PDA

View Full Version : Who instigated it the first time?

heathr1
05-08-2007, 08:31 AM
The first time you wore fem clothes/make-up, was it your decision?

The first time was when mother asked if I'd wear a girl's shirt she'd bought, thinking it was a boy's.

I wore it.

Staci G
05-08-2007, 08:37 AM
It was at a very early age and I just could not resist the desire to get those panties on They were my sisters and that was a long time ago.. I dont have to borrow anymore. Now I just have to hide very well..

willowgurl
05-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi, My first time in femme clothes was one Halloween in Jr, High School. My buddy Jon suggested it would be fun if I wore his sister's cheerleading outfit as my costume. His sister thought it was a great idea too. So long story short, she made me up, got me a wig, and dressed me. I felt so excited being a girl, that I've never stopped. They thought they were pulling a trick. Little did they know, that I was enjoying my treat. willow

joann07
05-08-2007, 10:33 AM
It was my decision. I only started fully crossdressing back in September 2006.
A year before that, I was just wearing pantyhose and then all of a sudden I bought my first pairs of panties and bras, then shoes, then skirts, then dresseses and tops, and the rest is history.

Michelle 51
05-08-2007, 10:55 AM
My wife by mistake.Wore panties as a boy.Sexeral years ago us and another couple were going to a costume party and the two girls said i should go dressed as a women and dressed me in hose skirt etc to see what i 'd look like.Man did that ever turn my crank.I backed out but now wished i had done it Justabit

Angie G
05-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Yes it was my decision :hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
05-08-2007, 11:25 AM
I put on a dress I found in a closet that my Uncle had worn for Halloween once and ran around the neighborhood. All the neighbor ladies proceeded to "humiliate" me by telling me I needed makeup a wig and high heels, which I , of course, ate up. They never knew what they helped to create. And they tell me I'M warped?:rolleyes:

rose382832
05-08-2007, 11:34 AM
playing dress up with my sisters. dont remember who or why but i ended up dressed an loved it. now 40 years latter i can openly do it.

lindsaycd75
05-08-2007, 12:11 PM
my choice, And it was one of my sisters dresses.

Lisa Golightly
05-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Me, myself and I. :)

Bonnie D
05-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Just me and my mother's clothes until I was old enough to buy my own. I would have loved to be feminized by some girls but that never happened. A girl I knew and her boyfriend knew I liked going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show a lot so she offered to buy me stockings, a garter belt and panties if I promised to wear them for them. I said that I would but they didn't go through with it both to my relief due to my image and to my disappointment due to my true self.

Bonnie

Trish
05-08-2007, 12:57 PM
My wife got me into my first dress. Now I have more dresses and skirts than she.

VeronicaKate
05-08-2007, 01:09 PM
My mom did unknowenly when I was 3. I guess it was a punishment for the ocassional accident, I guess it backed fired becuase the panties sure felt good. It is amazing what you can rememeber. Wouldn't it be a blast to tell her she kicked it off if she ever cuaght me, lol.:D

Rachel32533
05-08-2007, 01:39 PM
My mother. I was forced to wear my sister's clothes (panties,blouse and pants) on several occasions when I was in middle school. The first time I was upset, but from then on it was a real treat. Next I started wearing them whenever I got the chance. Later, in high school, I got to wear my sister's dresses and cloths several times when the family was out of town. still enjoy the feeling of silk and nylon.

lynn27
05-08-2007, 01:40 PM
My mom did unknowenly when I was 3. I guess it was a punishment for the ocassional accident, I guess it backed fired becuase the panties sure felt good. It is amazing what you can rememeber. Wouldn't it be a blast to tell her she kicked it off if she ever cuaght me, lol.:DMy mom also was punishing me for something when I was 3 or 4. I cannot remember what I did but I do remember being forced to wear one of her bra's for several hours. Of course, I was in heaven. She made me sit on the couch and wait for my dad to come home. My dad just looked at me, shook his head and left the room...

As early as I can remember I was attracted to lace and silky women clothing. I was probably being punished for going into my mom's drawers and "feeling" her undies. Within a year I was caught by my older sister wearing one of her dresses.... She what she started...:p

RobertaFermina
05-08-2007, 01:54 PM
When I was a Freshmen in College, my Roommate, The Cosmetologist, Beautician, Esthetician, whatever you call them these days.

First she gave my mousy dirty-dirty-blonde hair a body wave, and the sun turned it amber-blonde.

Then Halloween came along and she and her girlfriends shaved me and "made me a Woman."

AWESOME!

I did it once every few years after that, until I "went crazy" last fall!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Mitch23
05-08-2007, 02:13 PM
not sure what age - prolly 7 or 8. a yellow boned swimming costume that was in the airing cupboard. had to take it to bed with me then to touch it and smell it. then to wear it. i still get shivers when i think about it. the my mums pantie girdle, then my sisters pantie hose. life was never the same again.

mitch

kassandra richard
05-08-2007, 02:46 PM
A combination of things for me. I remember my junior high years wearing hand-me-down jeans from my friend's older sister. Then there were the raids of my mom's lingerie drawer. And hiding in my grandmother's closet on the farm. The first official outing was Halloween of 1997 when my wife and daughter flew away for a week. My wife suggested I wear some of her maternity clothes. Instead it was black tights, her flowered mini-skirt, and a white lace body suit that I had bought her. I had to go out and buy makeup and nail polish, and trucked off to my party. Actually got some good comments on that one. My wife thinks that's the only time I've been out. O how little she actually knows.

Kassandra

daniella
05-08-2007, 04:06 PM
My dressing started one day with a new GGfriend I had quite a bit of lust for. i was visiting her town just for a day and we were on a long walk. The sky clouded over and the heavens just poured. We both got drenched to the nines. Back at her house we disrobed and threw out wet duds into the dryer then popped into her hot tub.

Well the dryer wasn't finished, by a long shot, and when we exited the tub she ran off proclaiming "I'll get something for you to wear." She returned with a full length satin gown, that fit ... !! I left that night wearing one of her teddies under my then dry clothes. Highly aroused. Have never looked back since then.

pinkheels
05-11-2007, 11:08 PM
I started dressing when I was younger and I wanted to do it starting with my sisters and mom's clothes, but as I got older I was able to have girls want to dress me up, they thought it was embarrassing, but I loved the feel of a skirt, panties, bra, wig, nails, makeup, blouse, nylons, and hight heels. It is great to have somebody there to watch you when you are all dressed.

Inga
05-11-2007, 11:16 PM
My mother thought it would be funny to dress the cub scout troop as women and I was made to wear some goofy outfit but I was jealous of some of the other boys whose mothers dressed them very sexy.

Ammdi
05-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Oh totally me. I'm an instigator for sure, and an enabler!

Inga
05-12-2007, 09:21 AM
I had forgotten until now that I use to try to wear my mothers high heels when she was in the kitchen and I was in the next room. I was about 5. She never said anything to me but she knew what I was doing.

Inga

Oh totally me. I'm an instigator for sure, and an enabler!

juliek
05-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Although I tried some of my mother's not so exciting panties a couple times when I was a teenager, it was during a game of strip poker with my ex-wife when I was about 20 that got it really started. I usually went commando and she felt I had an unfair advantage because I wasn't wearing any underwear. I guess the loser is really a winner in strip poker. So she got out a pair of panties and a bra and said I should wear them to even up the game.

Through the years, I wore her lingerie (garters, hose, corsets, etc.) many times during non-poker games, but she ended up not liking it. Even though twice during our marriage, she asked me to dress as a woman for Halloween.

When we divorced she told a mutual friend that my lingerie wearing was one of the reasons we split up. Actually, we divorced because she was just mean.

Dixie
05-12-2007, 11:00 AM
When I was 3 or 4 we lived in Denver, my babysitter used to dress me up and we would playhouse. Growing up I would just try on my mom's panties or bras. My wife is the one who kicked off my total dressing back when we where dating. After we moved in together she would have me wear the sexiest lingere to bed and uder my clothes when I went to work.

chrissietoo
05-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Officially, when I was ten I asked to be a girl for Halloween, and my mom made me a lovely costume. I have memories of wearing my mom's things, but I don't know if it was before or after that. The same for my buddy's mom's things...he instigated raiding her drawer and dressing in her lingerie, something excited us both hugely (well, as huge as can be at that age) and that we did whenever we got the chance.

xoxo chrissie

suchacutie
05-22-2007, 09:13 PM
This all started with my wife and I going back and forth about what fit on whom. Those of you who are married must all know about your wife "borrowing" your clothes on occasion. Well, we were kidding around and one thing let to another...panties, stockings, garter...and I have those great "Tina" legs, so I bought some inexpensive platforms, and when she saw me in those that did it...she got me into a dress and the rest is history.

I guess we really did it together....and still do!!!

tina

Rita B
05-23-2007, 12:07 AM
Well I could show you a picture of me at 3 years old and the way my mother dressed me and did my hair. I don't know if instigate is the right word.

I do remember when I was about 12 or 13, my mother who was a dressmaker would use me as a model to hem and fit dresses. I would stand on this little box in front of a full length mirror. Of course I would protest ( but not too loudly) I remember one day she was altering this satin wedding dress and had me put it on. Wow. That was it for me. The rest is just history. . . .A crossdresser with multiple fetishes!

Rita

sparks
05-23-2007, 12:22 AM
I was playing James Bond at the time. I was captured by enemy agents and it was all their fault.
It was the agents of specter! Honest!

Well I was only four.

sandy_folsom
05-23-2007, 02:04 AM
First time it was all me when I was twelve. I tried on my mother's boots and was in heaven.

The next time it was my wife's idea even though I steered her towards it. We watched rented "To Wong Foo" and later went to see a female impersonator show in Las Vegas. After the show, my wife suggested that I would look good in a dress and proceeded to dress me up in her red cocktail dress. I was in heaven. I later told her that I really wanted her to dress me up.

Cindyloo
05-23-2007, 02:05 AM
It was my decision to dress up as a girl.

Sheri 4242
05-23-2007, 02:48 AM
I've been dressing (and wanting to dress) for as long as I can remember . . . starting at about age 4. I recall frequently playing with a girl my age that lived in my neighborhood, and we'd exchange clothes. I'd wear her denim skirt and she'd wear my pants. The desire continued to intensify! I'd go to an aunt's a lot and she'd let me wear her high heels around the house. One time when I spent the night with this aunt (when I was age 4-5) I wet the bed. She put me in one of her nighties, and when I woke up the next morning I remember to this very day (50-plus years later) how very much I liked how that nightie felt! I remember thinking that this was me!!! Ever since I have been CDing -- and coming to terms with, and gaining a true peace about, my clearly dichotomous psyche!!! The desire to CD has been so very strong for absolutely as long as I can remember -- and along with the desire has been the definte feeling that I had a feminine side to my personality.

Suzie S.
05-23-2007, 05:22 AM
I began cding in my late 20s. A girl I was dating dressed me up as a woman for a Halloween party, and she dressed as me. It was entirely her idea. This was my fiirst experience wearing women's clothing, and the impression it left on me was strong and deep. I wish I knew why that experience made such an impact on me. I replied to a thread a few months ago describing this in detail, but can't figure out how to find it and attach link. :o

alshea243
05-23-2007, 06:20 AM
i think it was my decion

erickka
05-23-2007, 07:12 AM
It was all my decision. I was 6 or 7 and was wearing my mom's 1960's ultra thin spike heeled pumps. I was in heaven when pantyhose came out in mass style. Every time she threw a pair out, I'd see how bad they were. If it was a little run, I'd grab them, and a pair of pumps, and go to the basement and try them out. 40 years later, It is who I am. Still love stiletto pumps and hose!

Kathielynne
05-23-2007, 08:14 AM
I started dressing at six or so in my mom's ill-fitting clothes. I also played with her lipstick. At thirteen I purchased eye-makeup (for my "sister"). I had a thing for hair when I was eight or nine. I tried to roller-set my short hair and longed for the day I could buy my own wig. I was definitely the instigator. My favorite part of dressing is still makeup and hairstyling.

:be:

Kathielynne

RachelDenise
05-23-2007, 09:03 AM
I began on my own with my Mom's lingerie, but have always wanted a willing female partner. So far, no helpers or prospects. :Angry3:

Michelle04240
05-23-2007, 04:46 PM
It all started with a pair of panties left on the bathroom floor. I was pretty young..7-10? Don't remember... But was instantly hooked. Got more into it at about age 15 when I put on my first full outfit. Heels to lipstick, all belonging to my gf. It was all my doing.

marie354
05-23-2007, 04:54 PM
I was pretty young when I put on that first pair of panties, but no one coaxed me to do it. It was all me. Not sure why I got the idea of trying them on, except they looked, smelled, and felt sooo much nicer than my plain old cotton boys underwear that I wore way back then.
:hugs:

Angela E.
05-23-2007, 05:38 PM
All my idea.How could you not?:hugs:Angela.:bunny::bunny::bunny::GE:

linnea
05-23-2007, 05:39 PM
My mother instigated it: from an early age through about the sixth grade, I wore girls' underwear. My mother bought them for me and didn't mention that they were girls'. When I was seven, I initiated what I thought was my first fem experiment by trying on one of my mother's girdle.

trannie T
05-23-2007, 09:31 PM
One summer I was sent to stay with my aunt. . .
Really it has been entirely my decision.

Glenda58
05-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Neighbor girl when I was 4 or 5. Went behind the house and she wanted to change cloths. She had on a dress after church and I was in a suit. We changed everything and I fell in love with girls cloths. This was early 50s.

Gloria Wetson
05-23-2007, 09:44 PM
I was very young and just had an urge to dress in my mother's underwear and cloithes, and did so every chance I got. Sometimes just a nightgown, sometimes bra and panties, sometimes fully dressed. The urge has never left me.
Love,
Gloria

ColleenCD
05-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Temptation to try on Mom's hose was completely mine. As good as they looked hanging on the towel rack drying, they felt even better.

Colleen

Annesah
05-24-2007, 08:22 AM
This was not really dressing but it was my start. I was 4 or 5... early 50's. My day care "mom" Annie was wowed by my long eyelashes. Said she was jealous and I should have been born a girl. She did me up in mascara and shadow. Then she made herself up. It was so exciting and naughty. We both loved the look. We were most definitely girlfriends!

Sarahwithanh11
05-24-2007, 11:31 PM
All my idea. I'd been thinking about it before, and then one day when I was 14 I found one of my mom's old skirts in the basement. It fit perfect!

ashley
05-25-2007, 12:21 AM
my older sister, when i was 8, she was 9, we only did it for a halloween party, we both dressed in same outfits and looked like twins

CheriTV2006
05-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Aside from my own curiosity at 14 with Mom's undergarments, I think the 70's glam artists of the time had alot to do with it. Some of my high school friends had long hair and flamboyant clothes. I was very conservative and envied them. This made me feel surpressed for years. This must have fueled my desire to dress.