended. As you say, if we had not spoken I would still be upset and puzzled now and probably not happy to go out femme again for a long time.

TxKimberly
05-06-2007, 03:41 PM
I have spotted others shopping and seriously considered introducing myself but decided not to for two main reasons:
1 - Didn't want to scare them as this person did you
2 - What is the message you risk giving when you say "Howdy, couldn't help noticing you were a TG"? The message is "Sis, you didn't pass - you failed, I spotted you, you aren't safe". I wouldn't risk destroying someone's confidence that way.

Kim

Lilith Moon
05-06-2007, 04:14 PM
2 - What is the message you risk giving when you say "Howdy, couldn't help noticing you were a TG"? The message is "Sis, you didn't pass - you failed, I spotted you, you aren't safe". I wouldn't risk destroying someone's confidence that way.
Kim

Well, this event has had two effects on me. I now know I can be read by passing drivers even when I think I look my best..although he kept reassuring me I looked great. That is the negative way to view it.

The positive side...So what? It was no big deal once I realized he didn't intend any physical harm. I was read, we chatted, nobody was hurt. It was a new breakthrough for me to chat to a stranger while femme and it felt OK.

I have two days left to get out&about and intend to do so. This hasn't destroyed my confidence, quite the reverse :heehee:

Karren H
05-06-2007, 04:23 PM
WOW Very cool experience, Lilith.... But sounds scarry at first for sure!!! Don't think I would have stopped .... ever!! lol

Love Karren

Katrina
05-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Kimberly, I have mixed feelings about that "Sis, you didn't pass..." stuff. One part of me would actually want to know that I didn't pass so that I could make changes and do better next time - its the engineer in me I guess. And the other half of me thinks that would really hurt my feelings and confidence and send me packing. Its a double edged sword I guess.

Kathryn Philips
05-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think I will ever be as lucky as Lilith in that I have an opportunity to be read by another CD. It is more feasible for me to be the one reading another CD. My instinct would be to want to talk to her but that would depend on the situation. If it was alone and in a crowded place then I would most probably refraim from starting a conversation but if the coast was clear then I would want to do otherwise. The issue is how to open the conversation without causing too much fear. My approach would be to introduce myself as "Kattie" even though I would not look like a "Katie" and take it from there. Maybe I should always carry a photo of my true self in a hidden compartment in my wallet in case I ever come accross this situation and some sort of proof of CD identity. Perhaps something like this Tranny Licence which you an get from www.beckysweb.co.uk...

carolinewalker_2000
05-09-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm glad it all turned out OK in the end. However, you must have been terrified; I feel for you.

Have a big comforting hug from me!

Jennifer_G
05-09-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm glad it all turned out OK in the end. However, you must have been terrified; I feel for you.

Have a big comforting hug from me!

I was terrified just reading the story !!!
But it has a happy ending !!!

I know I am a wuss !!!!:D

Sam-antha
05-17-2007, 07:35 AM
I reckon that "heart pounding" really sums it up.
A thought tho', you remarked on body language and being read by a passing driver.... I hazard a guess that the reading could have been when you were hovering around the camera. Normal male instincts would be dominant then.
As you say, interaction with the outside feels good, once the first step has been taken.
Good luck with the next one and I am glad that you have not been scared off the femme mode, either for ever or for a day.
~Samm

faltenrock
05-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi Lilith,

we could have gone out togther many years ago, when I had a photo show in Wales - at that time I wasn't really prepared for a meeting.

Good that everything turned out ok for you.

Doreen

chantelle
05-17-2007, 03:49 PM
I never really thought about the dangers of getting beatin' before I guess I have always been able to take care of myself in a fight so I never considered if I could in a dress, something to think about. So glad it was a nice experience, it would have saddened me if not so have one on me my sista.

I can do martial arts, and i can tell you kicking in heels and tight dress aint a pretty sight. Besides , who would want to fight as a girl.?

Hugs
chantelle:tongueout

Tamera
05-18-2007, 05:43 AM
I'm also GLAD it turned out POSITIVE....

REMEMBER GIRLS we are subject to the same things in life that we warn our daughters about:
Abductions.
Rape,
Murder,
Etc.
Always be Aware of your Surroundings.
Love YOU all and I want ALL of YOU here for a long long time.
LOL
Tamera