PDA

View Full Version : For those who have asked a partner to lend you an item...

heathr1
05-08-2007, 08:45 AM
The very first time, what item or items did you want to wear and did she agree?

I asked to wear her black dress and stockings and she even helped me put them on.

Meredith
05-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Totally opposite with me; my wife has borrowed a pair of my pantyhose on a couple of occasions when she ran out. Having her ask and watching her put them on was a rather pleasant experience. On the other hand, as a teen, my daughter (unknowlingly) borrowed one of my panty girdles thinking it was my wife's. When I heard her tell my wife and my wife say she didn't own any panty girdles I was horrified. I never got it back; nor will I ever ask for it.

Angie G
05-08-2007, 10:55 AM
her skirts and a few blouses :hugs:
Angie

Michelle 51
05-08-2007, 10:58 AM
My wife gave me an old skirt she didn't want.I wear it a lot when we are home alone. Justabit

Rebecca_Annette
05-08-2007, 11:32 AM
My first wife.....

A long denim skirt and white silk top
(but she wore more of my clothes than I did of hers, we were about the same size....)

My current partner....

err.... not a lot.
No, I'm not being honest :), a pair of brown knee-length boots (with "wedge" heels)
(but my clothes don't fit her, and few of hers fit me)

lindsaycd75
05-08-2007, 12:13 PM
i borrowed a shirt blouse and hose. now she borrows my clothes a lot.

rose382832
05-08-2007, 12:38 PM
growing up my sisters always borrowed my clothes but i never got to borrow theres unless they were dressing me. since i grew up and got maried my wife has lent me her panties till she could buy me my own.

Mitch23
05-08-2007, 02:25 PM
so far - mousturiser and sunglasses. Yes I know its not quite what we're talking about but its a start :->

mitch

Gina_darling
05-08-2007, 02:45 PM
There was a nice coat hanging up at home when on vacation for Easter. I asked my Mum if she ever wore it. She said it was too big for her now. I asked if I might try it, so she said I could. It was snug but did fit and seems to give me a more feminine shape. She said it came with an angora collar as well we she got and attached. The coat looked great! So I have taken it with me to uni and wear it when I go out.

Babette
05-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Funny you should mention borrowing. It seems like everytime we go shopping, my wife always looks at me (in drab) and says, "Babette would really like this", or "Babette would really look good in that", and then we make purchases. The credit card balance keeps going up but my wardrobe never seems to grow.

Now she will enter the room and question, "How do you like your new top on me?" Then with a big grin on her face, she will say, "What's mine in mine and what's your's in mine. I'll let you borrow this any time your want."

Thank goodness we wear different sized shoes! Oh well, just remember to eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you all day.

Babette

Billijo49504
05-08-2007, 04:17 PM
That's funny Bab's, The old credit card is a problem sometime, I know. I went from a new card to a platinum card at LB in about 13 months. Avenue had a $4.99 sale the other day, so the wife got herself a few new tops and a few for me and some she said were for us to share. That means they will go on my side of the closet for her to wear. This morning, she got one of my purple bras and I got her orange panties.
But for the first time, that was over 30 some years. I can't remember that far back.....BJ

Rachel_CDS
05-09-2007, 03:44 PM
My wife is always borrowing my holdups. She frequently ruins them because she doesn't keep her toenails clipped! I sometimes don't have any left to wear myself. she is costing me a fortune in hosiery!
She also borrows my briefs sometimes when she wants a sexy pair.
My tops & skirts sometimes go missing too! Then mine are a lot sexier than hers.

carolinewalker_2000
05-09-2007, 04:00 PM
For me it was panties and a nighty to wear in bed. Since then she has let me buy my own. Funny thing is, she is still very unhappy about my wanting to fully crossdress.

samantha78
05-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Me and my gf borrow from each quite a bit. Its a pleasent experience for the both of us

Dixie
05-09-2007, 07:41 PM
HaHaHa, My wife, on our 4th or 5th date, asked me if I cared about her, she then asked me if I trusted her, she then asked if I would try something for her? Yes, Yes and Yes. she said would you wear these for me tonight and hands me one of her bras and a pair of panties. The rest as they say.....

sami1952
05-09-2007, 09:16 PM
I ask my So for some of her jewerly and she let me have some and we bought some from wal-mart,but the first items were some bra,underwear and a little black dress.god i love her!

Gnome Queen Sam
05-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I had bought some new sexy underwear and She asked and looked great in them.

kristinacd1
05-14-2007, 08:42 PM
my wife borrowed my black leather mini skirt to wear to a christmas party last year....i was thrilled to let her wear it..