PDA

View Full Version : shopping with help from the sales girl

bras
02-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Today i went buy a few things from the local lingeri store and had the best time.I had phoned and said that I was looking for some lingeri for my self and I would like to come in and try a few things on if i needed to.The manger told me that I was welome and she would help me find what I was looking for.I showed up at the time she told me too and she greeted me and asked what i was looking for.I was rush for time and oly got a few things but she said that if I would like to I could come back.I cant wait

Priscilla1018
02-25-2005, 05:23 PM
Wow I never thought of that. I also do'nt know if I have the b...s to do that. :eek: Way to go girl.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

paulaN
02-25-2005, 06:05 PM
way to go sound like so much fun.

Maddie Knight
02-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Way to go girl, that took a lot of guts. Proud of you :) :)

ToniB
02-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Welcome Bras

What a first post! How did you feel when you were in the shop? Like Priscilla, I wouldn't have the b*lls to tell them at all (never mind in advance) that I wanted lingerie for myself. I feel self concious buying for my wife at Christmas!

Good on yer girl.
ToniB

ChristineRenee
02-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the forum Bras. That was quite an intro and pretty smart thinking not to mention gutsy as well. Way to go girlfriend!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Lindahexi
02-25-2005, 07:02 PM
That sounds so cool, to actually ring the store, I've never done that, and don't think I'd have the nerve, but I do manage to buy stuff in the normal way without getting too embarassed. I just wouldn't have the ***ls to try the stuff on though, but I'd love to do it, wouldn't we all?

Well done BRAS.

Love,

Linda

Fallen Angel
02-25-2005, 07:42 PM
wow thats something to be proud of, brahs im trilled for you. sounds like it was a blast now you have a place that you can go to and feel comfertable at im happy for you luv xxx

Holly
02-25-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi Bras and welcome. What a wonderful shopping experience. How nice you were able to find an establishemnt the is friendly towards our community. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Wendy me
02-25-2005, 10:05 PM
bras welcome grate story most of us girls only belive that shopping is hard to do
you know we tend to think every one is watching us but most of the time we only think that......enjoy your shopping.........and welcome here ...........

Shining Star
02-25-2005, 10:23 PM
girl you are so brave how did you manage to get the nerve like that. well good for when a you going back for another go

sarahhotchick
02-26-2005, 03:03 AM
welcome Bras,

what a cool idea to phone in advance, that way you know if you have been acepeted before you even step in the door. :D

bet you going back there ;)

it is great to find such places, and be able to try the things on you like before buying.

you never know who you might met that likes us cd's ;)

good luck
sarah