PDA

View Full Version : Got out again today

Joyce1702
05-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Went with a GG friend today to Cooperstown, NY. I wore a short denim skirt over suntan hose, a white ribbed T with a plaid shirt over it. Also wore bone colored flats and carried a matching bone Nine West shoulder bag.

As usual, parking is tough, but we found a spot on one end of Main Street not far from the Baseball Hall of Fame. We walked up one side of the street and down the other, window shopping in all the little shops. Took a few pics in front of the Hall of Fame.

In one store there were a bunch of girls all laughing and talking in a foreign language. They seemed to be wherever I went but I'm not sure if they were following me or if it was just coincidence. They made me uncomfortable, though, so we left that store. Other than that, the trip was perfectly uneventful. No one else paid any attention. We also went down by Otsego Lake and sat in a park for awhile enjoying the lake and the ducks.

As always, it was fun getting out and about in the real world. A few pics are posted in the Pic Gallery.

Joyce

Dixie
05-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Joyce, just looked at the pics, looks like you had a fun time. That is so cool!