PDA

View Full Version : Best friend knows now!

Gina_darling
05-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Hiya, I was out the other night dressed and visited a bar. There I met a real girl and we got talking. Anyway she asked what I did and I said I was at uni and what course I was doing, then she said she knew someone in my year so i asked who it was. Turns out it was my best friend! She knew him because she was the sister of one of my friend's school friends. Small world! She is discreet and would never reveal Gina to him, besides she has never met the male me! But when we talking I thought I would probably prefer my friend to know so I could have a bit of support away from home.

I told him yesterday and showed a picture of me out. He was fine with it and said I should do whatever I like. A good reaction I thought. We had a bit more of a chat about it today. He doesn't understand the reasons, but then I don't think I do really and I'm sure many of you don't either, other than we like it! :heehee: He doesn't want to ever meet Gina, which I can understand, and I shall never force that. It is nice to be able to talk to a close friend about it though, I do feel rather lonely at times. Other tgirls I have met often have other agendas and so I can't really identify with them.

Anyway, thought I'd share another step of my journey.

Gina xx

Shelly Preston
05-08-2007, 02:49 PM
HI Gina

Its nice to hear you have friends you can trust.

lindsaycd75
05-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Having friends like that sounds wonderful.

JoanFlores
05-08-2007, 05:11 PM
I wish I could do the same with my best friend, only he lives far away.

Dixie
05-08-2007, 08:55 PM
That's great, I'm so happy for you.:love: