PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, not again !

Lilith Moon
05-08-2007, 06:14 PM
I swear this is true.

I've been trying to get to meet other girls this weekend. Various planned meetings were canceled and it was my last chance to get out tonite for months so I was determined to go to one at Shrewsbury scheduled for tonite, come what may. I even spoke to an organizer who thought it was on, although she was actually away on holiday and couldn't contact her stand in.

So, I set off in the pouring rain to find the venue, wearing my cute shiny raincoat. Shrewsbury is an old Roman town with many twisting back alleys but I eventually found the place, but had to park 100 yards away. I nervously walked to the door (actually, nervous is an understatement, I was nearly wetting myself) and rung the bell..and rung and rung. Nobody there !

So I set off back to my car, ignoring the wolf whistle from a guy across the road. I sat there for a couple of minutes wondering what to do next...

Tap tap on my car door window. The guy who whistled at me was standing there. "I couldn't take my eyes off you, I'm a tranny as well, you look gorgeous"

Talk about deja vu !! "Here we go again!" I thought. "At least this one hasn't got a BMW to chase me with."

This guy was not going back to his wife, though. He wondered if I might like to chat for a while. I said OK, just for a minute and we swapped CD experiences..he had been CD-ing since he was seven years old...stuff like that. Again, I asked how I had been read. Interesting reply this time..."It was that raincoat and shoes, make you look so hot, every guy in the street was looking. I clocked you as a gg at first but my tranny alarm went off."
Anyway, after the initial innocent chat he started hitting on me. I told him "Nothing doing" and he left while I sat there pondering, wondering if I had simply arrived too early for the meeting. Maybe some other girls would turn up soon ?

Then my new found "friend" re-appeared ! " I've walked around the block and came back because I can't stop thinking about you". Meeting or not I wasn't hanging around there any longer, I had enough...I started up the car and came home. I just took a couple of pics to see what folks in here think of my outfit...see "My cute raincoat" topic in the pictures section. Hot or not ?

Is it just me or what ? Am I super sexy or do I just look like an old tranny in search of one last "good time" ? When I look in the mirror I see an old boiling hen who will be picking up her pension soon, but this guy said he was 30 years old...jeez, I could be his grandmother.

Kate Simmons
05-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Unfortunately, that is one of the down sides of looking good Lilith, and you do look hot in that raincoat BTW. Don't worry, I'm not hitting on you, Hon. This is one of the items not covered in "Crossdressing 101" and only comes from "field" experience (believe me, I know). Seems like the younger guys do like us older chicks, that still boggles me.:heehee:

uknowhoo
05-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Sorry to hear of your unsatisfying outing. :hugs:

Well I hope this bad luck doesn't come in three's. :o

One thing's for sure, you are quite a tranny magnet.

t/c

xoxo

T

Dixie
05-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Wow Lilith I just don't know what to say, are you like the tranny Queen Bee or what??

Karren H
05-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Your a "Magnet" Lilith!!! hehe

Love Karren

Lilith Moon
05-09-2007, 04:25 AM
Back to drab today, sigh...

My long weekend of freedom is now over and it is no more out&about for me in the forseeable future as my closet door slams shut...but what memories ! The two "incidents" were worrying at the time but amusing in hindsight and it is nice to know I look OK....as a trannie who pulls young guys :o I have been out a half dozen times during my break, every day in fact, and all of the other outings went without problems. I have also been dressed femme 24/7 at home and I have been in utter heaven for the entire time.

This weekend has given me plenty of food for thought about myself and my life. To be honest I have had a ball and I want more, more, more but I haven't a clue how to make this happen without causing distress and grief to those around me. This is the age old CD-er dilemma that we all know, of course.

Thanks for reading my stuff and your comments everybody.

:hugs:

Lilith the trannie magnet :D