PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions - how much of your time is spent....

Lanore
05-07-2007, 08:22 PM
First question. In a 24hr. period, how much of your time is spent on trying to be female? That includes thinking about it.

2nd question. How much of your time is spent on hidding who you are?

Just curious,
Lanore

rose382832
05-07-2007, 08:25 PM
always wear femme undies ( makes me feel so normal) when working or with other people always male but still femme under .otherwise about 6 hours a day.

never hide who i am, just dont show it. wish i could be us 24/7 but not realistic.

MJ
05-07-2007, 08:51 PM
wow good question :- First question. In a 24hr. period, how much of your time is spent on trying to be female? That includes thinking about it.

i now live it 24/7

no one knew for 37 years i told no one for fear of what would happen

Valerie Nicole
05-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Can't say how often I think about it. Actually, my answer to your first question is that it varies. Some days I spend entirely locked in my room in my female clothes, or at least spend the whole day WISHING I could do that. I doubt there are any days where I don't think about it at all.

Second question...I don't really hide it anymore, except for from my sister. I try to keep it out of sight of my parents, but they know about me so there's no shock for them if they see it.

TxKimberly
05-07-2007, 09:21 PM
First question. In a 24hr. period, how much of your time is spent on trying to be female? That includes thinking about it.

Just curious,
Lanore

1 - Except for the relativly rare days when I am find myself on the road with time on my hands, i spend 24 hours trying NOT to be female

2 - Hiding who I am? Tough one to answer. I don't know that I ever hide who I am. Sounds like a no brainer, but I am me, regardless of how I look.

Kim

SandyR
05-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Tough questions.

1). Like Kim I try not look female most of the time (even though I still shave my legs everyday, and get my chest and back ripped every 5-6 weeks).

2). Sandy is a big part of me, but not all of me.

Hugs.

Sandy

marie354
05-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I used to think about it a lot and just dress when I could find enough private time. But back then, it was more of a physical thing. Later in life, the urge to do something when I was dressed disappeared. Now I dress almost 24/7. Nothing physical, I just feel better.

I still hide it. Every time I go out of the house, I'm Sam. I'm only Sandy when I'm at home. Maybe one day I'll fix this problem and be who I want to be.

:hugs:

Stephanie Anne
05-07-2007, 10:26 PM
1) I spend as much time as I have free and in peace dressed. I am not anywere near in shape to start going out so it mostly is after work and I always sleep in some nice cotton bikinis and a soft chemise and sometimes bra. As far as thinking about it. I tink I have always had an inkling I was not quite right as a boy but anymore I am always thinking on how to improve my feminity.

2) I guess that would be anytime I am in public or at work. The world still sees me as male (the word sir is starting to make me feel wrong). One day when this is all said and done I will not have to hide myself from the world but for now it is easier (as I still look like a man) to be that man.

One of my favorite quotes goes "We all came into this world naked, the rest of it is all drag". I really do feel I am in drag in mens clothes and am neutral in women's

Gina_darling
05-08-2007, 02:55 PM
1. An average day I wear feminine underwear, dress fully when at home and sleep in a nightie or fem pyjamas so 24/7 in one form or another. On some days I will wear boxers and not dress and sleep in boxers and t-shirt. So balancing out probably 65:35 fem:drab.

2. I don't actively hide it, but then I do go to uni in drab and once qualified will work in drab.

bgirl
05-08-2007, 03:41 PM
I could give a different answer everyday.

Karren H
05-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Firstly you make the eroneous assumption that we all want to be female and that's not the case!! Don't want to BE a female... Just enjoying looking like one and wearing their clothing... Part time..

Secondly - see number one - aka WE are not inclusive... And I don't hide ME... Just keep the fact that I crosssdress closeish to my breast.. Well not that close.. Hehe

Karren

Kate Simmons
05-08-2007, 06:02 PM
1. It depends on what mode/mindset I'm in.

2. I don't hide who I am.

:happy:

Angela E.
05-08-2007, 06:06 PM
O.K., INCLUDING thinking about it,maybe 85%. Hiding myself, 0%.:hugs: Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

sami1952
05-09-2007, 09:28 PM
I would say i think about 24 hrs a days,7 days a week,but dressing up i do it 24 hrs a day when i can especially on weekends,then i dress up it's from friday evening to monday moring.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Far too much time for both questions:D Jocelyn

stefcd1
05-10-2007, 08:49 AM
1. I always wear panties so I am part female 24/7. Sleep in nylon nightgown and usually wear bra and dress around the house.

2. When I am out, I am always male except for the time I am out as female, then it is female all the way.

Angie G
05-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Doing it about 7-9 hr. per day.
Thinking about it 24/7
Hidding it wat to much time :hugs:
Angie

Marcie Sexton
05-10-2007, 09:38 AM
If thinking about it, I would say 24/7, actually dressed depends what day oof the week it is, on my off days I spend all my waking hours as marcie...

So far as hiding it, I don't, as a matter of fact my wife just presented me with my first new summer out fit...a pair of Daisy Dukes with a top to match...

It just doesn't get any better...:happy:

Tiffy
05-10-2007, 09:40 AM
1, If I am breathing it is on my mind.

2, If I am not dressed in fem clothes then I am trying to hide it. Right about 40% of the time.

Tiffy

Deanna2
05-11-2007, 12:09 AM
The answer to the first question is that I'm not trying to be female. I just like weraing femme gear which is why I'm wearing a strappy top and denim mini skirt right now.

The answer to the second quesdtion is that I don't hide it. I just don't reveal it.