PDA

View Full Version : Finally met some other cd's

Dawntv
05-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Had been planning a weekend out for Dawn for some time and it happened this weekend. Made the three hour trip to Detroit and Went out to Gigi's. the cab ride was a little nerveracking but once inside the club i started really feeling like i belonged. There were probably 40 other girls there. My gg was with me and a bunch of the "girls" all told me how lucky i am. Not only that she was there but she is also a little hottie. we had a blast and took some pics. my new avatar is just one of many. hope all of you can find this kind of relationship its a godsend to finally ba able to be me without fear of my so finding out. hugs and kisses Dawn

Angie G
05-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Dawn it nice to be one of us lucky ones with a great wife/so It just makes dressing so much easier and relaxing and fun :hugs:
Angie

renee k
05-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Glad to see you made the trip to GIGI's. It's worth the ride, alot of nice girls are there on Saturday. Perhaps I'll see you there sometime in the future.
HUGGS, Renee

Dixie
05-07-2007, 11:19 AM
That's cool that there is a place you can go that caters to us girls. We don't have a strictly TG type hangout around here, but the Gay/Lesbian bar in Grand Junction almost always has at least one Gurl there on Fri. or Sat. night.