PDA

View Full Version : Another outing clubbing

EmmaJane TS
05-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Hi Girls,

I'm turning into a right party animal, just got back from a night club in London (Slime Light near Angel which is a goth club) I went there last week too. I absolutely love slimes because it is open from Sat 11pm to 7:30am on Sunday and is exceptionally TG friendly.

Last week we went by public transport which was very nerve racking as I got clocked a few times but this time I drove into London which was a lot better.

I wore a lovely black velvet dress with net underskirt and holdup stockings and my fave open toe high heels with an ankle strap.

It really is amazing and so liberating going out em femme and being looked at by guys (in that way! :heehee: I'm such a tease :devil:).

I've posted some pictures on Flickr (I'm soo pleased with the cleavage photo) and this was only my second attempt at doing my makeup and the photos were taken when I got in not before I left so all things considered I'm very happy how they came out :happy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emma_jane/

I hope you enjoy the photos I certainly had a blast can't wait for next weekend (and hopefully I'll have a better camera by then so watch out for some hi-res pics)!! I'm planning on going to Way Out first and then when that finishes making my way over to slimes as it my birthday a week Tuesday (14th).

Off to bed now, this girl needs her beauty sleep - but I'm so wired I doubt I'll get a wink.

Love,

Emma.

Kate Simmons
05-06-2007, 03:38 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun Emma. That's great. I always have fun when I go out as well. These days I have to watch my pennies though and be a little more frugal. I'm happy for you that you enjoyed yourself.:happy:

Nicole
05-06-2007, 04:06 AM
Go Emma go! What a cute dress. I can see why the 120 hours must have passed so quickly. ;)

EmmaJane TS
05-06-2007, 04:09 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun Emma. That's great. I always have fun when I go out as well. These days I have to watch my pennies though and be a little more frugal. I'm happy for you that you enjoyed yourself.:happy:

Hi Sal,

Oh I had a huge amount of fun!

It was actually a VERY cheap night out by my standards it only cost a fiver to get into Slimes (as I'm a member) and they let you take your own drink in (Redbull in my case) so I only spent £20 in total plus the petrol. :D

Love,

Emma.

EmmaJane TS
05-06-2007, 04:16 AM
Go Emma go! What a cute dress. I can see why the 120 hours must have passed so quickly. ;)

Hiya Karen,

Yeah if I'm not careful I'll be doing the same again this weekend...LOL. Must try to remember I can't function on only 12 hours sleep in five days...:(

Trouble is I can only comes out to play at the weekends so I like to maximize the opportunity!

Love,

Emma.

micheal
05-06-2007, 06:15 AM
this time I drove into London which was a lot better
Hope you wearnt trying to drive in your heels ?! :heehee:.

(I'm soo pleased with the cleavage photo)
What can i say :eek:. well impressed/jealous.

but I'm so wired I doubt I'll get a wink
:hugs:.
I dont know how you do it some times or was you not drinking very much ,trying to take it easy ?
edit: damn it reelly is bad being blond smoe times :tongueout .
Wearnt going to getting drunk when your driving and guess the redbull would help at lot with the getting wired thing :heehee:

Alaceann
05-06-2007, 06:35 AM
Sounds like you had a great time. The pictures are just great, You look so cute in them. I love the dress, and the shot you picked as your favorite I can understand why. It is such a nice pic.:hugs:

Dixie
05-06-2007, 09:48 AM
You look great, and that clevage good job:thumbsup:

LindaTS
05-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Sounds like you had a great time Emma. Your pics are fantastic.

TxKimberly
05-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Emma,

You look gorgeous and I love the dress! (Can I have it? Pretty please?)
Looks like you are taking Karen Hutton's advice - let's remember that Cross dressing is supposed to be fun!

Kim

EmmaJane TS
05-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Emma,

You look gorgeous and I love the dress! (Can I have it? Pretty please?)
Looks like you are taking Karen Hutton's advice - let's remember that Cross dressing is supposed to be fun!

Kim

Hiya Kim,

We can timeshare the dress if you like but the postage costs could get expensive...(I found it on Ebay - A girls best kept secret - it was only $25 inc postage!). Oh believe me now I've discovered this side of my personality like the Cyndi Lauper song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun says:

I come home in the morning light,
My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh,mother,dear,
We're not the fortunate ones,
And girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun.

Love,

Emma.

Dixie
05-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Well if it's not fun why do it?? Keep on having fun. "This place is for fun." Line from American Graffitti when the Pharohs robbed the pinball machines

Jennifer_G
05-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Hi Emma

A wonderful dress and a gorgeous girl too.

Hugs
Jennifer

Mitch23
05-07-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm envious - we don't have that kind of scene down here in the south west - i'd love to have joined you! great pics - dead sexy!

luv mitch