PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Pack the Clothes Away

Paula G
05-06-2007, 08:11 PM
My sister and her kids are coming for a two-week visit, and since only my wife knows about my dressing I'm going to be packing up my stuff and storing it in the attic during their time here. My wife asked me if I will be able to go without for the two weeks, I'll miss it but I think I'll do OK since I'll be playing "uncle" for the first time in two years.

It'll also mean that I won't be on here during their stay either. To me that will be the toughest thing since I really enjoy my time on here.

Paula

Carin's Wife GG
05-06-2007, 08:14 PM
My sister and her kids are coming for a two-week visit, and since only my wife knows about my dressing I'm going to be packing up my stuff and storing it in the attic during their time here. My wife asked me if I will be able to go without for the two weeks, I'll miss it but I think I'll do OK since I'll be playing "uncle" for the first time in two years.

It'll also mean that I won't be on here during their stay either. To me that will be the toughest thing since I really enjoy my time on here.

Paula

big bummer actually.

Louise.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

MJ
05-06-2007, 08:19 PM
we will miss you, have fun "uncle" :heehee:

Colleen
05-06-2007, 08:25 PM
and check in we are always here set the clock an hour before say what?

SandyR
05-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Go have some fun! I know the feeling we had the whole family here for Thanksgiving...Had a total blast!

See you in 2 weeks.

Hugs.

SandyR

Jenna1561
05-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Have fun, enjoy the visit and being the uncle.! We'll be here waiting for a recap.

Jenna

Lori SC
05-06-2007, 09:09 PM
I feel sorry for you Paula,

But it's only two weeks. Today, I started packing all my things up for the next three months! (Kids are home from college on Summer break).

One thing I will say is that I really appreciate being able to dress again in late August!

Hugs, Lori

Barb Valentine
05-06-2007, 10:53 PM
One thing to remember Paula
Family comes first
I know it won't be easy but it's only two weeks

Dixie
05-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Buck up little camper it's only two weeks, you'll be busy and time will just fly by:D . Now just keep repeating this over and over until you are convinced and we will see you "...when you get out!" :happy:

Daintre
05-07-2007, 02:35 AM
Goodness me....it is only 2 weeks, will that really hurt you?? I think not, enjoy what will be coming.

Deanna2
05-07-2007, 03:41 AM
I know how you feel as I had my son and his wife at home for a couple of weeks while their kitchen was being made over. It meant that I couldn't leave stuff lying around. Fortunately I also have a place out of town so I was able to be elsewhere.

Kate Simmons
05-07-2007, 04:50 AM
Enjoy spending time with your family Paula.:happy:

Angie G
05-07-2007, 06:59 AM
KId are great how old are they wou will have fun see you in 2 weeks and good luck hun :hugs:
Angie

susann_gardener
05-07-2007, 07:09 AM
Enjoy your family, Ava.
Just returned from a 10 day family trip so I know how you feel.
Huggs
Susann

Cyndie
05-07-2007, 07:28 AM
As long as you know that there is an end in sight, it's not so bad and coming back to your fem world is kind of exciting and fun.

TTFN

Cyndie

Miss Lulu
05-07-2007, 10:44 AM
I had company over a whole week. Could hardly wait to go back as "Lulu": Walking around and doing stuff "en femme" and going to bed in my nighties. Now... two weeks? Oh my God!

SherriePall
05-07-2007, 06:54 PM
The two weeks will fly by. So, just enjoy your family while you can.

rose382832
05-07-2007, 07:12 PM
my sincerest sympathy. we had a freind stay over for a time till he could get things sorted out after his wife found a new boy toy. it ended up that he stayed for 15 months ( he had the same work schedule that i do so we travelled together, no chance to dress for over a year. i still wasnt out to wife then so i lost all that time being me. wife gets home an hour and a half after i do.

Paula G
05-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Thank-you for all the words of encouragement. I am looking forward to having them here so it should go by quickly. I will be getting some last minute dressing & checking in before they do get here, though, so I can make it through the withdrawl stage.