PDA

View Full Version : Tucking revisited

Shiny
05-07-2007, 06:53 PM
In all the messages on tucking and in reading some of the web sites it seems things are a bit confusing! To say the least!

I find a consensus in the threads on tucking but haven't read about my technique I learned a while back. Allow me to explain, it might help!

First, standard filmy ladies panties or thongs just won't cut it. Let's face it we have "more" down there so there is more to hide.

I start with a tight ladies lycra spandex breifer panties about a size smaller than I need. Next, I add a pad. It helps absorb the perspiration moisture and the cotton of the pad is more resistant to slippage against your tucked package than smooth nylon is.

I put on the briefer then add my support pantyhose (which helps additionally) then before pulling everything up and into place you pull the briefer and pantyhose down to mid thigh. You then stretch your flaccid member to lengthen it a bit then leaning forward push it back with one hand while reaching around with the other to pull it tight between your bottoms cheeks. To tuck the "berries" nice and tight and to get them into your body cavity you use the index and ring finger of the hand in front to massage the scrotum and work the little ones up inside of you. Keep holding your member tight with the other hand because you have to tuck everything!

Once everything is tightly in place keep your legs comfortably together and work your briefer back up. Once that is done work your hand down the front crotch of your briefer to give everything one more smoothing push between your legs. Then pull up your pantyhose tightly and high on your waist! If you add a tight, yet fashionable pantygirdle your tuck will be nearly iron clad, all day!

It takes a bit of practice and is a bit uncomfortable at first and takes some getting used to, like training you hair for a different part. But it works amazingly well and leaves your new front panty image undetectable as a male and gives you that unmistakable feminine "muff" look!

If you move excessivly or stay tucked all day there will be some slippage but everyone has to use the "girls" room once in a while. Then just repeat the procedure. Using baby wipes to get clean and then drying off will help a lot. But the cleaner and dryer you are and the less hair you have down there will help a great deal.

That body cavity so many of you can't seem to find? Put some ice on your scrotum or sit in a very cold lake! Those little babies will find their own way! It's a male anatomical fact, just don't be too rough when you tuck or they will remind you!

But one warning, do not tuck when you sleep at night. That can be painful and could be potentially health threatening! At night the male of the species goes through several series of erection instances, it is another male fact. I am not sure if this is body maintenence or bloodflow dynamics but it does occur and should not be restrained during the night. I have tried tucking 24/7 and have awoken more than once with a painfull problem of a struggling erection that was tucked. So, I don't do that anymore. Daytimes, no problem, night times? Wear something loose.

Alice B
05-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Wearing a gaff is so much easier and very effective.:happy:

AllieSF
05-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the other alternative method. One question. My precious loved ones tend to find a cavity in the front higher up resulting in a puffy frontal area. Is there another cavity lower down that I am missing? With our 90 temperature yesterday, today and forecast for tomorrow, not cold enough outside to let nature show me where!

Thanks

PS: I thought that a gaff also requires some type of tucking too.

dds
05-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Thank you! I just tried your technique and I think it worked! I've read other threads and I just couldn't do it, but I your suggestions really made sense and worked. Thanks!

Stephenie S
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
No, Aluchi, that's the right one. It can leave you a little "puffy" in front if you are well endowed. But there isn't any other cavity.

Steph

KrystalS
05-08-2007, 11:51 AM
I dont worry about tucking either, I wear mostly loose flowing skirts or denim skirts and I find even without panties the bulge dosnt show, I just have to watch out bending over or getting out of the car!

Ruth
05-08-2007, 04:20 PM
I've tried tucking, and I can do it but I was always conscious of the constriction down there. I was never really comfortable and was forever wondering if something was going to pop out. Now I just let them be, and I find I can forget about them and they seem to oblige by being as small as possible.
Obviously this won't work with form-fitting female slacks, but I only wear dresses and skirts anyway.