PDA

View Full Version : The SA couldn't believe it. Presto change-oh

Billijo49504
05-07-2007, 08:19 PM
I went and got a new wig today. It's a reddish brown, or brownish red. My dad barrowed my camera for his trip next month. I think they call it a bob.
When I found the one I liked, I told her I'd take it and paid for it. That's when the fun began. I had a tight t shirt on, which showed that I needed to wear a bra, and then a baggy denim shirt over it. I asked her for scissors to cut the tags off, put it on my head, and asked her what she thought. She said it looks ok on a guy. OK, off came the outer shirt,and I used her mirror to put on a little blush and some lipstick. When I turned back from the mirror, both ladies were standing there with their mouths open. One of them said, so you are really a girl???? I told her No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, and read all about it. That kinda broke the tention and we all had a good laugh....BJ
ps. the wig is a Heart of Gold HG033

Roberta Lynn
05-07-2007, 08:25 PM
One of them said, so you are really a girl???? I told her No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, and read all about it. That kinda broke the tention and we all had a good laugh....BJ
ps. the wig is a Heart of Gold HG033

:lol2: great Line Billijo. That Is funny. Sounds like you had a good time.

Barb Valentine
05-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Nicely said Billijo
I can imagine the look on there faces :D

SandyR
05-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Now thats funny! Nice reply! Thanks for sharing.

Hugs!
SandyR

marie354
05-07-2007, 10:19 PM
I wish I could find a good line like that at times. It really can be an ice-breaker, can't it.

You GO girl!
:hugs:

uknowhoo
05-07-2007, 10:22 PM
:clap: well done, Billijo!! :clap:

too bad you didn't have your camera, if only to have captured the looks on their faces.:D