PDA

View Full Version : Natural Wiggle...

marie354
05-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Like many here, I've studied women for many, many years, and they way they walk has always fascinated me.

I think I've finally figured it out.

Their hip design is most of it as it causes them to walk differently.

Here's what I've noticed...

Men tend to walk keeping their weight centered between their hips so as to balance the load evenly between the legs, to keep themselves balanced. No sway, just a steady walk.

Women on the other hand, shift their weight from one hip to the other as they walk, shifting the weight from one leg to the other and balancing on one-leg-at-a-time.

This shifting of weight seems to work for me and I wondered how others have accomplished "their walk".
:hugs:

Fab Karen
05-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Men tend to walk with roughly a foot of space between their feet. Women often walk putting one foot in front of the other. If you want to up the sexiness, slightly move your left shoulder forward when the right foot is forward, and the right when left foot forward.

JenniferR771
05-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Its simple. Put a tennis ball in your panties. You may chafe a little, but it will be easy to keep your thighs apart--now walk with your feet close together and in a straight line. Sexy Huh!

lynn27
05-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Its simple. Put a tennis ball in your panties. You may chafe a little, but it will be easy to keep your thighs apart--now walk with your feet close together and in a straight line. Sexy Huh!Jennifer! here I'm doing everything I can to reduce that awful bulge and you are suggesting I add a tennis ball...:p

Karren H
05-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Normally I just walk.... same in either mode, just with more hand swinging and smaller gait in female mode.... There are sooo many different female walks... that mine is close enough...

Ohh and a tennis ball would be hard to tuck!! hehe

Karren

Kate Simmons
05-06-2007, 07:45 PM
I think you hit on it Karren. Just get into the mindset and it comes naturally. I have a different problem. I try dancing as a man and can't since I learned to dance like a gal.:rolleyes:

daniella
05-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Like many here, I've studied women for many, many years, and they way they walk has always fascinated me.
This shifting of weight seems to work for me and I wondered how others have accomplished "their walk".
:hugs:

Keep that head of yours fixed on a pedestal and let those hips sway. The feet need to cross over your center line for that. Ahh ... how sweet is that.

Mitch23
05-07-2007, 08:37 AM
i need to practice the walk - keep those tips coming - not sure about the tennis ball though !!!

mitch

Tamera
05-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Well,
If you ask Teresa about our Mall adventure I'm sure she'll tell you I've got the hip movement going expecially on the dance floor.

Here is a lil tip!

If you want to shake your "HIPSTERS" watch some "Elvis Presley" Videos!!!!

LOL
Tamera

marie354
05-07-2007, 08:38 PM
A tennis ball? That sounds tough. (and rough.)

There are a lot of good tips here, and all valuable too. I don't know what the perfect way is, maybe no-one knows, but shifting my weight from one leg to the other surely accents the walk a bit.

Runway walking is a bit different than just going to the mall. The models I've watched, seem to step across the center-line a bit to get an extra sway. That's not natural though.

My SO says that my natural ''wiggle'' is one of the things that she likes about me. Maybe I've always had it and I just worry too much.

Oh-well... Great responses gals! I'm lovin' it!

-- Sandy --

dl_pink_pink
05-07-2007, 09:09 PM
I heard it was almost as if the method that men normally walk with is that they walk with one foot after the other, almost fall but put the other foot down. I am not sure where I heard that

JacquiUKTV
05-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Hee-hee....my inside leg measurement is 32"....my legs bow "in" at the knee rather than "out" as more usual for guys.....therefore, I tend to walk more naturally like a girl...a source of not inconsiderable embarrassment in my "real" life...it's actually quite hard for me to walk like an ape.....as hard as I try in "homme" mode.
But when dressed....female deportment comes quite easily. :tongueout