PDA

View Full Version : GGs please. Clothes/make-up looks you'd love to get away with...

heathr1
05-08-2007, 06:44 AM
but you can't.

Or, have you ever seen a CD carry off a look you like and thought it suits them better that it would you?

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-08-2007, 07:28 AM
Being of the "volupmtous" size :lol: , oh heck yes !! loads of looks i wish i could carry of , but carnt :o but i dont get worried and think i should be wearing that !! i have my own style , and thats what matters to me :D

Tree GG
05-09-2007, 01:06 PM
I would love to feel beautiful with none of it at all. No make-up and clothes only because I had to. Silky hair, white teeth, pink cheeks and sparkly eyes.

The true natural beauty look.

GACountrygal
05-09-2007, 01:30 PM
I would love to feel beautiful with none of it at all. No make-up and clothes only because I had to. Silky hair, white teeth, pink cheeks and sparkly eyes.

The true natural beauty look.

:thumbsup:
I'm with Tree on this one.
No Clothes or Makeup could compare to honest true natural beauty.

Nic

Karren H
05-09-2007, 02:41 PM
:thumbsup:
I'm with Tree on this one.
No Clothes or Makeup could compare to honest true natural beauty.

Nic

And I agree with both of you!! Ok so I'm not a GG... I have crossdressed in a Holiday Inn Experss before!! :D

Karren

Tree GG
05-09-2007, 02:50 PM
True natural beauty is rare. That is why models get paid so much.

That's why I love the Dove "Campaign for real beauty". (See Dove.com)

Every day women, every day bodies - and every one of them stunning.

Dove's anti-aging facial cleanser ain't bad, either :D

Kerry Owens
05-09-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm with Tree...I've so often wished I could erase the last 30 years and the losses I've survived.

kassi
05-09-2007, 05:40 PM
i have naturally curly hair so i would love for just one day to get out of the shower and be able to just let my hair dry straight without doing anything to it and it not poof up.

Gnome Queen Sam
05-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Yes there is a colour of red (one dress in particular) that looks like death on me but my CD can wear it and it looks spectacular on her. The clothing we choose is very different from one another but it is the colours she can carry off that i can not that get me.