PDA

View Full Version : help! my wardrobe no longer fits in my wifes closte

rose382832
05-06-2007, 05:07 PM
i have only been dressing openly(at home, not outside) for about 2 months but my wife keeps buing me new things (and telling me that she is jealous cause they look better on me than on her).we are running out of room to put them. ive told her that till ive worn what i have im not to have anything new. so every time i wear something i get a new outfit.

sherell
05-06-2007, 05:50 PM
This seems like heven but be carefull of your wife s motifs

rose382832
05-06-2007, 05:55 PM
we have talked long long and even longer and she just wants to live our life(cheerleader\ high school **** ) vicariously through me.things that she never got a chance to live .

Sharoncd
05-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Why fight it. It sounds like heaven to me. Just a word of advice make her feel like the woman in this relationship. She is and wants to be the woman, the one who wants to feel sexy by you. Don't blow what you have. If you don't then adventually this wears off and troubles begin.

sherell
05-06-2007, 06:24 PM
This seems great to me but I cant understand why she doesn't want to dress like this for you

Dragster
05-06-2007, 06:46 PM
If you're getting fun out of it, and she's getting fun out of it (and it's your job to ensure she is!) and you can afford it, I can't see a problem. Many of us would give an arm and a leg to be in your shoes; particularly the strappy sandals with the 5" stiletto heels!!!

Tony

Dixie
05-07-2007, 12:49 AM
...and your problem is??? Oh I have so many clothes that I don't know what to do, and she keeps buying me more. ........and???:heehee: That Honey is a problem we would all like to have!:D

GACountrygal
05-07-2007, 01:29 AM
enjoy it!!

for space, try getting some bins you can fold the clothes in, or put em folded in the dresser or use a spare room closet.

Nic

DawnL
05-07-2007, 01:47 AM
How can you live with problems like that? :violin:

Daintre
05-07-2007, 02:33 AM
I do not understand your problem...if it is just space then there are closet organizers which will double your space. So tell mw why you can't store some of the clothes on your side??

Karren H
05-07-2007, 04:25 AM
Time to sent the wife packing if you ask me!!! That will free up a lot of space for you and if you can get her to take just her ugly clothes with her, the ones that don't fit you... That's even better!!

:tongueout

Karren

RachelDenise
05-07-2007, 04:48 AM
Storage space is always a problem. I bet most of us would like your problem though. You may need to get some planning help about increasing your space.

Angie G
05-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Lucky you well get rid of some of the things in your closte so Rose can have some room :hugs:
Angie

Leah B
05-07-2007, 07:20 AM
So THIS is what trolling looks like on a CD board :)

Jocelyn Quivers
05-07-2007, 08:51 AM
I understand what you are going through. My closet and drawer's are overflowing. It's so bad my wife has to put her clothes in another bedroom. I dread the day I move from wear I live currently packing all of my items will be a nightmare.:eek: Jocelyn

Gnome Queen Sam
05-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Time to sent the wife packing if you ask me!!! That will free up a lot of space for you and if you can get her to take just her ugly clothes with her, the ones that don't fit you... That's even better!!

:tongueout

Karren
Thanks a lot Karen:Angry3: But I think I will stick around some more. I don't have any ugly clothes so we do not have a problem with that.:p