PDA

View Full Version : Went out for some ice

Deanna2
05-07-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm working away from home for a couple of weeks and staying in a hotel. I went shopping earlier and bought a gorgeous denim mini skirt. When I got back to hotel after work I just had to try it on and it looks fabulous. Anyway I needed to get some ice from the machine down the hall. It's way after ten pm so I figure that there can't be too many people wandering around the eleventh floor at this time of night. So I kept the skirt on with a tee shirt and sockettes to cover my bright red toenails and went out down the passage about thirty metres. No one was about, but the skirt is so short that anyone would have thougt it was a pair of shorts. Needless to say I'm feeling very happy with myself.

Sharon
05-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Very cool, Deanna! If you are interested in eventually going out in public, it is necessary, in my opinion anyway, to start with baby steps. It's the first step outside the safety of your door that is most nerveracking, so the trip down the hall was a huge accomplishment!:happy:

Valerie Nicole
05-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Congratulations! Every story I read about going out just tempts me further to try the same. One day, I will.