PDA

View Full Version : My perfume on my wife

Stephanie Kay
05-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Hi, Girls,

I had an interesting experience with my wife yesterday. She knows about and accepts Stephanie but doesn't like to participate. Yesterday we were talking about spicing up our physical relationship and I asked her if she would consider wearing a scent. She is a "natural" girl and doesn't like to wear perfume, but I wanted her to find and wear one so I can identify it with her and take something scented of hers along with me on trips to remind me of her (scents turn me on!!). So as an experiement I asked her if whe would try on my Estee Lauder Beautiful since I love it so much as Stephanie. She agreed and spritzed some on. I was surprised that I didn't like it when she was wearing it. It even smelled different on her than on me. Anyone else ever try this?

So she wants me to go shopping with her to find a sexy scent that we both like. Wasn't this an interesting experiment? I love Suzanne so much for agreeing to try this! She's a peach.:love:

Love,
Stephanie

Dixie
05-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Oh yeah, my wife and I found out a long time ago that what smells good on one of us may not on the other. Also it may smell good on the card but not so well on yourself. the scent "mixes" with your own body scents to create a scent that is new.
:hugs:

cocopuff's girl GG
05-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Yes I have found that scents do smell different on each person. My SO loves Beatiful as well and he bought me a purse roll on of it so I could always keep it with me but I don't really care for it on me but it smells nice on him. Also Miracle smells better on others than on me. Finding the right scent for me has been easy so far I like CURIOUS it smells really nice but the scent goes away very fast. I like the beautiful powders more so than the purfume. LOL

Stephanie Kay
05-06-2007, 10:59 AM
....I like the beautiful powders more so than the purfume. LOL

I haven't tried the "Beautiful" powder. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to get some! Oooh, I'm getting excited just thinking about that big powder puff and where I can pat the powder!:heehee:

Love,
Stephanie

Kieron Andrew
05-06-2007, 11:00 AM
scents smell different everyone cos we create our own body smells that are different to each other, try her with:-

Anais Anais by Cacharel
Chance by Chanel
Red Door by Eliabeth Arden
Pleasures by Estee Lauder
Paris by Yves Saint Laurent

Jenny Beth
05-06-2007, 11:22 AM
My wife has never been one for perfumes either for the simple reason she has allergies to most scented things so I rarely get to wear any. I do have an Avon bath powder that she likes and she uses it sometimes but to me it smells the same no matter who it's on.

Angie G
05-06-2007, 04:10 PM
My wife has always told me things smell different on different people:hugs:
Angie

marie354
05-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Everyone's chemistry is different and perfumes will react with that. Any two chemicals, when mixed, will have some kind of reaction. With perfumes, it's the odor.
The one my SO and I use, (my fav either way), only differs slightly between her and I.
I love the smell of violets, but violet perfumes change to cabbage on me. (Bad cabbage.)
I'd love to find African Violet that would smell like the actual flower on me.
:hugs: